X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twin Tiger Muay Thai, Pattaya

Not sure if this is the right section to post this, but here goes.
    Dropped by Twin Tiger Muay Thai for a morning workout today and really enjoyed it.
    It is geared towards farlangs--the former owner being an American, Barry or Brian, can't recall his name. Anyway, friendly trainers who are former pros. These guys will push you but know when to tone it down. The students tend to be aging guys like myself who are after a good workout and want to work on there technique as well. Friendly guys from many places.

That said, if you are advanced and want a "real" Muay Thai training camp, this probably isn't the place for you.
    It is located just off the corner of South Road and Third Road, next to Tony's Gym. Coming up from Second Road, it is on the right:

mew 226.jpg
    The prices are pretty standard but much better than Fairtex. Sorry the photo is blurry, good shot of my foot though:

mew 230.jpg
    The equipment is well used in good working order, just like a Muay Thai gym should be. Hand wraps and gloves are provided and there is a shower you can use albeit fairly primitive. I would recommend you bring a couple of towels and body wash as you will fucking sweat your ass off.

mew 231.jpg
    mew 232.jpg

Looks nice. What time of the day was this taken? How crowded after work hours and evenings?

Comment

These photos were taken about 10 AM or so. The latest I have been there is 2 in the afternoon so can't say about evenings. Will ask next time I am there and let you know.

Comment

Yes, soju, you posted in the right section - good report on this, as most guys only know about Fairtex.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
        Membership Levels
        The Rookie Thread
        New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
        Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Working...
        X