• Show
Clear All

• Thx alot all.
    I hope i talk to much ladyboys.

Comment

• Hello Steffi,

Welcome to the forum

There are only a few ladyboys that post here unfortunately

There is quite a wide range of experience here - especially of the scene in Thailand.

RR.
      Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
      Kahuna

Comment

• Hello all I have been reading all the forums and have been amazed how some of you know all the LB and FB. I have been interested in LB for a long period of time now. I have a few online and we chat via yahoo messanger. Now I Think I would like to meet up with some and wonder if you fellas know of any here in the states? Im just a poor ole personal trainer so I caould never afford to visit Tiawan, or the philippines or any other of th asian countries. Unless you know places with low airfares for the flights. This is a great site Love it. Thanks guys for any imput you all have.

Comment

• To Newbie Forum.

and welcome. Should get more answers here.
          seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

• i guess if I was paying attention I would have seen this. Thanks katoeylover!

Comment

• Welcome...

But you don't want to go to the Philippines or Taiwan...Thailand is the home of ladyboys...

And for what you would spend on an Asian ladyboy in the States for two hours, you can buy
              an airline ticket to BKK...Shop around...you can get deals...try bookingbuddy.com or kayak.com...
              both good search engines...

Save your money and get over here...It's ladyboy heaven...

And be careful with the online chatters...they are only after your money...

kahuna
              "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

• (kahuna @ Apr. 10 2007,04:24) And be careful with the online chatters...they are only after your money...
                 You would be surprised how many lb's that I have on my msn list have SUDDENLY started saying "hi"  and "do you come alone?" to me now they see my message- "Siam Countdown 19 days "  

The lastest one is a 20 year old student that wants me to teach her English

She is fucking cute though

Dave...
                Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• I do want to visit ladyboy haven for sure! So thanks for the advice. I have noticed that all the ladyboys on yahoo want money. There only have been a couple that have never asked me for anything.

Comment

• Dont get me wrong I want to visit all those countries. Im sure the most beautiful LBs are there.

Comment

• So Whats stopping you? It truly is heaven here!!

The lastest one is a 20 year old student that wants me to teach her English

She is fucking cute though
                      You'll have to learn it yourself first!!!!

Happy Birthday Mr Duke,and good luck to utd tonight!

Comment

• (diesel_kc @ Apr. 10 2007,12:53) Dont get me wrong I want to visit all those countries.  Im sure the most beautiful LBs are there.
                        Welcome to our little club, there are many answers to many questions amoungst the masses of threads / posts.

There are also many members from the USA who will be able to provide info on flights. I'm from so I don't know the deals to the LOS from the USA.

Good luck, & as Quado said in Total Recal...... Open your mind.....
                        Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

• I just cant stay off this site and forum!! Mega!!

Comment

• Thanks for your admittence to this forum. I love the pictures and models....I want to move to Thailand!!! lol I realize that this a x-rated site but I am serious about a meanful relationship with a ladyboy or transgender woman. Is that possible? Or am I barking up the wrong tree? Am I in the wrong place? Best Wishes, Scott

Comment

• I have been a menber for a little over 2 months I really enjoy the suite alot I just wish that it was more trip updates I just been seeing the same ones please menbers post some new stuff about your trips & what about the new bar that open in pattaya back in feb.? you guys are leving us hang.but anyway I will be in thailand in jan 17 to 31 /08 and I will have pic's & trip reports for you new guys like me so hang in there I will LOL

Comment

• Welcome to the forum Gist.

There is a Pinned topic about Club 131 in Pattaya in News & Views.

we look forward to reading your report and seeing your Pics.

Comment

Working...
                                X