X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Membership Levels and Trusted Member status

Here are the levels of membership on the forums and permissions and requirements for each.

Registered users
    The default user group when people sign up is called registered users.
    Registered users cannot post to blogs until they become Full Members, there is also some other small restrictions mostly to stop spammers.
    Registered users are automatically promoted to Full Members after 2 days.
    This also gives the capacity to set the registered user group in a way to control new users from doing certain things as soon as they sign up.
    This also gives us a chance to determine if new members are problematic.

Full Members
    After 2 days you are promoted to a Full Member.
    You can then access and post to all forums except the trusted member forums you can only see the thread titles.
    Also you may be able to get Trusted Member Status added to your full member status.

Trusted Members
    This is an extra group that gives permissions to the Trip Report and Ernest forums.
    Normally this will automatically be added to users that reach 5 posts AND 5 days registered.
    The reason it is called "Trusted Members" is because there candid and private trip reports. We just want to make sure those accessing it are trust worthy.
    If you prove to be a good member, post some decent information or ask some good questions then you will become a Trusted Member.

If you want to post a full trip report that will give you trusted member status right away. You can first post it in the Ladyboy Chat forum or ask an admin for Trusted member access.
    If you are travelling right away let us know we can probably provide access immediately, as long as you will be giving back.

Copying pictures or content from the Trusted members section to anywhere on the web without permission will result in a loss of privileges.
    Any untrustworthy behaviour on the forum may have this privilege removed.

The main goal is to have this section not immediately accessible to new members, mainly to protect privacy of the Trusted Members.
    This is really just a speed bump.

Thanks

I got more Rhymes than everyone in Seattle!

Hi
    i need to know my status.
    A few weeks ago i could view everything
    i cannot view anything at present

Comment

Originally posted by Ekotze View Post
      Hi
      i need to know my status.
      A few weeks ago i could view everything
      i cannot view anything at present
      Can you say exactly what you cannot see now that you could see before?

The fact you can post means you are logged in.

thanks
      Shemale Canada
      Tgirl Forums

Comment

Apologies
        my error
        I can view again
        Any idea wherr i can get more pics of Nam from Tootsies - besides those on their website

Comment

Originally posted by Ekotze View Post
          Apologies
          my error
          I can view again
          Any idea wherr i can get more pics of Nam from Tootsies - besides those on their website
          Not many options besides visiting Phuket and going to Tootsies. As far as I know she does not model for lb sites or do videos for them.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
          Membership Levels and Trusted Member Status
          The Rookie Thread
          New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
          Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Thx for the feedback

Comment

Ive posted but im not yet a trusted member???

Comment

Originally posted by Assman00000 View Post
                Ive posted but im not yet a trusted member???
                Please note that it is not only posting 5 times and being registered 5 days - see the following:

Trusted Members
                This is an extra group that gives permissions to the Trip Report and Ernest forums.
                Normally this will automatically be added to users that reach 5 posts AND 5 days registered.
                The reason it is called "Trusted Members" is because there candid and private trip reports. We just want to make sure those accessing it are trust worthy.
                If you prove to be a good member, post some decent information or ask some good questions then you will become a Trusted Member.

If you want to post a full trip report that will give you trusted member status right away. You can first post it in the Ladyboy Chat forum or ask an admin for Trusted member access.
                If you are travelling right away let us know we can probably provide access immediately, as long as you will be giving back.

Copying pictures or content from the Trusted members section to anywhere on the web without permission will result in a loss of privileges.
                Any untrustworthy behaviour on the forum may have this privilege removed.

The main goal is to have this section not immediately accessible to new members, mainly to protect privacy of the Trusted Members.
                This is really just a speed bump.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                Membership Levels and Trusted Member Status
                The Rookie Thread
                New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Working...
                X