Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Snick @ Jul. 17 2007,14:14) You are the one millionth guy to take a LB into the hotel.
    I think that's worth some kind of prize.
    Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

I'll try my hand at this. Of course, I've never been to Thailand, but I've read a bit of this forum. And have made about 3000 posts, so I'm far from being the most recent person to fall off the turnip truck.

1) Many guys (especially see Billy69 and Bam) have posted pics and vids of the girls in bars. They're dressed as skanky as they wanna be. I don't know if they cover up when you take them outside, but many guys indicate they enjoy walking around with a babe showing lots of skin.

2) The guys have posted some responses in this thread. Elsewhere on the board, a few hotels seem to be praised about being able to get a girl in w/o going past the front desk. I think a year or so ago Bam posted a comment about a specific entrance to a specific hotel, where LBs could be brought in without going past the front desk. Finding that particular post could be a challenge for all but the original poster.

3) I don't know anything about that. But, I'm picking up that it's a long trip. I'd check Google Earth first to get a sense of the distance. Anywhere in the world, if it's more than 250 miles, you really should consider taking a plane, especially if there's no train or the roads suck. If someone here says it's 20 hours by car, then that sounds like a bad idea. Why waste a day of romping for a day on the road.

4) You'll never find accurate stats anywhere, sad to say. Just assume that the rate is that high, and deal with it appropriately. Most places that can get girls to really do tests, perhaps in some parts of Europe or Vegas, will be more expensive and have fewer LBs to choose from. If you find that a girl is especially willing to do bareback, just stay away. Even in some American research that I've encountered, where a rate of 30-60% HIV infection may be documented for a specific population, such as TS Latinas working as prostitutes, one has to suppose that the medical research group recruited people in such a way that it's not random. They went to the most sexually promiscuous population they could find, or perhaps looked at lists of people already seeking specific treatments, etc. After you realize it's not a random sample, then there's nothing else that can be said, unless you were to start with their same lists of people and choose from that list for your sexual adventures.

In other words, the number isn't 0% nor 100%, but whether it's 3% or 50% isn't something you can figure out, and it's beyond anyone's ability to make that decision about the girl in front of them, without a PCR test.

Just use good condoms, ample lube, and other safe practices and you should be fine. In my gut, I think that you're far safer in Thailand than Tijuana.

5) It wouldn't matter, because it would only show exposure from about 3-6 months ago, I think. I doubt they'd require a PCR test, and that's the only way I know of to see if they were exposed anytime before the last 24 hours.

6) A reasonable question, but I doubt you'll find anyone here to answer it. Moreover, the cost is something you'll have to cover, since the girls can choose to go with someone else. You can get a cheap test to see if she was exposed before about 3-6 months ago, but if she picked it up last week, then you wouldn't know. Unless you're paying top dollar, she won't get the test and will move on. Of course they have some interest in their health and in healthy practices, but money and other things drive them too. You'll find girls doing drugs, getting drunk, riding insane motorscooters, and taking all the modern risks that life in Thailand can offer. You may avoid all of these, but dealing with STDs requires preparation. If you do find a place that does PCR testing, you trust their prices and methods, and you can talk a girl into it, it would be a great thing to post here.

7) Good answers seem to have been posted here. I have no knowledge of the scene, and there are some travel sub-forums that may have more up to the moment answers.

8) Haven't a clue. However, there have been some discussions on GG clubs where there are the hottest GGs in Thailand. Also, sometime back someone posted about a top-shelf club where the hottest LBs could be found. It was a dance club, not a place where they're performing for 50 year old farangs to choose and take out. I think Snick or Monkeyman may have posted about that. I think Smuttley had a comment in that thread, but I can't remember which forum it was in, when it was posted, or anything else. Someone just wrote about their experience in entering a place with a level of hotness that most guys don't get to see.

If you're rich enough, you can probably get into the place that was mentioned in that thread, perhaps through generous tipping or by getting a hot enough girl to show you the place, take you in, etc.

----------

I think Pizza's post had great intentions, though I suspect it originated in the wrong forum. The rest of you need to lighten up. Sending Pizza on the way to a good time may mean he'll report back with pics and stories.

Be glad he didn't mention anything about how to find recreational drugs. Nothing brings on a forum whipping like asking about how to go to jail in Thailand.

Pizza, you can introduce yourself a bit more to break the ice. You've been to PI, any pictures to post? Drop a few over in the Picture Post forum. Any trip advice? Hotel advice? There's forums where you can share the info. Comments about specific outstanding LBs?

You manage another forum, you know that sharing what you know is a great way to introduce yourself. Try that. If you'd put your best foot forward, the guys here might've responded differently and you may have found some bar buddies or other adventurers willing to join you in a prowl or trip.

After your trip, be sure to share a little of what you found. It doesn't require a long post. Just drop a few lines about the hotel you stayed at, some pics of some girls you met, and then let the ball roll from there.

POL
      Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Working...
      X