X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(stogie bear @ Oct. 26 2006,09:04) If they want to start jabbering I just hand them a mirror, a mobile or a remote control! That shuts 'em up pretty quickly!  

classic!

you see, sometimes I DO like the stuff you spew here!

Comment

(JaiDee @ Oct. 26 2006,06:29) please, please no one quote me here, OK?

I think 1K is  a bit low, unless jn Pattaya..... there it's about right and 1500 is nice; 2K all night seems about right but I never get to that rathole [ooops, I mean that lovely city on the bay] so I really don't know

girls in BKK want 2K for short these days, 3 for long.....sorry but that's reality and they are let down with less

Dynasty grand?   not sure if I know this place, but again remember the difference between a 30 dollar [1200 baht] room and a 50 dollar [about 2000] is very noticeable.
      I agree. Doubt many girls would be happy to go for 1K in BKK unless it is 2:00am outside Nana and they have not already had a customer that day. Or things were very slow in the bar then maybe.

I have been into the Dynasty Grande rooms but never stayed there before. Looks quite nice and seems pretty good value for money. Personally I think it is not quite as nice as Majestic Grande but that was full so I have book the Dynasty Grande for my return next week.

Comment

Another warning to rookies: Be very careful in arranging a threesome. Many times, if not most times, you will be dealing with one girl who will arrange the threesome with her friend. When she quotes you a price, make sure it is very clear what each girl is getting. On one of my 1st trips, I was talking with a girl at the Thermae. She asked if I wanted a threesome with her and her friend. I asked her how much and she said 2000 all night. I thought that I was getting 2 girls all night for 2000. Next morning when they left, I handed the girl 2000. She said no 4000. We got into a heated argument, with her threatening to call her brother who was a "policeman". I ended up paying 2000 to EACH girl. It made me real mad and I simmered for a long time, but later I realized it was my own fault for not being clear about the arrangements.

Comment

cheers guys, yeah i already know a few thai words (from my time having a thai girl friend & also know my way around BKK quite well )
          but all this info on the LB scence is greatly recieved, will have to buy you boys a beer should any of you be about on my trip to say cheers & put some faces to the names,

Comment

(flassitor @ Oct. 26 2006,18:58) We got into a heated argument, with her threatening to call her brother who was a "policeman".
            also classic!

even if the clown wasn't a real cop or a real brother [unlikely on both counts] she probably knew some guy who was an expert in that kung fu bullshit and he would bring 2 or 3 pals over to kick your ass, good one on you flass for keeping your cool and just paying up; sometimes that diffuses a bad situation.

* another note on threesomes....... when you find an LB you like in Obsessions or some other craphole and you want a 3rd, tell her to pick a 'friend'; sometimes this works best as they will know each other and at least have shit to talk about behind your back in the hotel room. if you pick 2 girls at random and they don't know one another it could suck and be uncomfortable.

In Obsessions one night last year I chatted up Ice..... before the dreaded chop of course...... she looked so cute and talked me into a threesome [that was tough, I wanted one anyway] and I said 'OK, who are you friends with here?' she picked Peem, who MM later got in a photo shoot, and Peem was so happy to be bar-fined and that Ice chose her to go that they both treated me like royalty for 2 hours and we had a ball.

Comment

I have had both 3somes and 4somes and to be honest only was it really worth while once. I mean with all girls paying attention to me and not just sitting there whilst they took there turn. Still if you are worried about your personal belongings when doing this take them to a short time hotel such as the PB.

I think that everyone should at least experience it once. Life is short play hard

Comment

A favourite little tip that I used to use a lot when I travelling around the region with my job was to stop off at the duty free shop and buy one of those 'sample' kits of perfumes - the kit contains probably 5-6 minature bottles of whatever company you choose (Chanel, Christian Dior etc) - chuck em in a bag and invite your favourite girls to take a lucky dip and they keep the one they pick. These little sample kits probably cost about US$10. 5 years on, girls still talk about it - truly the little things go very far with these gals. You dont need to splash out on US$50 full size bottles for someone - you just want to ensure does not get arsie when u take her mate - these little things are great for keeping em on your side.

Another thing I always do is take them somewhere else - I have said this before, but even if its just for an hour in a disco or a regular bar pays huge dividends.

