X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (PogueMahone @ Jan. 25 2007,00:40) A good sense of humor along with an appreciation for the national sport of Canada, curling. This man has the makings of a fellow hound dog in the LB scene in Thailand.
    Canada's official national sport is lacrosse, with ice hockey being the most popular followed by curling!

Anyone who knows what curling is, must be an okay joe!

Welcome to the forum!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

• It's nice to see a girl post here. Keep it up cutie.

P.S. Try pointing your phone camera toward your lap sometime...!!!

Comment

• If she aint got a dick, she's just a chick!  

Comment

• Wow, a forum about ladyboys and such a big one. I have been lucky enough to live in Bangkok for a few years and get to know many of them, but never knew about this forum. I'm just blown away how big this is LOL. Guess bar I've never heard of until now. I've got a lot of reading to do, and hope to do a little posting too. Can someone help me with some technical issues?

I'd appreciate if someone can help me fix my avatar. I uploaded a 150x150 png and selected it, but it isn't working. upload_bo is the name.

I want to open multiple windows so i can read one topic while the other pages load (my connection is kind of slow). But when I hold down shift and click both the new window and the current one transfer to the new page. Is there a way to open new windows without the current one changing?

Comment

• Hi evrybody! I'm quite fresh at the LB scene. I have a girlfriend and everything, but you'll understand me when I say that LBs are the boomb!!!

My name is Mike, I'm 24 years old and live in cold place called Sweden. I tried out my first LB when I was in the Philippines almost 2 years ago...I loved it straight away. Ever since I have been admired by them beautyful ladies  
            I was in Thailand last year during the summer togehter with two friends who are totally against anything that has to do with LBs or any kind of bargirls. So you can imagine what a project it was to try and get away and get me a nice LB to enjoy with. In the future I'm going alone, maybe I'll meet with some new friends that I hope to find in this forum. Damn! I have a really bad habit of writing too much, feels like I'm writing a book sometimes...sorry!

Happy to be here!    

Comment

• Im new - and loving it!

Great forum guys!

Comment

• Welcome! hope you enjoy
                Gizmo.
                If she aint got a dick, she's just a chick!  

Comment

• Yeah... welcome aboard...

As we speak the girl in Gzmo's avatar is in my bed! Lucky me, eh?

see you when you get here!

SB

Comment

• (stogie bear @ Jan. 28 2007,19:05)  Yeah... welcome aboard...

As we speak the girl in Gzmo's avatar is in my bed! Lucky me, eh?  

see you when you get here!

SB

Your just a bad man sb.
                    If she aint got a dick, she's just a chick!  

Comment

• Welcome you will it enjoy it here. They are a great bunch.

Comment

• Yeah dude, welcome. It's great to have a place where people share our rather rare interests. I'm in the same situation as you, I'm attached to a GG, but love to sneak away for lb action. The way I justify it is that I'm just satisfying a need that she can't, so it's not cheating in the classical sense.

Anyways, if you come to Bangkok send me a PM and I'll try to get away... I live here so any time you are in town is good with me!

Comment

• (Callmeishmael @ Jan. 26 2007,23:33) It's nice to see a girl post here.  Keep it up cutie.

P.S.  Try pointing your phone camera toward your lap sometime...!!!
                          Hahahahaha wichone do u want to see naked. if u really wanna see lets meet.

Comment

• สวัสดีครับ

ยินดีต้อนรับสู่บอร์ดครับ ดูจากรูปแล้วน่ารักดีนะครับ

Comment

• (Lady5 @ Feb. 01 2007,18:05) สวัสดีครับ

I can't moderate what I can't understand!

Comment

• (Lady5 @ Feb. 01 2007,19:05) สวัสดีครับ

ขอบคุณมากค่ะ ก็ไม่น่ารักเท่าไหร่ค่ะ ธรรมดาอ่ะค่ะ แต่ไงก็ขอบคุณนะค่ะ

Comment

Working...
                                X