X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks guys - I'll be on my way to the Guess Bar.   Yea, even though she lost her sausage she is still so freaken hot ! Maybe she can wear a strap-on ...LOL

Comment

• I'd be surprised if your image of her based on images on this forum live up to your expectations.

Please let us know!
      SHEMALE.CENTER
      World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

• Yes tscrazy.  Please let us know how it goes.  I've always had a bit of "crush" on Ohm.  

Comment

• Well I just got back from my trip to Thailand. I never had a chance to make it to the Guess Bar, so I didn't see Ohm. Damn tour took up too much of my time and I spent too little time in Bangkok.

Good news is I went to Casanova Bar looking for Ice - but they told me she wasn't there anymore !!! I almost ran into traffic then ...LOL But then I saw Marissa I went with her to their short time room. What a doll she is ! Really sweet and for a first timer I think she was perfect. What a fantastic ass and tits. And having her long black hair in my face as she was on top was too much. Now I'm hooked.

I have to go back to Bangkok, next time I'll go to the Guess Bar - but I also have too have more of Marissa

Comment

• First time going

Man this is useful, hey guys I am going for the first time in March. Somebody recommended me an all inlcusive place called Angels in Phuket Thailand. Pricy for seven days, have you ever done something like that? They provide the girls and according to them you can change companion every day.

I am also very interested in the information that you post here, it seems that you can have a lot of fun by going to Pattaya and Bangkok.

I haven also looking agt some flights from Edmonton and you normally loose a day in the comute. Do you have any recommendations here?

Thank you for all the useful information.

Best Regards

Comment

• Originally posted by eager028 View Post
              Man this is useful, hey guys I am going for the first time in March. Somebody recommended me an all inlcusive place called Angels in Phuket Thailand. Pricy for seven days, have you ever done something like that? They provide the girls and according to them you can change companion every day.

I am also very interested in the information that you post here, it seems that you can have a lot of fun by going to Pattaya and Bangkok.

I haven also looking agt some flights from Edmonton and you normally loose a day in the comute. Do you have any recommendations here?

Best Regards
              If you are looking for ladyboys then Pattaya and Bangkok are by far the best.
              Phuket has many but they are not as easy to find as they used to be.
              If you really want nice beaches then Phuket is great but not so many ladyboys.

Pattaya is a good choice near the beach with many ladyboys and the prices are really good.
              Bangkok has many hot ladyboys and bars but the prices can be a little more. Most trips I spend between Bangkok and Pattaya. Still Pattaya is your best cheapest option for Ladyboys overall.

Getting into a service where they provide the ladyboys can be ok in some ways but it is very restrictive.
              You could try it but if you don't like it, you are locked in. There is many ladyboy friendly hotels in Phuket, Bangkok and Pattaya where you can bring the ladyboys of your choice, even many a day. When we were just in Phuket we went to Tootsies ladyboy massage by day and then hung out at Cocktails and Dreams bar by night.

Flying from Edmonton there is a few options but mostly you will go through Vancouver. Air Canada may seem a little pricey but once you figure the convenience and aeroplan miles it evens out. I have found the best way is if you travel through Hong Kong. You get most of the flight over with from Vancouver to Hong Kong, then you only have a 2 hour flight to Bangkok. The new Dreamliners they are putting on these routes to asia are helping. still it basically takes you 2 entire days to get to Bangkok from Edmonton because you lose 1 day and it is a 24 hour flight.

I was just in Bangkok, Pattaya and Phuket and there is lots of information posted here. I am posting new stuff every day including hotels and bars so check around.

I'm from the Prairies too so you can check out some of my older trip reports to see how another Canadian does it. I will be posting this years full trip report soon, i just got back last week.

Any questions just ask!

Welcome to the forum.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Best Regards
                Crag has posted excellent advice. The all inclusive package would be too expensive and limiting. You would be much better off doing research and and then deciding on where you want to go. Plus you can get better prices for your hotel as compared to an all-in-one package. Phuket is nice, but the ladyboy scene there is not as big as in Bangkok or Pattaya, plus it is more expensive in terms of hotels and transportation.

There is an Air Canada routing that goes from Calgary to Bangkok via Tokyo. The flight time is about 21 hours, which is about 1.5 hours less than flying to Vancouver-Hong Kong-Bangkok. Unfortunately Aeroplan has made some changes making it more difficult to get status. To get a Elite Gold status, 50,000 flying miles (50% with AC and the rest can be with Star Alliance Partners) and 5,000 spent with AC tickets will earn you Elite Gold status for 2017. Of course there is lower mileage accumulation with the lower price tickets as well.

While you're doing research, don't get fixated on a particular lb or too keen on trying to make a "to do list". There are many more lbs who aren't published on the internet as beautiful or more so. The key to a mind blowing time is chemistry. If you don't have that "spark" with her, even if she is a "superstar" or on your to do list, then it might be a forgettable encounter.