Cheers
                Mardhi

Comment

(mardhi @ Oct. 26 2006,18:39) Another thing I always do is take them somewhere else - I have said this before, but even if its just for an hour in a disco or a regular bar pays huge dividends.
                  Yes - I totally agree with this. makes them feel more worthwhile and it does indeed pay dividends.
                  seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

If you are keeping a LB for a few days, they will often suggest that you got to their bar and hang out there for a while.
                    This is extremely important because it is an opportunity to give her a lot of face with her friends in the bar.

So before going to the bar, get her a new dress, then give her a bunch of money and leave her in charge of paying all the bills at her bar. If someone asks me to buy them a drink I just tell them that "LB" has all the money and to ask her.

Highly recommended if you are looking for her to show you the best appreciation she is able to offer.

Comment

WOW.....all great advice and tips....I just returned(Oct 25) from LOS and everything said by you guys is right on. I wish I had read more in this forum before I left for BKK. I had one pre-arranged dinner date with an LB I met on line....no expectations of any sorts regarding her sexual appetite, but after dinner she wanted to walk the market a bit and then go to my room(Dynasty Inn) as the traffic was too bad to take a cab home she said. Turns out she was horny as hell...lucky me....PLUS, she left at 12:30AM giving me time to score another ST from Nana.........the heads up on mimimizing pre-arranged dates is correct. The LB I met was nice...and horny....but I would not have wanted to spend any more time with her than I did. Now that I have found this forum with all the good info....I better schedule my next trip to LOS...Aloha
                      ....so,  you're really a guy?..............  

Comment

What is said on the forum - stays on the forum - don't go blabbing to every ladyboy you meet about what somebody said about them on the forum - it's not smart, it only fucks people off
                        Too old to die young!

Comment

(mardhi @ Oct. 26 2006,17:39) A favourite little tip that I used to use a lot when I travelling around the region with my job was to stop off at the duty free shop and buy one of those 'sample' kits of perfumes - the kit contains probably 5-6 minature bottles of whatever company you choose (Chanel, Christian Dior etc) - chuck em in a bag and invite your favourite girls to take a lucky dip and they keep the one they pick.    These little sample kits probably cost about US$10.   5 years on, girls still talk about it - truly the little things go very far with these gals.   You dont need to splash out on US$50 full size bottles for someone - you just want to ensure does not get arsie when u take her mate - these little things are great for keeping em on your side.

Another thing I always do is take them somewhere else - I have said this before, but even if its just for an hour in a disco or a regular bar pays huge dividends.

Cheers
                          Mardhi
                          My ex did not want me to buy her perfume as she said it was bad luck in a relationship, so I didn't
                          Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                          Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

You're going to make mistakes but try to avoid the really big ones.  

Lots of good info in this thread.  Don't think anyone yet mentioned that it;'s best to stay at a hotel that has an in room combination safe.  Whe you get to the room with the girl put your valuables in the safe and don't be afraid to let her see you do that.

Rather than bring your expensive mobile form home, consider buying a cheap used one in Thailand.

If you like a girl then make sure to get her phone number and email.  I'm still kicking myself for not getting that info from a real sweeetie from trip 3.  Forget her name and the name of her bar too so Forumites can't even help me out.  

Unless you're exceptionally street smart avoid freelancers on your first trip.  It's well worth paying the barfines till you fully understand the scene.

Meet up with Forum members.  You can learn allot and it'll be more fun.  If they live in Thailand and are not earning the Western bucks then you buy the beer.

If she looks too young she probably is.  Don't assume she's 18+ if she's working in a bar.

Most of the horror stories seem to involve threesomes.  and they tend to be with freelancers.  So avoid thresomes with freelancers.  If it's your dream to have a threesome, go for it, but barfine both and make sure your shit is locked up.  No ladyboys, but Eden Club is a good place for kinky threesomes with girls.

Don't get shitfaced drunk.  Never go with more more than one girl if your shitfaced drunk.

If she looks drugged, diseased or you just have a bad vibe, then pass on her.  Thaousands of other psossibilties.

Smile.

Some may disagree with me but err on the side of caution and pay your way out of small problems.  Budget 2000 baht for this.  You can afford the 2000 baht; you may not be able to afford the consequences of the problem.

Pay 10 baht on the baht bus.  Pay 10 baht for your Thai companion if she's traveling with you.

Get lots of massages.  They're cheap.

Learn how to say in Thai:
                            Hello
                            Thank you
                            I don't want

Have fun!    

Comment

Excellent advice!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Commit that post to memory...

Comment

Working...