X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks Mr Stogie for that link to anacronyms.

However you leave me in the lurch with the other unanswered questions.

Comment

Just ask marcortez, we are not shy. We will tell you the reality.

When are you planning your newbie trip? How can we help?

Comment

Read some of the trip reports...specifically mine. It will answer most, if not all, your questions and give you a good chuckle.
        I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Also do a search for the 'FAQ' thread that was posted a few months back. It has some good stuff in it as well.
          I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Welcome sir, welcome. When will you be travelling to LOS? Also will it be ure 1st trip to thailand or just ure 1st LB hunting excursion?
            Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

Yes, welcome to the forum
              seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Thanks everyone.......

I have been to Thailand before but had this "thing" about avoiding LB's like the plague.
                Too aggressive, some too masculine looking, could just could not see myself looking at the working end of some cock!!!!

But the more I see on these pages, the more my curiosity peaks.

I am especially attracted to the feminine looking ones with "some" boobs. Flat chested is just that.....FLAT!!

As far as the protocol.....I have no clue.
                I really don't feel the need to suck some cock or allow some cock up my ass either!!

That leads to:...am I expected to reciprocate in the BJ's and the ass poking?

A handjob for the girl ok..

Where am I going wrong here??

Tickets are in hand for Thailand......with the north on the agenda....Chiang Mai and the Issan district.
                And of course BKK and Pattaya.

Comment

You will be paying and you can do what you want within reason and if it is acceptable to the LB, you do not have to suck cock or take it in the ass if you do not want to,but if you do not want to do any of these things then why go with a LB in the first place, anyway good luck on your trip.

Comment

(opo @ Jul. 04 2006,04:08) You will be paying and you can do what you want within reason and if it is acceptable to the LB, you do not have to suck cock or take it in the ass if you do not want to,but if you do not want to do any of these things then why go with a LB in the first place, anyway good luck on your trip.  
                    Thank Opo......

I guess it is the "look" that is enticing to me.

Very sexy and very feminine.....as good as, or better, than many so called "stunners" who don't have a dick.

Maybe toss in a dabble of perversion here and there....and that to me, is as good as a little blue pill.

From the comfy confines of my reclining computer chair, I still don't feel the desire to, in effect....suck another mans cock!! Nor to let another man put his dick in my ass!!

However that may change as conditions warrant!!

Thank you again

Comment

(rob69in @ Jul. 03 2006,13:33) Marcortez,

after reading Dummy Plugs report take a look at the one in the link, you will also see a fraction of whats available out there.

http://asiantsgirls.com/cgi-bin/boar...=ST;f=2;t=5896

Happy reading.
                      Damn,rob69,miles&miles of pics of a crappy neighborhood&not one LB or her cock???

Comment

Damn,rob69,miles&miles of pics of a crappy neighborhood¬ one LB or her cock???
                        If you bothered to read a bit further into the thread there are plenty of ladyboys photos, the ones of Gigi are great (man that must hurt though). I personally like the ordinary photos as it gives you a bit more of a feel for the place (especially somewhere you haven't been before).

But back to this thread and welcome aboard. I'm a bit more of a lurker myself.
                        I don't get it, is this a magic show?

Comment

(marcortez @ Jul. 04 2006,02:58) Thanks everyone.......

I have been to Thailand before but had this "thing" about avoiding LB's like the plague.
                          Too aggressive, some too masculine looking, could just could not see myself looking at the working end of some cock!!!!

But the more I see on these pages, the more my curiosity peaks.

I am especially attracted to the feminine looking ones with "some" boobs. Flat chested is just that.....FLAT!!

As far as the protocol.....I have no clue.
                          I really don't feel the need to suck some cock or allow some cock up my ass either!!

That leads to:...am I expected to reciprocate in the BJ's and the ass poking?

A handjob for the girl ok..

Where am I going wrong here??

Tickets are in hand for Thailand......with the north on the agenda....Chiang Mai and the Issan district.
                          And of course BKK and Pattaya.
                          G'day cortez,
                          i gather you are an american ?? buy your worrrys of protocol etc. 1st thing is HE WHO PAYS THE PIPER CALLS THE TUNE.
                          go into one of the 4 ladyboy bars in nana sit down don't be intimidated as its all bluff, they will suround you, asking for drinks and bar fines. ignore them all say you are just looking, then when you see the first one you like call her over its as easy as that. she will be on your lap in a flash.
                          Tell her what you want ie you obviously want to fuck her. dont even mention you wont let her fuck you. Its upo to you.chat to her and if you feel comfortable bar fine her. offer her 1000baht for short time dont go any higher than 1500baht.(do this in the bar) then there is no argument in the room.
                          That gets you an UNTIMED session in your room or where ever you want to take her..ITs not the usaso you wont have a clock watcher with you., you will probibly get a great girl friend experiance, from her.
                          Remeber if you let her push you around with demands etc she will be crap so dont let this happen.You are the customer and if your nice and respectfull you will get what you want
                          cheers donnnny the flash
                          just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

(mdavidsf @ Jul. 04 2006,09:17)

* after reading Dummy Plugs report take a look at the one in the link, you will also see a fraction of whats available out there.

Happy reading.
                            Damn,rob69,miles&miles of pics of a crappy neighborhood¬ one LB or her cock??? * * * *
                            I don't think you bothered reading the whole report, its of a trip 33 days long visiting 2 countrys & 6 different locations, there are at least half a dozen LB's on there disrobed. The link below will take you to the first page of the LOS report.

I suggest you take another look it will also show you photo's of hotel rooms, so you know what you are getting.

Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

(mdavidsf @ Jul. 04 2006,15:17)

* after reading Dummy Plugs report take a look at the one in the link, you will also see a fraction of whats available out there.

Happy reading.
                              Damn,rob69,miles&miles of pics of a crappy neighborhood¬ one LB or her cock??? * * * *
                              The cheek of it
                              Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

Working...
                              X