Welcome to the forum, and hope to see more posts from you in the future!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                Membership Levels
                The Rookie Thread
                New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

• I prefer not to fly to Tokyo as compared to Hong Kong.
                  Air Canada has put all their older planes on the Tokyo routes while they have put their new planes on the Korea and Hong Kong routes. Plus Korea and Hong Kong do not require Canadians to have an entry Visa so if something goes wrong you aren't stuck. Also going to Hong Kong gets most of the flight out of the way really quick and i find the airport much nicer than Tokyo. Also this way you spend more miles on an Air Canada flight and less miles on a partner.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

• Air Canada will phase out their 767's by the end of 2016/mid 2017. According to the website flights from Calgary to Tokyo will have the 787's by May 2016.

The problem with the Hong Kong Bangkok flight segment is that is an interline ticket with Cathay Pacific - they aren't Star Alliance and there is no mileage accumulation (although it is only around 1200 miles). The Tokyo Bangkok flight segment is now with Thai Airways instead of ANA, and they are flying the A380 which is a very nice plane. If you book Q class (with is generally economy flex), you will accumulate full mileage. However, you are right as a Canadian resident to earn status you need at least 50% of your miles with AC, unless it is a code share A/C flight, which also counts.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                    Membership Levels
                    The Rookie Thread
                    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

• Originally posted by rxpharm View Post
                      Air Canada will phase out their 767's by the end of 2016/mid 2017. According to the website flights from Calgary to Tokyo will have the 787's by May 2016.

The problem with the Hong Kong Bangkok flight segment is that is an interline ticket with Cathay Pacific - they aren't Star Alliance and there is no mileage accumulation (although it is only around 1200 miles). The Tokyo Bangkok flight segment is now with Thai Airways instead of ANA, and they are flying the A380 which is a very nice plane. If you book Q class (with is generally economy flex), you will accumulate full mileage. However, you are right as a Canadian resident to earn status you need at least 50% of your miles with AC, unless it is a code share A/C flight, which also counts.
                      That will be good when they get better planes to Japan.
                      Still for comfort i prefer going to Hong Kong.
                      Hong Kong is the closest you can get to Bangkok on an actual Air Canada flight so you get more of your AC quota this way. Plus if you fly premium economy you get 125% of status miles.
                      The 1000 miles to Bangkok isn't a big deal but sometimes I only buy the AC flight to Hong Kong then buy a separate Business class flight on Thai Airways. Air Canada will still check your bags all the way through to Bangkok so this is a very good option.

The Hong Kong airport and lounges are far better than Narita airport in Tokyo, and the people are friendlier too. The United Lounge in Narita is one of the worst lounges I have ever been in.
                      I have had a layover of 24 hours in Hong Kong due to a snow storm in Canada and I missed my flight. In Hong Kong you can be through immigration and in a nice hotel downtown in under an hour easily. Tokyo if this happens you are stuck in the airport or worse. If by chance they check your bags out to Tokyo (which happened to me in Korea) without a Visa you could have serious travel issues.

The main reason i like flying to Hong Kong better is you get most of the trip done in one big leg. Once i fall asleep on a flight it doesn't matter if it is 9 hours or 12 hours it feels about the same. So i like arriving in Hong Kong knowing I only have 2 hours more to go. Arriving in Japan you still have 6-7 hours flight and Korea you still have 5-6 hour flight. Usually these connecting flights with Air Canada don't give you and seat choice, which makes it worse. 2 hours i can handle almost any seat but more than that it is painful sometimes.

But if you live in Calgary and edmonton that direct flight to Tokyo is convenient.

Also they have made it harder to get Star Alliance Gold and often i can only reach 35,000 miles and Silver level.
                      However if you reach Air Canada 35,000 you get half off a Maple leaf club membership.
                      This gives you access to all lounges the same as Star Alliance Gold.
                      Anyone can buy this for regular price and get into all the lounges too.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

• Dear all, first thank you for all the information here. I have booked my first trip for the beginning of next year. I have been researching and I am a little worry about some articles that mentioned high levels of HIV in the LB population in Thailand. Do you have any recommendation to minimize the risk? By getting LB from established bars is it more likely to be healthier?

thank you in advanced

Comment

Dear all, first thank you for all the information here. I have booked my first trip for the beginning of next year. I have been researching and I am a little worry about some articles that mentioned high levels of HIV in the LB population in Thailand. Do you have any recommendation to minimize the risk? By getting LB from established bars is it more likely to be healthier?

thank you in advanced

If you look closely you will find a higher rate among sex workers in any country.
                          There was an epidemic there 20 years ago, but many places in the world had trouble then.
                          Thailand having more ladyboys than anywhere can mean that more ladyboys could be infected.

Most bars are not testing the ladyboys and even if they do you can't know if they just caught something.
                          Your best bet is just to play safe and use condoms all the time and don't get into any risky activity.
                          If you do that there is almost no chance.
                          Of course picking up ladyboys off the street might mean there is a higher chance they are on drugs and then more risky.
                          But in Thailand you may meet ladyboys almost anywhere.

Best not to go with ladyboys that are obviously sick, but even if they are sick you will catch their cold and not HIV from coughing or anything like that.
                          Older ladyboys with no implants might be something to watch for, as you can't have an operation with HIV.

