X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(andre459 @ Jul. 04 2006,09:59)
    Damn,rob69,miles&miles of pics of a crappy neighborhood¬ one LB or her cock???
    If you bothered to read a bit further into the thread there are plenty of ladyboys photos, the ones of Gigi are great (man that must hurt though). I personally like the ordinary photos as it gives you a bit more of a feel for the place (especially somewhere you haven't been before).

But back to this thread and welcome aboard. I'm a bit more of a lurker myself.
    Bye the way welcome to the forum Marcortez
    Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

(andre459 @ Jul. 04 2006,09:59) there are plenty of ladyboys photos, the ones of Gigi are great (man that must hurt though). I personally like the ordinary photos as it gives you a bit more of a feel for the place (especially somewhere you haven't been before).
      Andre459,

GiGi was a walk in the park compared to some of the Latina's & Mulata's I have been with!
      Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

Which GiGi. blonde or brown?
        Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

All 3 GiGi bonde JSB, GiGi black JSB, GiGi Hi Boss!!
          Robin

Comment

Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

G'day cortez,
              i gather you are an american ?? buy your worrrys of protocol etc. 1st thing is HE WHO PAYS THE PIPER CALLS THE TUNE.
              go into one of the 4 ladyboy bars in nana sit down don't be intimidated as its all bluff, they will suround you, asking for drinks and bar fines. ignore them all say you are just looking, then when you see the first one you like call her over its as easy as that. she will be on your lap in a flash.
              Tell her what you want ie you obviously want to fuck her. dont even mention you wont let her fuck you. Its upo to you.chat to her and if you feel comfortable bar fine her. offer her 1000baht for short time dont go any higher than 1500baht.(do this in the bar) then there is no argument in the room.
              That gets you an UNTIMED session in your room or where ever you want to take her..ITs not the usaso you wont have a clock watcher with you., you will probibly get a great girl friend experiance, from her.
              Remeber if you let her push you around with demands etc she will be crap so dont let this happen.You are the customer and if your nice and respectfull you will get what you want
              cheers donnnny the flash

PRECISELY WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR DONNNNNY
              THANKS

Comment

Hi All,

Found this forum yesterday and spent about 3 hours reading through some of the posts. I'll try not to waffle on to much but..... I am off to LOS next week just for 8 nights will have 1 night in BKK then off to Pattaya to see a friend who lives there then back for 1 more night in BKK.

I have been twice before, the first time for 6 months back in 1990, then again in 2002 for 3 weeks to see my friend. I have been in a relationship with my current Girlfriend for 11 years (she is a Spanish TS, now post op the last 4 years) and we have a great relationsip, but the chance to get away on my own to the LOS is to tempting to resist and lets face it any long term relationship can get a bit stale.

Anyway enough of my life story, I will be with my mate most of the time but would like to get a night on my own in pattaya plus I wll have the 2 nights in BKK. I have booked in to the Parkway Inn (I was told they are reforminmg the Dynasty??) Can you guys tell me are there any other places other than the bars in Nana? if not which bar is best. TBH I am not worried about getting a stunning girl just one that is easy going and fun and both active and passive, the same thing goes for Pattaya, is there a good bar to meet them there without any hassle

Cheers guys and I look forward to contributing to the Forum

Comment

since ur an ladyboy-kind of guy maybe you should switched. 6 days in bkk and 2 in pattaya. i am a pattaya guy myself, but i do most of the lb-hunt in bkk. a sight not to be missed is the outdoor-bar in walking street called jenny star bar. ask for tata or venus, they have good rep. maybe even ex is available soon
                  the scene in pattaya is mostly a freelance scene. there a few bars. like the 2 gogos in soi diamond(limmatiquai) and soi yamoto(stringfellow) and also the short-time bar in soi 6(hi-boss).
                  in pats bar soi 6 you will find aoy, tanned well-hung blonde who is very nice.
                  in nana just visit the 4 lb bars obsession(gr.floor), casanova(1st fl), temptations(1st fl) and cascades(2nd fl). in the bkk bars there are always hassle, in the means of buying drinks and pay bar. join the site, find some nice girls and get their phone #'s...

Comment

Hey all, new to the site and this is my first post. I love femboys in school girl outfits with socks. Anyone else find this a real turn on. Any pics would be much appreciated!!!

Comment

by Mirimark

Welcome aboard bro. Its Lots of fun here.
                      Join the Main Website and you'll see tons of;
                      Schoolgirl Femboy Pic's.
                      My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

Mirimark,
                        Is that second femboy pic of Mint (not the 'big' Mint) who works in cascades?

Comment

Hello..  

How are u doing. I'm also thai ladyboy and 24 years old.I knew about this site from my friend then i think i must looking around in this site. Anyone could show me around this site. I would like to meet some friend too if it is possible. Anyway i wish i would be nice to talk to u all.  

Comment

Hello sprite girl!
                            Welcome to the site!
                            If she aint got a dick, she's just a chick!  

Comment

Hi Sprite_Girl...

Welcome to our forum.

Why don't you tell us more about you, like where are you from and what you do for a job...

Comment

(stogie bear @ Dec. 21 2006,03:10) Hi Sprite_Girl...

Welcome to our forum.

Why don't you tell us more about you, like where are you from and what you do for a job...
                                I 'm from thailand but not in BKK. i work in the hospital as a phamacist but i get interview for new job tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                                X