X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tiger Woods is back January 29

Tiger will begin 2015 at the Waste Management Phoenix Open, Jan. 29-Feb. 1, at newly renovated TPC Scottsdale in Scottsdale, Ariz.
    The Tiger Woods Foundation has reached millions of young people by delivering unique experiences and innovative educational opportunities for youth worldwide.

Supposedly he is completely healthy. Last month he was puking his guts out on the course with the flu or something.

I miss Tiger in Golf even though I am not a huge golf watcher, I have always followed him.
    Of course I am not alone as he is still the biggest draw in golf.

The last number of years have been a little ridiculous even though he did have a 5 win season recently.
    Now he is getting back to his old swing, we will have to see.

Lately my game has improved a little.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Does that mean he'll be back in Pattaya any time soon?

Comment

It's looking like Jack Nicklaus' record won't be broken by Tiger if this is any indication. Worst score ever in his pro career, never made the cut. I think he needs to take quite a long time off to evaluate and determine if his body is no longer up to the challenge of playing as a top tier player.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
      Membership Levels
      The Rookie Thread
      New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
      Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Originally posted by rxpharm View Post
        It's looking like Jack Nicklaus' record won't be broken by Tiger if this is any indication. Worst score ever in his pro career, never made the cut. I think he needs to take quite a long time off to evaluate and determine if his body is no longer up to the challenge of playing as a top tier player.
        Funny thing they were saying the same thing about Jack Nicklaus at age 39.
        He shot one of his worst scores ever while he was retooling his swing at that age.

Only 2 years ago Tiger was ranked number one in the world for the entire season.
        I don't think we have seen the end of Tiger.

He just needs to relax and play golf.
        www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Well Tiger pulled out of Torey Pines on the 13th hole of the first round with back spasms.
          Still not looking too good for him.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

He needs to take enough time off to seriously re-evaluate things. His back is not allowing him to play the way he used to, and he needs to get into his head his limitations. Tiger's back injury is more severe than what happened to Jack Nicklaus. If he can do that, he may be able to come back and be successful, but not likely to dominate as he did before the injuries. If he can't - well, it would be best for him to retire.

Membership Levels
            The Rookie Thread

Comment

He needs to take enough time off to seriously re-evaluate things. His back is not allowing him to play the way he used to, and he needs to get into his head his limitations. Tiger's back injury is more severe than what happened to Jack Nicklaus. If he can do that, he may be able to come back and be successful, but not likely to dominate as he did before the injuries. If he can't - well, it would be best for him to retire.
              I just think he is trying too hard. He just need to relax and let it flow.
              Seems like he is concentrating on his swing too much, rather than just hit the ball.

Some announcers on the golf channel said he should lose the swing coaches and just play naturally.
              Just too much in his head.
              www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Well Tiger had to go back to the drawing board, things aren't looking to good on the golf front.

However good news Tiger has a 1000 to 1 chance of wining the 2016 US Presidential election.
                He probably has a better chance at that than winning another major.

It is widely known that U.K. betting concerns will quote odds and allow you to bet on virtually anything, including the U.S. presidential election. Earlier this week, MarketWatch had a story on British bookmakers making...

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Tiger's back for the Master's

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

This might be a huge mistake if he's not ready. I've read some sports journalists writing that the Masters needs Tiger as much as Tiger needs the Masters - as long as he finishes in the top 5, they think it will be okay since he still generates a lot of interest. However, if he bombs out, this could be the swan song for his career.

Membership Levels
                    The Rookie Thread

Comment

I think he will do fine this time.

He actually led the field with a 323 yard driving average in one of his last outings.
                      This time he is loose and relaxed and it is obvious. The last number of tournaments he was all tensed up.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Things aren't going well. He may not make the cut.

Membership Levels
                        The Rookie Thread

Comment

Things aren't going well. He may not make the cut.
                          He's gonna make it, I think!
                          Tiger's not falling apart anyhow.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Some improvement on the second day, on to the weekend.

Capture.jpg
                            www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Tiger now 6th place at the Masters after the third round.
                              Not much chance of catching the leader but Spieth is falling apart some.
                              Mcilroy and Woods are paired for the last round which should be interesting.

Capture.jpg

Capture2.JPG
                              www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Working...
                              X