X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (kahuna @ Mar. 16 2007,20:19) What the hell does "chuffed" mean?

kahuna
    Us Brits    have many parculiar habits when it comes to accents & words, but basically in this context it means "pleased".
    Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

• Thanks rob69in for educating the unknowing .

My apologies for referring to you all as girls.. DOH! . I just thought that some of the girls might be in the forum too based on some of the posts I had been reading.

Take care and chat soon

BN

Comment

• (daveduke007 @ Mar. 16 2007,11:45) I better get my voice box sorted

Welcome Sir
        Is that the only box you need sorting?

BTW. Welcome to our little club!
        Gizmo.
        If she aint got a dick, she's just a chick!  

Comment

• (Boknaai @ Mar. 16 2007,17:58) and if any of you girls would like to hang out while I am in BKK please give me a shout
          I thought that you were a Transvestite who thought we were all cross dressers . Sometimes Trannys in London refer to their tranny friends as "girls".

welcome to the forum

Comment

• I just thought that some of the girls might be in the forum too based on some of the posts I had been reading.
            Yes, fair enough. I can see how that could have happened.

Comment

• Sorry folks for the confusion. I do hope the rest of my posts here go better than my first one .

Again sorry for any misundertanding....

BN

Comment

• I think you've made a fine start, mate. So far you've confused the 'chuffing' Yanks, called us girls and your avatar has a bigger cock than me!

It can only go up, right?

Comment

• (Boknaai @ Mar. 16 2007,21:06) Thanks rob69in for educating the unknowing .

My apologies for referring to you all as girls.. DOH! .  I just thought that some of the girls might be in the forum too based on some of the posts I had been reading.

Take care and chat soon

BN
                  Don't worry about it, most members are fairly thick skinned.

I am still confused as to why most of the chix I pick up in the LOS seem to have a cock bigger than mine
                  Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

• No need to apologize...we're just having some fun at the expense of the new guy...

You would be surpirsed how often we are confused or accused as being our avatars...But I'm actually much better looking than the girl in my avatar...

In fact my avatar is looking over my shoulder as I type...not that she understands a word I'm writing, but she does like to look at photos of herself...
                    "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

• (rob69in @ Mar. 16 2007,23:19) I am still confused as to why most of the chix I pick up in the LOS seem to have a cock bigger than mine  
                      Robin,
                      I thought that was hilarious until I released it actually applied to all the ladyboys I met too !

Now if I can just locate that penis enlarger pump.........

Cheers
                      Koykaeng
                      Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

• (koykaeng @ Mar. 17 2007,03:08) Now if I can just locate that penis enlarger pump.........

Cheers
                        Koykaeng
                        Don't do it.....    in my more insane & younger years ( in the army ) i was keen to try anything that made it bigger, regardless of what anyone says, male, female, transgender,.... size counts. I tried pumps, creams, hanging wieghts on it, adjustable cock rings, & even pills & herbs,......... guess what........ its the same size! However i still bare the scares of my efforts as a reminder of the maddeness. I pumped it that much it changed colour, & lost all feeling, i was worried, but eventually it returned to normality. Its only bigger inside the pump!

I did bring a couple over to the LOS, but they got raided by the LB's, I could not believe how much fun it generated, but trying to convince them it doesn't work was impossible as they could see there bishops grow inside the pump. Then they transffered to there nipples, I shudder to think what "damage" has been done.  
                        Robin

Comment

• Welcome to the forum.

Just ignore this lot, especially the small-cocked ones!!
                          seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

• (katoeylover @ Mar. 16 2007,21:35) Just ignore this lot, especially the small-cocked ones!!
                            That's why you should listen to me  

Hello Boknaai,

Welcome to the forum  

Have a good look round  -  remember it pays to have a sense of humour here  

Hopefully you will meet up with some girls in Thailand because you surely would NOT want to meet up with most of this lot  

Most of all go enjoy yourself  

RR.
                            Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                            Kahuna

Comment

Now if I can just locate that penis enlarger pump.........

Cheers
                              Koykaeng

Don't do it.....
                              Robin you idiot!! If you hade taken the other approach and told him it DID work, this could have been really funny!
                              Mister Arse

Comment

• Thanks Stewart !

For the record, I was joking about the penis pump, and other such apparatus.

However, I'm just chatting with Nancy on Windows Messenger, and I'm beginning to feel rather inadequate again.

Cheers
                                Koykaeng
                                Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

Working...
                                X