Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess a discussion about the Canadian Football League on a Ladyboy Forum makes total sense. After all, it's the only league that at one time 20% of all teams were called ROUGHRIDER.

that's the title of my next Trip Report.

Comment

Actuaĺly one team was called the Roughriders and the other was the Rough Riders.

Under the previous forum administration there was an entire forum dedicated to NFL football.
      That was may be a little much and it was merged with this forum.

Since the entire moderation team is now Canadian a CFL thread makes sense. Additionally the Saskatchewan Roughriders are the CFL's premiere team and play in the world's smallest Pro football market, the thread make sense.

Go Green Riders
      Even though they are out for the season now
      www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Canadian football is a big YES. American football, unfortunately for me at the moment, is a big NOOOOO. Keep the Rider Pride coming!

If someone wants to start up the NFL on another thread, no problem. I'll just be boycotting that thread as I'm boycotting this NFL season. I'm sure you can guess why ....

Comment

Well, that showing of Rider Pride in LOS must have done something - over 1/2 way through the season now and Saskatchewan is vastly improved from last year, second place in the West with a 7 win 4 loss record! Good work Crag!

My favorite team the Stampeders are in 1st and it remains to be seen if they can finally put it together in the playoffs and not choke as they have done in the past several years.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
          Membership Levels
          The Rookie Thread
          New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
          Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Hey Joshua,

Thanks for opening this back up. Most peple in the states are out of touch with the Canadian Football activities. It has a long history. My uncle played for the Victoria Steelers in 1967 (they only lasted 2 years). He was a massive guy, built like a wall. Miss his jokes, he was a hell of a guy. Played DT for them when they went to the playoffs...

I-have some great stories about him, maybe over a beer some time.

Comment

Unfortunately Joshua was a spammer and has been banned - also his comments about Will Ford were incorrect as he has not played for Saskatchewan since 2014.

The Roughriders had a good season, although they came up short against the Winnipeg Blue Bombers in the Western Semi-Final. Their number one QB was not healthy and their back up started the game.

The Grey Cup will be the Calgary Stampeders vs. Ottawa Redblacks, which is a repeat of the 2016 Grey Cup - hopefully with Calgary winning this time (I am a Stamps fan). Should be interesting as they are playing in Edmonton - it will be cold and possibly a lot of snow.

Hopefully will get a chance to hear stories about your uncle's CFL exploits some day Lotusman!

Membership Levels
              The Rookie Thread

Comment

Saskatchewan is having another good season, despite having their number 1 QB out, their backup has done well. However, he has been injured and looks doubtful to start the last game of the regular season. It is a close race for the west with 3 teams, Saskatchewan, Winnipeg or Calgary all with a shot at first place, and a bye into the playoffs.

The Eastern division has Hamilton in 1st place, and the best season overall - beating all of the Western teams. Things will be unusual this year as Edmonton will be the crossover team for the Eastern playoffs as their record was better than the 3rd place Eastern team.

Should make for interesting playoff season!

Membership Levels
                The Rookie Thread

Comment

Originally posted by rxpharm View Post
                  Saskatchewan is having another good season, despite having their number 1 QB out, their backup has done well. However, he has been injured and looks doubtful to start the last game of the regular season. It is a close race for the west with 3 teams, Saskatchewan, Winnipeg or Calgary all with a shot at first place, and a bye into the playoffs.

The Eastern division has Hamilton in 1st place, and the best season overall - beating all of the Western teams. Things will be unusual this year as Edmonton will be the crossover team for the Eastern playoffs as their record was better than the 3rd place Eastern team.

Should make for interesting playoff season!
                  Saskatchewan gets a home playoff game but as you say the starting quarterback is injured. The original Starting quarterback was injured in the first game then traded to Toronto a few games later. Recently he was traded to Winnipeg a real hot potato.

The Cory Fajardo the current starter is a big come from behind guy and has won almost all the games he has started.
                  However Saskatchewan has a exceptional defense who have won many games or kept it close.
                  If the defense steps up they can probably win without their star quarterback.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Congratulations to the Roughriders who finished 1st in the west. They have to wait for the winner of Winnipeg/Calgary west semi-final, and only are 2 wins away from a Grey Cup championship - but the Hamilton Tiger Cats look quite formidable in the East.

They signed Cody Fajardo for a 2 year contract - hopefully he stays relatively healthy as they have had bad luck with injuries to their starting quarterbacks these past few years.

Membership Levels
                    The Rookie Thread

Comment

Cody Fajardo is awesome and now he has 2 full weeks to recover now, we should win a cup for sure.

They get next week off while others play to see who goes to Regina.
                      Mosaic Stadium in Regina is the nicest stadium currently in North America.
                      It also is dug a few stories into the ground, so even thought it is open air it stays quite warm.
                      It is the wind that gets you on the prairies.

I remember the good old days going to a November Western Final it was like -36C with a ridiculous wind coming through the stadium.
                      Saskatchewan got killed 40-2 by BC and their running back Cherry.
                      At least there was an excuse to leave early.

Now Regina doesn't get quite as cold as it used to and the stadium is ready for it.
                      They just had an NHL game there last week too.
                      Almost had an NFL Raiders pre season game this year but the riders were already playing.
                      Riders beat Raiders. ha ha
                      www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

I got some exclusive pics of Fernanda Gorgeous Modelling Saskatchewan Roughrider wear, her favourite team.

Make sure to check out her website and her onlyfans.
                        OnlyFans is the social platform revolutionizing creator and fan connections. The site is inclusive of artists and content creators from all genres and allows them to monetize their content while developing authentic relationships with their fanbase.

fernandariders04.jpg
                        Attached Files
                        www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Working...
                        X