X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any serious golfers

Anybody know of any golf shops in Pattaya that cater to the serious golfer need some custom irons preferably Ping, want to spend sometime on the links this year while i'll be staying longer and have a place to leave them while I'm gone

Well i was under the impression there was not many golf clubs near Pattaya. My buddy that lives there said there is only a 9 hole course, when i asked if he wanted to play when i am there. After looking on the map I see there is very many courses in that are nearby Pattaya. So he probably just didn't want to golf with me. 555

This place looks like it fits the bill for custom clubs.

I have golfed once in Thailand and it was brutally hot. I suppose the only way to avoid the heat is to tee off at 6am.
    However usually when i go to Thailand I am specifically avoiding getting up that early.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

I've met many farang's who say the pattaya area has great golf, in Jomtien where i've been staying many bars offer organized golf trips with food and drinks after, Ban Chong seems to be the centre of this catering !!

Thanks Crag I'm a little fussy about my gear so i'll check into this custom shop!!

Comment

Working...
      X