X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Motorhead View Post
    This is one of the best forums I've become a member of. I certainly prefer ladyboys to girls although I'm not gay. And this certainly is a very informative forum
    Welcome Motorhead.
    good to see you on the forum, hope to hear more from you in future.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorhead View Post
      This is one of the best forums I've become a member of. I certainly prefer ladyboys to girls although I'm not gay. And this certainly is a very informative forum
      Great to have you aboard Motorhead - and you've posted some great photos of Ket as a good start!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
      Membership Levels
      The Rookie Thread
      New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
      Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

• Hello Ladies and Gents

As it's been a little while since I have been around I thought I better re-introduce myself.

I find it somewhat embarrassing that my user profile describes me as a legend - I thought you had to be dead for a long time to achieve that.
        Being pedantic - yes I really am! I don't class myself as being dead, let alone a legend.

Anyway it's good to see that several of you are apparently still in the same state of existence as myself.
        I also see that others are apparently still in existence on other forums which is equally good - though not maybe for the owner of this forum.
        (I see the emoticons have not changed substantially )

So what about me? I first came to Thailand on the trail of ladyboys...... but that's not important right now.

Somehow I ended up with one ladyboy - yes boring I know - but worryingly she has the same sense of humour as me.
        I call her 'Herself' - she calls me Master - but somehow I think she's taking the p*$$.

We would be happily married - she does call me her husband. But for some reason, despite it's generally liberal attitude to the 'third sex', Thailand will not allow her to change her legal gender.
        I'm trying to sort out a legal change of gender in the UK and then plan to bring her here and get married.
        At the moment this is proving to be more difficult and more expensive than most would probably believe.

Either way we have been happily together (so far as visa fees and airline prices allow) for 12 years - yes you heard me at the back!

OK for those on this forum that don't know me - if you ask a straight question about Thailand I will do my best to give you a straight answer.

For those that ask stupid questions or make blatantly wrong statements I will either take the piss or troll you mercilessly depending on how bored I am.

I get bored easily.

Did I mention that I have a small wooden troll that my father brought back from Norway in about 1970?

At least it looks like a troll - though I think it's supposed to be a Viking.

RR.
        Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
        Kahuna

Comment

• Hey Roadrunner, good to see you back.
          Nice to have a veteran around that knows the scene.

Nice you managed to work it out with the same ladyboy for so long.
          I've had 2 longer term relationships with Ladyboys in Thailand but nothing stuck especially not as long as you.
          I did get married once in an unofficial ceremony in Issan, and was engaged for a while to the previous LB.
          The last ladyboy managed to get into Eurozone through France on her own and now lives there. She is hoping to get a French passport in one year, then she can get a female designation on there. She still has a thai passport for now.

The forum fell into disrepair for a while but now it is upgraded to the latest software and brought into the future.
          Many of the veterans are starting to trickle back and many newbies are starting to show themselves.
          I have been going to Thailand for nearly 10 years but just got involved in this forum in the last couple years.
          Before that i was mainly on tgirlforums.com.

So does your troll look something like this?

61LNR4DIswL._SL1000_.jpg
          www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

• Hello CRAG - thanks for the welcome.

The Troll - I'm remined it's actually a Gonk - a term also used in Scotland apparently but with a different meaning looks like this.

Gonk.jpg

It stands a terrifying 2" tall without the pitchfork. Who said the camera never lies?

The forum has had several incarnations since I first arrived - the first one was a sort of mustard yellow colour - you got used to it after a while.......
            I see we are still blue - someone did suggest black one time but from viewing elsewhere I find that a bit hard on the eyes.

As you say you can get married in a religious or other ceremony in Thailand.
            But if you go to your local Amphoe office and try to register it offically they will tell you 'cannot!'
            So legally it will not be a marriage and so far as I know - no other country would recognise it as a marriage either.

I wonder what the legal status in Thailand would be if one of the girls got her gender legally changed in another country -
            got married officially in another country and then tried to get it registered back home.

It may not be impossible - one famous ladyboy did manage to get a special grant from the then government in LOS to change her legal gender to female.
            I suspect she had friends in high places though.

RR.
            Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

Kahuna

Comment

• Great to see you back and posting RR! Happy to hear things are going well for you and herself too! There have been rumblings that there will be some changes in the Thai marriage laws for lbs, but every time they got close to passing a law the government changes and it starts from scratch again.

I think your thoughts of having a foreign passport with the right gender for an lb paving the way for a legal marriage in Thailand might work, but I am not sure if she wanted to maintain her Thai national status (keep the Thai ID and passport), it could be complicated until they change the law.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
              Membership Levels
              The Rookie Thread
              New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
              Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

• There! - I've set my user profile to average sized member - I'm really not well enough endowed to describe myself as having a 'legendary member'

Now I'm trying to work out how to sort out my bloody avatar - damn these infernal machines!

I'm bored I'm going back to tuning up my trebuchet!

RR.

Kahuna

Comment

• Originally posted by Road Runner View Post
                  Hello CRAG - thanks for the welcome.

The Troll - I'm remined it's actually a Gonk - a term also used in Scotland apparently but with a different meaning looks like this.

It stands a terrifying 2" tall without the pitchfork. Who said the camera never lies?

The forum has had several incarnations since I first arrived - the first one was a sort of mustard yellow colour - you got used to it after a while.......
                  I see we are still blue - someone did suggest black one time but from viewing elsewhere I find that a bit hard on the eyes.

As you say you can get married in a religious or other ceremony in Thailand.
                  But if you go to your local Amphoe office and try to register it offically they will tell you 'cannot!'
                  So legally it will not be a marriage and so far as I know - no other country would recognise it as a marriage either.

I wonder what the legal status in Thailand would be if one of the girls got her gender legally changed in another country -
                  got married officially in another country and then tried to get it registered back home.

It may not be impossible - one famous ladyboy did manage to get a special grant from the then government in LOS to change her legal gender to female.
                  I suspect she had friends in high places though.

RR.
                  That is a very impressive Gonk you have there.

Ya the forum is still blue, it is pretty easy on the eyes.
                  The font is bigger which is a relief to my eyes.

I'm lucky my marriage was never official, but I don't think that was their game.
                  The wedding seemed to materialize out of the blue, while not a shotgun wedding it was coerced.
                  I was out in Issan for a while so I decided to go for it, not to offend anyone.
                  Since I had been trying to get her a Visa to come to Canada, i figured it couldn't hurt.
                  The sacred union only lasted a few weeks as she made up some excuse about going to the embassy,
                  then later said she never planned to ever come to Canada.

wedding1.jpg
                  www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

• new to this forum,just say hello to all

Comment

• Hey Solon welcome to the board. Hope you find what you are looking for, if not just ask.

Great to hear your ladyboy experiences or plans for the future.

Have fun!

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

• Hi all, new to the forums

Thanks for having me

Comment

• Originally posted by Niellll View Post
                          Hi all, new to the forums

Thanks for having me
                          Hey Niellll welcome to the board.

If you don't find what you need just ask.
                          www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

• Not a new member but been away for a while
                            Great to be back on here, what did I miss?
                            If she aint got a dick, she's just a chick!  

Comment

• Originally posted by gizmo View Post
                              Not a new member but been away for a while
                              Great to be back on here, what did I miss?
                              Hey Gizmo, welcome back.
                              You missed quite a bit but the latest would be the Ladyboy Water Volleyball from Pattaya last month.
                              www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

• Hello to all i am the new member of this boards thanks to all.

Comment

Working...
                                X