There is now an HIV prevention drug out too.
                          In the end just do what you like and play safe.
                          You shouldn't play safer in Thailand, you should play safe all the time.

There is higher risk of things like Hepatitis through food and drink, so make sure you go the doctor and get you Hepatitis immunizations.
                          This is probably your most important one.

There is a higher chance of getting Malaria and some other things like that, but there is actually a lower chance of getting bit by a mosquito than Canada. In the cities there is almost no mosquitos there.
                          www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

• Originally posted by CRAG View Post

If you look closely you will find a higher rate among sex workers in any country.
                            There was an epidemic there 20 years ago, but many places in the world had trouble then.
                            Thailand having more ladyboys than anywhere can mean that more ladyboys could be infected.

Most bars are not testing the ladyboys and even if they do you can't know if they just caught something.
                            Your best bet is just to play safe and use condoms all the time and don't get into any risky activity.
                            If you do that there is almost no chance.
                            Of course picking up ladyboys off the street might mean there is a higher chance they are on drugs and then more risky.
                            But in Thailand you may meet ladyboys almost anywhere.

Best not to go with ladyboys that are obviously sick, but even if they are sick you will catch their cold and not HIV from coughing or anything like that.
                            Older ladyboys with no implants might be something to watch for, as you can't have an operation with HIV.

There is now an HIV prevention drug out too.
                            In the end just do what you like and play safe.
                            You shouldn't play safer in Thailand, you should play safe all the time.

There is higher risk of things like Hepatitis through food and drink, so make sure you go the doctor and get you Hepatitis immunizations.
                            This is probably your most important one.

There is a higher chance of getting Malaria and some other things like that, but there is actually a lower chance of getting bit by a mosquito than Canada. In the cities there is almost no mosquitos there.

Wow, thank you again! the comment about the old LB had not crossed my mind before.

You guys do a great job having this forum full of information.

I really appreciate it.!

Comment

• Dear all, I have made reservation in Bangkok close to nana at Boss Suites, I got 4 nights for 280 CAD (I believe is quite a good deal ), I have a question for all the veteran members here. I will be heading to Pattaya for 5 days, I want to be sure that I am close to the action (I believe is walking street?). Could you please mention the areas of Pattaya, where I should look for hotels, if you dont mind to tell me also a good hotel (LB friendly). Thank you and have good day!

Comment

Dear all, I have made reservation in Bangkok close to nana at Boss Suites, I got 4 nights for 280 CAD (I believe is quite a good deal ), I have a question for all the veteran members here. I will be heading to Pattaya for 5 days, I want to be sure that I am close to the action (I believe is walking street?). Could you please mention the areas of Pattaya, where I should look for hotels, if you dont mind to tell me also a good hotel (LB friendly). Thank you and have good day!

Boss suites is ladyboy friendly and look decent, very close to Nana Plaza. I have almost stayed there a couple times, just was turned off by a few of the reviews i saw.
                                $280 CAD for 4 nights seems a little pricey for that place. When i look on http://Agoda.com for late February, it is $45 CAD a night for a deluxe room at Boss suites. This would be around $180 CAD. You may want to look into this but still by Canadian pricing it is still a good deal even at $280 but you should be able to do better for that much money in Bangkok.
                                Make sure to get some pics and do a review of that one.

In Pattaya check out the hotel section here there is lots of info:

Walking street is not really much for ladyboys anymore, most of the ladyboy action is actually away from there. You definitely want to check walking street out and there is some ladyboys running around, but they same ones can also be found elsewhere. Linda bar is the only real ladyboy bar on walking street anymore and it is known for having the nastiest drag queens in Thailand. Plus staying near walking streets is going to be noisy and congested.

You are far better staying somewhere further north up beach road. Then if you get away from the beach it gets even cheaper in Pattaya.
                                There is nice cheap beach places over in Jomtien but it is a hike to get to ladyboy action and probably not for beginners.

One of my favourite places is the View Talay 6 Condos, they are well documented in the Pattaya hotel section.
                                These are regular condos rented out by the night, they have some advantages and disadvantages over hotels.
                                Usually rent directly from Honey but you can find these on agoda.com as well.
                                This place is beside a big shopping mall in the Hilton hotel and 2 blocks from King's bar, also across the street from 69 Bar too.
                                In fact most of the Ladyboy bars in Pattaya are within 10 blocks of this location.
                                This is very central and on the beach, easy to walk or take the baht bus anywhere.

Further up at the end of beach road is the Holiday Inn which is probably getting a little bit too far down the beach.
                                Last time I stayed at the A-One Beach resort which is a little further away but quieter.
                                Something like the Dynasty Inn is very close to the beach and all action but is only 3 star and very cheap, it is basic but nice.
                                If you search on Agoda.com, limit the search to Beach Road and you will pretty much be close to the action anywhere along there.
                                As I say if you are getting close to the Holiday inn it is getting a little far away. For the most part the hotels there will be LB friendly.
                                There is lots of guidance in the hotel section here.

Sounds like it's starting to come together.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Working...
                                X