First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• and
    i long to live in los  

Comment

• I can only speak for myself... but I'm simply over-the-moon that you've found your way back.
      Meum cerebrum nocet

Comment

• I'm chuffed to bits, too... whoever you are.

Comment

• ok, thanks everybody

Comment

• Just a quick post from an oldie from the UK.
            Having just joined the forum and read some of the posts, especially Waltuk`s its time for me to stop lurking.
            Thanks for the info about Champagne, she sounds so well worth the £150, off to london I go
            Anyway, love to chat if anyone has nowt to do
            Cheers for now
            Mike

Comment

• Welcome to the forum you northern git
              Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

• Spend a night or 2 in Bangkok then shift down to Pattaya.......

If you fancy a 3-some let your girl pick her friend

Decide whether you want this LT or ST

Payment...up 2 you but 1.5 each for ST and 2.5 LT for BKK seems good....Patts will be cheaper and more friendlier......

Most of all...relax and enjoy yourself and treat the girls nice and you should do just fine....
                My idea of foreplay is getting my wallet out......

Comment

• ill take some of that advice petesie

SW
                  http://www.youtube.com/user/CT8982

Comment

• It should probably go without saying (but I'll say it anyway just in case) that if you're gonna do a twosome, only do it with girls employed by one of the preferred bars (ie: EZY, Stringfellows, La Bamba) as opposed to freelancers. You take your chances with freelancers, and the chances MORE THAN DOUBLE when you take a freelance duo. The experienced guys can probably pull this off, but part timers like us probably shouldn't go there.
                    Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

• your right my man,im no mr gullible and walked many a soi of shame in my travels,but ive taken 2 before (F lancers) and got halfway across the dump that is PATTS back to their loom only to get some messing around and request for money to buy some shit so they could get out of their heads while i get down n dirty with em both................................give em some baht and get out,may be ok but who knows what could happen.i know its not advise full stop really,but the imprtant thing is know how to exit if needed.
                      robbo

Comment

• really thanks everybody for the precious hints

let me get back to the condom/no condom issue

i saw a lot of clips on the net of bareback sex with LB and brazilian shemales, and some of them are even amateurs, not professional,

what if someone takes the LB to a hospital and get a check also on oneself, would that be safe ?

thanks again for the hints

ciao

Comment

• forget this shit..
                          Why you have to do this risk?
                          Do you like Russian Roulette?

When is the result of an HIV test sufficiently reliable?

An HIV test (€œAids test€) can reliably exclude the possibility of infection with the HI virus only 3 months after potential exposure. This is the time it takes for the body to build up enough antibodies to the virus after being infected. After three months, the test result is considered to be sufficiently reliable: if the result is negative, no antibodies have been detected, which means that infection with the HI virus has not occurred; if the result is positive, antibodies have been identified, indicating that infection has taken place.  

[/B]If you carry out the test before the three-month waiting period has elapsed, it is possible that you have tested too early, which means that a (currently) negative result might turn out to be positive in a subsequent test.[b]

What are the various ways of transmitting HIV?
                          The most common way of transmitting HIV, accounting for almost 80% of all incidences, is through sexual intercourse. Risks occur with the following practices:

* sexual transmission
                                   - unprotected vaginal intercourse (both partners)
                                   - unprotected anal intercourse (both partners)
                                   - oral sex, if sperm or menstrual blood gets into the mouth
                               PROTECTIVE MEASURES: Always observe safe sex rules.
                               If penetration occurs, always use a condom. During oral sex, avoid getting sperm in your mouth - avoid menstrual blood in your mouth.

Is there a risk of infection when having unprotected sex just once?

Yes! In principle, HIV can be passed on by having intercourse just once with an HIV-positive partner. The more frequently you have unprotected intercourse, the higher the probability of your becoming infected with HIV. If you want to avoid the risk of infection, you must use a condom every time you have intercourse with someone you€™re not going steady with, or insist on your partner using one. In a steady relationship it is important to talk about the possibility of occasional unprotected intercourse with others, or the rupture of a condom. If you sleep with someone else and keep having unprotected sex with your partner, you put him or her at risk. Even though talking about this may be unpleasant and may lead to a crisis in your relationship, it is a necessity

Oral sex

* What are the safe sex rules for oral sex?
                               Don€™t get sperm in your mouth, don't swallow sperm.
                               Don€™t get menstrual blood in your mouth, don't swallow menstrual blood.

* As a woman, am I at risk when receiving oral sex?
                               You don€™t run any risks when being orally satisfied as a woman. If you are HIV-positive, your partner runs a certain risk if you are menstruating. It is possible to transmit HIV through getting menstrual blood into your partner€™s mouth. According to the current state of knowledge, vaginal fluids however have not proved to be a risk during oral sex.

* As a man, am I at risk when receiving oral sex?
                               You don€™t run any risks of contagion when being satisfied orally as a man. But if you are HIV-positive, your partner runs a considerable risk if you come in his or her mouth. It is important not to get any sperm into your partner€™s mouth. According to the current state of knowledge, the so-called pre-cum before climax has proved not to be a risk of infection during oral sex.
                               It may be a good idea to agree on a clear warning sign with your partner before having oral sex.

* Am I at risk when giving a men oral sex?
                               It is important not to get any sperm into your mouth, and if you do, don€™t swallow. According to the current state of knowledge, the so-called pre-cum before climax does not constitute any risk.
                               It may be a good idea to ask your partner to withdraw before climaxing or to give you a clear sign. If he should ejaculate into your mouth, be sure to spit out the sperm immediately and to rinse your mouth several times with lukewarm water. Do not swallow the sperm! Even if you are HIV-positive, there is no risk of infection for your partner.

* Am I at risk when giving a woman oral sex?
                               You run a certain risk if your partner is menstruating. Infection through menstrual blood in your mouth is possible. According to the current state of knowledge, vaginal secretions however have not proved to be a risk during oral sex.
                               Even if you are HIV-positive, there is no risk of infection for your partner.

Comment

• Bangkok or Pattaya - that is a tough question if u only have a week.

I recently spent some 2 weeks in BKK and about a month in P. BKK is a cosmopolitan city with all its flair. Pattaya is more or less a sex-town. I enjoyed the malls and the art-shows in BKK, and the laid back life in Pattaya with many expats there who are basically free all day.

Sex seems a bit more pro in BKK but often you also get great service. LT is more difficult to come by unless you know the girl whereas this is no problem at all in P.

Try BKK for a couple of nights in the beginning as you might not want to come back once you are in Pattaya - or you might to come back right away ;-) There is no clear cut.

What about Chiang Mai, the hidden gem? Well, a week might not be enough for all that.

Just let us know how it went and holler if you need help ...

Basically it is all a big candystore and provided you bring some change to buy the candy you fancy, you will experience it all - candy that tastes great, some you might be disappointed by, some will get you addicted and other leave a bad taste in yr mouth. But you will wanna come back, that's 4 sure!

Cheers
                            CM

Comment

• Forget even considering sex without a condom unless you are suicidal. Assuming that 9 out of 10 times or perhaps 99 out of a 100 will not involve any risk, whatever slim chance will have you worried afterwards.

Of course, BJs are usually performed barebone and you can neglect the risk - however, I would cover up if you are into braces ;-)

As for bringing 2, unless it happens leave it for another visit. 2 eyes are not enough to control 4 hands and legs, etc. Plus, you might be less in charge than you would wish. On the other hand, if you have everything stored in your safe and take them froma reputable bar, all you can regret is wasting some money.

Comment

• thanks everyone. New reports to come very soon.
                                always ts for you

Comment

Working...
                                X