X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Sprite_girl,
    good to have you here, good luck with the interview, let us know how you get on,
    where abouts in Thailand are you from.

Comment

Aloha and and sawasdee krap Sprite_Girl......I have a good LB friend that is also a pharmacist...owns her own store and also works part time in a hospital pharmacy.....welocme to the Forum and have a good look around. Quite a mix of people in here so be patient and try to be flexible in your perception of what you see........Aloha nui loa............
      ....so,  you're really a guy?..............  

Comment

(jaime24 @ Dec. 21 2006,03:45) Hi Sprite_girl,
        good to have you here, good luck with the interview, let us know how you get on,
        where abouts in Thailand are you from.
        thanks for all. You all re very kind. I live in Nakhon Ratchasima.i dont know if u r all know where it is. Nakhon Ratchasima or Korat is on the north-east of thailand and far from BKK about 300 Km. or 3 hours by bus.

Interview : everything gone as well but i still have to wait for the company. one accepted me to work but it is quite far from my house then i cancel it. I wish i could get a job as hotel hostess....LOL  i would like to do service job.

Have a nice day

xxx  

Comment

Welcome to the Forum good to have you along

Cheers

Comment

HEllo Sprite,
            well ihope you have sucsess in what ever you decide to do,
            have travelled throug Korat tho did not stop there,

Comment

(jaime24 @ Dec. 21 2006,23:00) HEllo Sprite,
              well ihope you have sucsess in what ever you decide to do,
              have travelled throug Korat tho did not stop there,
              Thanks very much. Next time u should stop here and lets me know. we could have some dinner.

Comment

we could have some dinner...
                I love Thai food... what about me?

Comment

hi sprite,
                  thanks for the invite, will try to take you up on it oneday, tho my next trip i'll only be staying in BKK for 3 nights on my way to OZ. keep posting & let us all know how you get on,
                  take care

Comment

(stogie bear @ Dec. 23 2006,13:51)
                    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Welcome Sprite, Chok dee
                      Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                      Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

(stogie bear @ Dec. 23 2006,21:51)
                        Sure i would like to have dinner with some friends

Comment

(jaime24 @ Dec. 23 2006,22:51) hi sprite,
                          thanks for the invite, will try to take you up on it oneday, tho my next trip i'll only be staying in BKK for 3 nights on my way to OZ. keep posting & let us all know how you get on,
                          take care
                          I will look forward to have it.

Comment

(daveduke007 @ Dec. 24 2006,02:18) Welcome Sprite, Chok dee
                            Thanks, Merry X-mas

Comment

(smuttleydfs @ Dec. 25 2006,05:54)
                              (sprite_girl @ Dec. 24 2006,16:46) smuttleydfs : thanks for ur site that is nice one but better if u will give me some site that i can see cute boy get nude...LOL  
                              Gee I'll have to see what I can do about that but in the meantime I'll just show this fun pic of myself!!!!      

OMG !!! Is that urs man. it's really big. I gotta go to the hospital if i get it all in mine....LOL You r naughty then u drive me abit naughty too. Maybe urs is hand but not - - c k Anyway thanks for da pic.

Comment

(sprite_girl @ Dec. 24 2006,17:00) OMG !!!   Is that urs man. it's really big. I gotta go to the hospital if i get it all in mine....LOL  You r naughty then u drive me abit naughty too. Maybe urs is hand but not - - c k      Anyway thanks for da pic.
                                I showed you mine................

now you know whose turn it is.........

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
                                ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Working...
                                X