X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just wanted to say hello to everyone, and I'm glad I'm here...look foreward to meeting all of you! I'm from San Diego, California in the US

Comment

• Id like to say hello as a newbie here.My name stands for the band that created punk rock thruout the world(sorry sex pistol fans). I bought a studio in Pattaya and plan on moving there in about 6 years.I love femboys better than ladyboys and boys are ok too.By boys i mean legal age of course. Trying to catch up on these forums for the last few years so Im spending lots of time here.

Comment

•  

I wanna be  sedated!                        

Welcome to the Forum!!!

Comment

• Thanks Pigdogg,whos that sexy number in your avatar?

Comment

• (ramone @ May 18 2007,10:08) Thanks Pigdogg,whos that sexy number in your avatar?
            That would be Benz... 2003-2004 era http://www.asianladyboysxxx.com/club...-locator-b.htm

Comment

• Just want to say Hi - new member and enjoying the forums

Comment

• Welcome Mr Potter.
                seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

• Just to say hi,

Comment

• Good Thread Mr Grumpy
                    Errr....I mean SB
                    You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

• Hello gentlemen! What a great site!  

Only just found this forum a few days ago and have been reading almost non-stop  

On my way to BKK for a work cum pleasure trip beginning 22 June through 30 June. Slightly crosseyed from the hotel choices and from reading the threads here...

I know this is a short call and I remember reading that the forum is blocked within Thailand (?), so I hope I can get some info...

The hotel choices are staggering and I was wondering what would be a good 4 or 3 star choice at about USD25 to USD50...? I've been through the various websites offering hotel rooms and have travelled enough to know most times the pictures of the rooms are not actually what one gets...so kind sirs, any reccos?

I'm leaning hard toward Majestic Suites...

I have the map, posted here, to Guess Bar so I can skip the mandatory 'where-is-Guess-Bar' noob question ...

I was looking forward to meeting Fern at Guess but just read the thread about her tit-job, and that's a real let-down for me...

How do I get in touch with Chiu, Nun, Salma or Senjana? i.e. Where may I look for them...? (Actually I have a list of about 30 ladies but don't dare ask all in one go)

If any of the forum members are meeting up between 22 and 30 June, I'd love to come say hi...

Thank you mucho!

Comment

• what would be a good 4 or 3 star choice at about USD25 to USD50.
                        Majestic Suites is good for the money and location. As is Dynasty Inn.

How do I get in touch with Chiu, Nun, Salma or Senjana?
                        Salma and Snejana are from the PI, but Salma I believe is in Singapore at the moment.

If any of the forum members are meeting up between 22 and 30 June, I'd love to come say hi...
                        There will be a few of us in Guess on the 25th @ 8pm.
                        seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

• i highly recoment the majestic suites. very reasonable lb friendly great staff and location location location.
                          good luck with your trip
                          just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

• Going to be in LOS Bangkok 4th July I am keen to try my first L/B anyone got a contact of one that is good with new guys to the scene,
                            Hope someone cas assist

Thanks

Comment

• from the Travel Information Forum. Add a few more details about what you are looking for. Some board members may be able to help out, but remember recommendations are personal and what one person experiences may not be what you have. Also the chemistry factor is important and that will determine whether you have a fantastic time, vs an average time.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                              Membership Levels
                              The Rookie Thread
                              New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                              Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

• brocklanders is your man.

Comment

Working...
                                X