X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Master121t View Post
    Hi all, I have been lurking on the forum for the past few days. Lots of great stuff around.

My first visit to Thailand was too short @ 3 days in 2019. I hope to do a long one this year. Waiting for Thailand to allow tourists

The girls are super hot and friendly too. Did not stay long at any Ladyboy bar though.
    Welcome.
    Everyone hopes for a return to the past.
    www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockheart View Post

Welcome.
      Everyone hopes for a return to the past.
      Thailand was fun and I would love to visit there soon

Comment

• Hi All

New here today. Will be visiting Phuket this winter. I will be researching here.

CoffeeMan

Comment

• Originally posted by CoffeeMan View Post
          Hi All

New here today. Will be visiting Phuket this winter. I will be researching here.

CoffeeMan
          Welcome Coffee Man
          Good luck in Phuket.
          I'm always looking for the closest Starbucks wherever I am in Thailand.....
          www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

• Hi Everyone! So happy to have found this forum. It's my dream someday to visit Thailand to taste some delicious LB cum, and to get fucked. In the mean time, just living my fantasies vicariously through the posts here!

Comment

• Originally posted by pnc925 View Post
              Hi Everyone! So happy to have found this forum. It's my dream someday to visit Thailand to taste some delicious LB cum, and to get fucked. In the mean time, just living my fantasies vicariously through the posts here!
              Welcome to the forums. Hope you enjoy.
              www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

• Originally posted by pnc925 View Post
                Hi Everyone! So happy to have found this forum. It's my dream someday to visit Thailand to taste some delicious LB cum, and to get fucked. In the mean time, just living my fantasies vicariously through the posts here!
                Have you ever experienced your fantasies? I can tell you that the reality is better than the fantasy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Escierto View Post

Have you ever experienced your fantasies? I can tell you that the reality is better than the fantasy.
                  Nope, not yet.

Comment

• Good Night to everybody! My dream is go to thailand to taste this Incredibles Ladyboys. I want to learn everything about all

Comment

• Is this forum mostly inactive? Im a new member here and I barely see any recent posts. Am i being blind or are the forums not very active?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hardcore002 View Post
                        Is this forum mostly inactive? Im a new member here and I barely see any recent posts. Am i being blind or are the forums not very active?
                        Welcome.
                        The forum isn't so busy due to the fact that few people are travelling to Thailand these days for obvious reasons.
                        There is recent posts, it is just not as active as before the pandemic.
                        What are you looking for?
                        www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Master121t View Post

Thailand was fun and I would love to visit there soon
                          Thailand Really Good Im Also Interested To Visited Soon

Comment

• Originally posted by Hardcore002 View Post
                            Is this forum mostly inactive? Im a new member here and I barely see any recent posts. Am i being blind or are the forums not very active?
                            I try to do my part but my posts are limited to my travel to the Philippines and my experiences with my beautiful girlfriend.

Comment

• great now are you here?

Comment

• I´m new to the board,nice to meet you all

Comment

Working...
                                X