X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Man, do I hate  Trannies"

I wonder if this is the right room for this???

either way, probably better than the main one,  less people read here I am sure!!

So, I am sitting in Obsessions with my pal Frankie, he of  Frank's T-girl world and someone  who has probably been with 400-500 shemales and ladyboys from around the world. Great guy, and a realist....as  we are looking at the dim-witted teenagers [but with cute faces and female-looking bodies] doing their Robert Palmer gyrations on the stage 15 feet away from us, he turns to me and says "Man,  do I HATE Trannies!".

LOL...couldn't agree more, Frank......although 'hate' may be a strong word, "tired" of them may be more appropriate and I am sure that is what Frank was referring to as well.  either way the honeymoon has definately worn off after 6 years of chasing 'em and that can be evidenced by the fact I just spent 7 weeks in  Thailand and slept with a total of 4 ladyboys.

Trannies....blahhhh.   Ladies.......blaaaahhhh  [but  hot to LOOK at].  Posties...... errrrrr.   Gay boys...... never, no interest there either.  so can someone tell me pleeeeeease,  what is their left to do for a 40-something ex-sex- junkie???
    Guilt is Gods way of telling you you're having too much fun.
    -Dennis Miller

Hey, Welcome back Mista Buttafly!    

SB will be happy you found this sub-forum.  

I'm kinda feeling the same way despite having much lower numbers than you and Frankie.

But I want to have a sex life.  45 year old women don't do it for me, and 38 yaer old women want babies and I don't want that 20 year financial commitment.   And it's getting difficult for me to get 32 years olds.

So I guess it's Thailand for me.

Though tonight for the first time in two years I'm going to a  NYC TS joint and wouldn't be going if a friend wasn't.

But ya know maybe we don't knoew how good we have it cause we all understand that 4 different 20 year old hotties is a ridiculously low number.

But there's guys in farangland who'd give their left nut for that experience.    

Comment

(buttafly @ Jun. 03 2007,10:29) Gay boys...... never, no interest there either.  so can someone tell me pleeeeeease,  what is their left to do for a 40-something ex-sex- junkie???
      First of all, I have to wonder about any bloke who calls himself "Buttafly". Because "Buttafly" is really a pejorative term invented by LB to describe promiscuous johns. That is bad enough, coming from the LB (many of whom secretly look down on the 40ish fatty falangs who are interested in penises only, when many of the girls think of themselves as females and ultimately want their penises cut off). And "Buttafly" sounds indeed... it gushes effeminateness.

So if you are willing to call yourself "Buttafly", just how far down the "gay continuum" are you willing to go? Right now, your over-emphatic response ("never, no interest there") reads kind of like a lisping male hairdresser who insists he is not gay (did you forget to write "Puleeze!"?). Perhaps you need to question whether you may in fact be a frustrated gay man... nothing wrong with being a gay man, unless you are in denial. This may be the source of your frustration and angst.

Don't get me wrong: I am not trying to be a curmudgeon. I am just talking outside the box and raising possible alternative ideas about what might be your source of frustration.

Comment

I certainly hope I never reach the "hate" stage...

Perhaps...just perhaps... for some of us, there is some undefinable something more than just fucking them...
        "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(sangabriel @ Jun. 02 2007,20:12) "Buttafly" sounds    indeed... it gushes effeminateness.
          Aren't you glad to be back BF!

Comment

Buttafly.....meet SanGabriel......or the bricktop/costass of the moment!!!!

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
            ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

"tired" of them may be more appropriate...
              He's been back in the States for a day... In two weeks he'll be singing a different song!

Comment

Sangabriel, lmao, there are a few clues you have no idea who Mr Buttafly is.

Comment

(Torurot @ Jun. 03 2007,20:29) Sangabriel, lmao, there are a few clues you have no idea who Mr Buttafly is.
                  He has given us more than enough clues he knows not much about anything. He is just a an idiot who likes to provoke. Ignore him buttafly.

Comment

It's ironic you both said you hated or were tired of LBs and you were in a LB bar.

There's a very simple solution to getting over those blues; exit the LB bar and exit the LB business.

Comment

Exit the business? Are you insane? He said tired of ladyboys NOT money!

It's not hard to get a little jaded after hanging out with zonked out prostitutes for a few years. Give the guy a break.

Comment

Jaded is probably a better term.

For that reason i take 1 lb for each holiday, and more trips less time. 7 weeks is a long time to spend away from home and i guess this was part of it.
                        seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

(buttafly @ Jun. 03 2007,10:29) I wonder if this is the right room for this???

either way, probably better than the main one,  less people read here I am sure!!

So, I am sitting in Obsessions with my pal Frankie, he of  Frank's T-girl world and someone  who has probably been with 400-500 shemales and ladyboys from around the world. Great guy, and a realist....as  we are looking at the dim-witted teenagers [but with cute faces and female-looking bodies] doing their Robert Palmer gyrations on the stage 15 feet away from us, he turns to me and says "Man,  do I HATE Trannies!".

LOL...couldn't agree more, Frank......although 'hate' may be a strong word, "tired" of them may be more appropriate and I am sure that is what Frank was referring to as well.  either way the honeymoon has definately worn off after 6 years of chasing 'em and that can be evidenced by the fact I just spent 7 weeks in  Thailand and slept with a total of 4 ladyboys.

Trannies....blahhhh.   Ladies.......blaaaahhhh  [but  hot to LOOK at].  Posties...... errrrrr.   Gay boys...... never, no interest there either.  so can someone tell me pleeeeeease,  what is their left to do for a 40-something ex-sex- junkie???
                          You took the word out of my mouth, buttafly.
                          Met 5-6 brasilian supastars in Milano last week, and normally i would have been in hogheaven, but its just not there anymore...
                          This 20 year old blond had bar none the biggest dick i have ever laid eyes on, beercan thick and very long, jiz like a watercannon, but walking back to my hotel after, i didn´t feel that same rush like in the past.
                          I need a hobby.
                          Attached Files

Comment

(kahuna @ Jun. 03 2007,11:17) I certainly hope I never reach the "hate" stage...

Perhaps...just perhaps... for some of us, there is some undefinable something more than just fucking them...
                            kahuna, pleeeease tell me what that something is? I need to find that fast.
                            I can´t shake the tough of maybe settling down somewhere with a lb, but then i go back and read the threads and remember what guys said, that thais only really like thais, thai boyfriend in the bacground, look down on farangs and only like our wallet. I´m not ready to generalise every lb like that, as i´m sure there are at least some that genuinely likes farangs, but the more i read here, i get more certain that living growing old with a lb is utopia. Tell me i´m wrong, sangabriel.

Comment

Depends on whether you are looking in the P4P scene or not. Since time is limited for holidays, most guys won't bother to look outside of P4P, but if you have enough time, then looking for someone outside the scene might work.

However, it takes effort, time, patience and understanding which most guys don't want to bother with.

Khuntibi is married to a non-p4p LB. They are in Switzerland now. She was working for her family company in Bkk before and had never worked P4P, has a Bachelor Degree in Business.

So if you want a long term relationship, look outside of the P4P scene, and there is a better chance as opposed to next to impossible.

By the way, those Brazilians look like they could break a guy in 1/2, in more ways than one!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                              Membership Levels
                              The Rookie Thread
                              New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                              Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Working...
                              X