X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There's a postie LB from Vientienne working in Romeo's at OT singapore now. Name of Pinky. Great looking girl. So, there's probably LB action there if you know where to look.
    I know its so wrong, but it feels so right!

Comment

• Hello to all. I have been a lurker here for some time now and am finally signing on and saying "hello".

I am a big fan of this site and I am amazed at how much I have learned here.

Been to a couple of times and was able to have my first lb experiences a few years ago both in Phuket and in Bangkok.

I am hoping to return soon, possibly in December. It would be great to meet some other bm's then. I'll reach out when it gets closer.

RJ Squirrel

Comment

• nice to meet you old chap

Comment

• See you in December - lurking Squirrel!

Welcome to the 'members' side of the fence!

Comment

• Welcome Rocky!

Watch out for moosecock.

Comment

• (PigDogg @ Sep. 05 2008,07:26) Watch out for moosecock.
              You mean Mint?......I thought she had her own website now!

Welcome to the forum R.J. Squirrel.

By the way are you red or grey - in the UK the reds are protected - but you can shoot the grey ones!

RR.
              Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
              Kahuna

Comment

• A Welcum from

Dieter
                Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

• (Road Runner @ Sep. 06 2008,05:52) By the way are you red or grey - in the UK the reds are protected - but you can shoot the grey ones!

RR.

Grey, unfortunately (see avatar). Maybe someday I'll photoshop it red. Do you think anybody in the UK that shoots squirrels actually gives a f**k about their color?

Thanks for the welcome (and the warning!)

Rocky

Comment

• (Dieter @ Sep. 06 2008,05:57) A Welcum from

Dieter
                    Nice "Welcum" Dieter. I think I preferred your old avatar (the baby with the headphones). This new one just seems so..........

Well at least I could understand your message this time.

Rocky

Comment

• just wanted to say hi to all the members.
                      although i have been only looking at this forum as a guest i finally decided to take the plunge and become a member.
                      i find it great, for info and aspecially since i have never been with a lb before,i certainly want to give it a try the next time i am in bangkok hopefully meet up with some members.

Comment

• Hi cheesy and welcome
                        No honey, no money!!

Comment

• Welcome to the board, cheesy.

Yes, you should definitely try a lb, but be aware that you'll never want anything else afterward!

Comment

• (freddie @ Sep. 14 2008,12:13) Welcome to the board, cheesy.

Yes, you should definitely try a lb, but be aware that you'll never want anything else afterward!

thanxs
                            well eddie there will be only one way of finding out and that will be soon

Comment

• don't forget pics and a trip report
                              No honey, no money!!

Comment

• Welcome to the forum Cheesy

Once you convert to the darkside you won't want to go back!

RR.
                                Attached Files
                                Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                                Kahuna

Comment

Working...
                                X