First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• snick is spot on.my first time was in january in guess,no problems.enjoy

Comment

• hi all,

just joining the site and LOVE it! been on the ladyboy scene in PI. looking forward to my first trip to thailand - ladyboy heaven! maybe dec '08. would love to meet up with some old timers to show me the ropes!

Comment

• Hello Asianladyboylover,

Welcome to the forum.

If you're there in December we may get to meet up.

RR.
        Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
        Kahuna

Comment

• As a "newbie" you will stick out like a sore thumb. Read and ask questions, then repeat the same. Knowledge is power and believe me a lot of the old timers here on the Forum know what we are talking about when we give you advice. Regardless of what venue you might choose you will be approached as soon as you walk through the door, how you act at this moment will set up the rest of your time there. Smile, tell them you are going to have a drink and relax. Don't let the LB'S get pushy with you trying to get you to buy ladydrinks. At this time of year there are so few customers in Guess bar you will be a target. I know it's easy for me to tell you to relax, take your time, look about and see if you recognize the LB's working there at that time but that is sound advice. The LB'S are in desperate need of customers these days and will try to rush you into making a decision. Don't play into their hands, you control the pursestrings. Good luck to you, keep asking questions and keep reading. Ohm, Nan, Joy, either of those LB'S are well worth your time and effort.

Comment

• (PogueMahone @ Jul. 14 2008,20:34) As a "newbie" you will stick out like a sore thumb.
            Have to disagree there PM, I was a newbie back in March & neither the girls or the fellow BM's I was drinking with thought I was a Newbie.It all depends how you conduct ya'self & how nervous you look & feel.
            Just walk in as if you have been there b4 & order a drink, dont give it large, but be confident & you will have a ball (or two) LOL

Seamus
            Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

• (PogueMahone @ Jul. 14 2008,13:34) Smile, tell them you are going to have a drink and relax.
              May sound strange but it's really helps to keep smiling when you're telling them things they don't want to hear.

Keep smiling is my advice.

Comment

• You guys are great. Really appreciate the advice. Happy to listen to all. Thanks E

Comment

• Hello,,im new here,,i just wanna say hello to all.

Comment

• Hello springspring welcome
                    x
                    Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

• hello and welcome

I've made kathylc  

Comment

• Hi springspring, you don't know BENBEN by any chance?  

He likes to repeat tootoo ...     (thinks he's a train       )
                        Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• Hellohello Springspring
                          Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

• Are you realated to the guy from Magic roundabout
                            Welcome !
                            Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

• Forfor fucksfucks sakesake...

Comment

• How do
                                No honey, no money!!

Comment

Working...
                                X