Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are the Raiders moving to San Antonio?

I heard the Raiders are moving to San Antonio.
    Is this a good thing? For one of the more popular teams in the NFL they sure move alot.
    Oakland, LA, Oakland, is there more?
    Can San Antonio support a team?
    3 Teams in texas
    www.ladyboysthai.com

Originally posted by crag rockheart View Post
    I heard the Raiders are moving to San Antonio.
    Is this a good thing? For one of the more popular teams in the NFL they sure move alot.
    Oakland, LA, Oakland, is there more?
    Can San Antonio support a team?
    3 Teams in texas

That would be a pisser if you were a Raider fan...What I heard was the Raiders are simply positioning themselves to negotiate with Oakland for a new stadium...It is suggested that they are trying to use San Antonio as leverage with the City of Oakland to build a new stadium...I seriously doubt that they will move...But stranger things have happened....
    "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

If the stupid city of Oakland doesn't build the Raiders a new football only stadium, they should move. Same goes for the Oakland Athletics; they need a baseball only stadium. It's a given the Warriors will go back to San Francisco. As for that stadium the Athletics and Raiders play in....it's a piece of crap with bad plumbing that backs up because the playing field is below sea level. Given the idiots who run things in Oakland, it's really hard to tell if either of those teams will stay. At the moment, the city seems destined to screw up the whole thing.

Comment

Originally posted by alan1chef View Post
        Same goes for the Oakland Athletics; they need a baseball only stadium. At the moment, the city seems destined to screw up the whole thing.
        The Athletics face a more complicated road I think...They want to move south to the San Jose area but the Giants have the rights to that territory and are blocking the move...Be a shame to lose any team in Oakland...They do a fair job of supporting their teams.......

I grew up in the northbay long before any team was in Oakland so I am a long time 49er and Giants fan........But I have watched plenty of football, baseball and basketball in Oakland...A real shame if they left........
        "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

I agree, it would be a real shame for the city of Oakland to not take care of both the Athletics and Raiders by working to help them get privately funded stadiums built. So far it hasn't been going well. The city cannot even come up with a fair leasing arrangement in the current stadium. Seems the Athletics are getting the short end of the stick, even though they are one of the best teams in the American League over the past few years while the Raiders have been the joke of the NFL.

Comment

Different question. Are the Raiders still in the NFL?
            TEXASMAC

Comment

Originally posted by TEXASMAC View Post
              Different question. Are the Raiders still in the NFL?
              Well, with a record of 0-6 this year so far, I would say that question is up in the air.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Working...
              X