First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• here we go again ...
    No honey, no money!!

Comment

• (seamus @ Nov. 25 2009,13:50) All these years on the forum & no one told Me you could pick up LB's on here, thanx guys & to think I called some of you friends  
      2 and a half years you dopey fecker
      i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Comment

• I called you a friend once
        Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

• hey im new I'm 20 living in sasebo japan I have photos and what have you simply ask im not shy and id love to get to know some people with some intrests that i like, or some of thoues very own intrests

Comment

• Oh look, you scared him off now.

If only you could do that to some of the more experienced BM's!
            Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

• welcome mate, g'day to you

Comment

• wilkommen!
                No honey, no money!!

Comment

• i love australia

welcome jacky

kisses tan
                  You Can Take Taneisha Out Of The Party, But You Can't Take The Party Out Of Taneisha  

http://imlive.com/_/0493/386493/SluttyTaneisha53628.htm

Comment

• hi, im new here.

hoping to become part of a great community. ive posted field reports on other forums before but they werent very well populated. im looking forward to sharing pictures, experiences and maybe a beer someday.

iemoc

Comment

• welcome to the forum buddy, couldnt you of choose a better user name lol

each to there own i say

stevie

Comment

• hi there welcome to the forum

do you really eyoc?
                        You Can Take Taneisha Out Of The Party, But You Can't Take The Party Out Of Taneisha  

http://imlive.com/_/0493/386493/SluttyTaneisha53628.htm

Comment

• Dear Board Members,

I am a newbie and new BM. I will be in Bangkok on January 30 and will be staying close to NEP until February 08, 2010. It will be my first time. I would like to make the most of my stay and any help, tips or guidance from other BMs would be appreciated. I am interested in small and feminine LBs and/or GG+LB. Any combination of 3somes are fine. Either 2LB or LB+GG. Femboys are fine also as long as they are into doing top or bottom with each other. If this is difficult to find I am open to being their middle. No posties just LBs with functional equipment. As mentioned, any help, tips, phone numbers, names, places to go would be very helpful. I will be happy to report back to the Board with my trip experience. Also if any other BMs are in Bangkok at the same please let me know. I would be happy to meet and buy you a drink. It would make me feel better to learn the ropes from others with similar interests. Thank you.

Steff

Comment

• Welcome Steff!

Read the newbie thread, and read the trip reports. You'll quickly find that the Nana Plaza complex and Guess Bar (in the parking lot across the street) are probably the place to be for what you're seeking.

Start there and you'll be fine.

Good luck and please do post a trip report!

Comment

• As Deepthroat says do a little research and there is always a BM or two around to give you a few tips and you never know maybe even show you around a little.

Have a good trip

Comment

• Hey Steff, I'm sure the Bangkok board members will help you out and point you in the right direction.

I suspect that the femboys you want are the flat chested ladyboys of NEP, but if you want a less ladylike femboy then I'm told the Soi Twighlight area which is near Patpong is the place to go.

Comment

Working...
                                X