Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newbie wants to Pattaya travell... Need advice!...

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie wants to Pattaya travell... Need advice!...

hi there, i was an indonesian guy who never get into the paradise island thailand, pattaya. But in this years, i have a plan trip to pattaya, but not really sure because i never been there before, so i make my choice in this october i decide to trip thru Thailand mostly pattaya.

So to all senior in this group, please give me advice, how i can get there... And maybe, i would like to know cost for ladyboy and also all the things that i should do in pattaya. Thank you very much.

Originally posted by Dani.smile96 View Post
    hi there, i was an indonesian guy who never get into the paradise island thailand, pattaya. But in this years, i have a plan trip to pattaya, but not really sure because i never been there before, so i make my choice in this october i decide to trip thru Thailand mostly pattaya.

So to all senior in this group, please give me advice, how i can get there... And maybe, i would like to know cost for ladyboy and also all the things that i should do in pattaya. Thank you very much.
    Most of what you need to know is in the forum, just use the search function.

There is a Pattaya forum about bars and ladyboys
    https://theladyboyforums.com/asiaboa...BARS-amp-STARS!

There is also a Pattaya Hotels section:

Also if you look on Agoda.com for hotels there is many in Pattaya.

A good time to visit is around the time of the Ladyboy Volleyball on Saturday 7th November 2015
    Some of us may be going at that time also.
    Apologies for the delay in providing a complete update on this year's Charity tournament. This year will be different with up to 66 LadyBoys participating. 6

Generally rates are
    1000-1500 baht for a short time session
    2000-3500 baht for a long time session.(overnight)

To get you started here is a some links to my last few trip reports from Pattaya:

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Originally posted by Dani.smile96 View Post
      how i can get there...
      I would suggest a plane.

In all seriousness welcome to the forum and I hope you make it to the promised land.

For your first time in Thailand I would recommend that you spend a couple of days in Bangkok. Stay at one of the hotels around Soi 4 such as Dynasty Grande, Majestic Suites, Majestic Grande. I have stayed in all of these and they were guest friendly and in spitting distance of Nana Plaza. The 2 main gogo bars to check out in Nana Plaza are both at the back of the complex - Obsession on the bottom floor and Charades on the top floor. As a first timer you will be spoilt for choice.

To get to Pattaya I normally get the BTS to Ekamai bus station and then the bus to Pattaya. From the Pattaya bus station you can jump on the baht bus which will take on the loop around beach road. As an alternative for around 1000 thb you can book a taxi from Bangkok to Pattaya which will give you door to door service. On my last trip I used the Mr T Taxi service because of time constraints and for 1000 thb it was great.

Pattaya is a bit more spread out but for 10 thb on the baht bus it's cheap and easy to get around. Now there a hundreds of bars in Pattaya but some of the ones I would recommend to check out are La Bamba and Stringfellows on Soi 13/1, Kings bar on Soi 8, Pook bar on Soi Buakhao and down the other end of Soi Buakhao Sensations Bar. Then of course there is Walking Street although I have never spent a lot of time there.

Now when you start talking about price it's bound to start an argument. In Bangkok for ST I was paying 1500-2000 and for LT 2500-3000, in Pattaya 1500 for ST and 2000-2500 for LT.

The best thing to do is read the forum as there is a wealth of information out there.
      I don't get it, is this a magic show?

Comment

Pattaya is not an island - so I think your reference to Paradise Island, might be Phuket. If you are after ladyboys Pattaya certainly fits the bill, but Phuket has better beaches - and fewer lbs than Pattaya.

There is plenty of information here about Pattaya, Bangkok and Phuket, which are the major spots for lbs in Thailand.

Have a look around the forum, and feel free to ask any questions that you can't find during your explorations.

Looking forward to some contributions from you about Indonesian lbs and your future visits to Thailand!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
        Membership Levels
        The Rookie Thread
        New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
        Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Working...
        X