X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the Help.
    Oh and I wasn't initially going to soi Cowboy, for some reason that's the only name I can remember related to bangkoks red light district. Probably cuz it's an american name.

That big Map helped out alot.

I would just book a hotel next to nana but I already booked an apartment with a deposit.

I found a small map of the nana/asoke area off of bangkok tonite website.
    Attached Files

Comment

I just got on board, for a year.  I plan on being in country at end of April: Pattaya, Patong, Chiang Mai, Khon Kaen and Bangkok.  It will have been a year since last trip.  I can't wait.

Comment

Welcome to the forum.

It looks like there will be a few forum members around at the end of april so will look out for you then
        seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Hello  

How are you ? Happy New Year 2007. i wish u were luck all of new year   .

Does anyone know about how can i delete my profile here. I tried to looking for that but i didnt find it yet. i 'm new for this site. Could u tell me How ?

Thanks  

Comment

Happy New Year...

- On top left of any page click on Your Control Panel

- Click on Personal Info

- Click on Edit Your Profile
            "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(gizmo @ Dec. 31 2006,05:46) Happy new year sprite girl!

thanks gizmo. I wish i could happy but 2007 will be my other lonely year as same as 2006 and other last year.

Comment

If she aint got a dick, she's just a chick!  

Comment

(gizmo @ Jan. 01 2007,00:19)    
                  Where did u go to count down for new year 2007. Me stay home and didnt go out anywhere. Anyway wish u had a great nite.

DRUNK DON'T DRIVE

Comment

happy new year sprite_girl
                    hope all your wishes come true for 2007

Comment

• (sprite_girl @ Dec. 31 2006,20:16)
                      (gizmo @ Jan. 01 2007,00:19)    
                      Where did u go to count down for new year 2007. Me stay home and didnt go out anywhere. Anyway wish u had a great nite.  

DRUNK  DON'T  DRIVE
                      Same for me!

If she aint got a dick, she's just a chick!  

Comment

• (jaime24 @ Jan. 01 2007,04:33) happy new year sprite_girl
                        Thanks Jamie. i hope sio but dont know if wishes come true or not. lets see

Comment

• Hi Guys,

I'm new to the LB scene. I have "done the LB thing" 3 times now. (See my post on the TRIP REPORTS section - "My First Post" - with pics).

I have lived in Bangkok for a few years now, and consider myself experienced in the GG scene, but having tried my first few LB experiences, I think it's something I would like to explore more.

For the record, I like very passable and feminine LB's, with "cute" being an important pre-requisite! (Please don't confuse "cute" with "child-like", ok?) My avatar is a good exmaple. (Would love to meet her one day!!)

I've got a few questions I hope you can help me with. Sorry if they sound dumb, (and flame me if you want - I can handle it!), but I really would like to know the answers!

Thanks in advance for your help!
                          MN.

1) What's the difference between a LB and a femboy?

2) The three LB's I've been with seem to be much more prepared to engage in "fantasy" - eg. wear lingerie/high heels, have photos taken of them etc, than GG's. Is this normally the case?

3) I've noticed the 3 LB's I've been with have tiny loads when they cum. Is this because they went for a ST or 2 earlier in the evening, or does the hormones they take reduce their load?

4) Will all LB's fuck me? I haven't done this yet, but is on the list to try. Will they oblige? Or are most "passive" and only take it, not give it?

5) How come (in my experience anyway) LB's seem to have much better English than their GG sisters?

6) (Probably relating to Question 5) I find the company and conversation with LB's much more stimulating than with GG's. They seem to be able to hold a conversation much better and seem a lot more "worldly" than GG's. I have only been ST so far. I would like to take a gorgeous LB for a LT some time in the future, and maybe go out for a nice meal, a movie... something like that. But I'm too embarrassed. If you take a LB out to a restaurant/movie etc., does everyone stare at you if they pick up she's a LB? I would imagine most Thais could pick it in an instant, and I'm not sure if I'd be able to handle the looks, giggles and snide comments.

7) The threesomes I've had with GG's have usually been let-downs with the girls not into it with each other at all. Are threesomes with LB's good and worth doing? Will they "put on a show" if asked?

8) Do LB's prefer ST, or like LT? I like sleeping with someone after sex, but not sure if the LB's like to be up-and-off after the deed or not?

9) How about prices? The 3 I've been with so far have been happy with 1000B for a ST. Some of the stunners I've seen on the Asian TS website, I'm sure would want more than that. Are LB's generally cheaper in cost than GG's, or about the same? (I've found it very hard to find a ST with a GG in Bangkok in recent times, but the LB's have all not had a problem with it!)

10) Is it possible to arrange a threesome with a LB and GG? (Not a post op, a gg). I have always wanted to do this. Anyone done it? I would love to watch a LB get it on with a girl, but not sure either of them would be keen for it. Anyone know the best place/way to arrange this?

11) Are the health-risks in terms if STD's higher with LB's rather than GG's because of the higher incidence of anal sex?

Sorry if you're yawning/laughing/barfing when reading these questions. But they're are all genuine and I would like help exploring this amazing new world I've found!

Thanks!
                          MN

Comment

• Sorry if you're yawning/laughing/barfing when reading these questions.
                            Not at all....pretty good for a first attempt

In fact, I'm pissed off I can't really find anything to flame you about!
                            Mister Arse

Comment

• OK, some responses. BUT, you might get different answers from other people depending on their experiences - lots of subjectivity involved.

1) What's the difference between a LB and a femboy?
                              Ladyboy more 'developed", but others may disagree on that definition

2) The three LB's I've been with seem to be much more prepared to engage in "fantasy" - eg. wear lingerie/high heels, have photos taken of them etc, than GG's. Is this normally the case?
                              Not in my experience. Maybe the fact we like lb's, which is a little bit off the norm, means that we also like and ask for more of the fantasy stuff as well?

3) I've noticed the 3 LB's I've been with have tiny loads when they cum. Is this because they went for a ST or 2 earlier in the evening, or does the hormones they take reduce their load?
                              Could be either or both

4) Will all LB's fuck me? I haven't done this yet, but is on the list to try. Will they oblige? Or are most "passive" and only take it, not give it?
                              Some will be on so many hormones that they can't get it up with a crane, others will just not be into it because they want to be ladies. Casanova bar in Nana gives you the highest chance of finding girls that will drill you. Ore some famous freelancers like Jeje, Lucy Mustang, etc

5) How come (in my experience anyway) LB's seem to have much better English than their GG sisters?
                              I have not noticed that. And thinking about it now, I have still not noticed that.

6) (Probably relating to Question 5) I find the company and conversation with LB's much more stimulating than with GG's. They seem to be able to hold a conversation much better and seem a lot more "worldly" than GG's.
                              Again, not something I have noticed

I have only been ST so far. I would like to take a gorgeous LB for a LT some time in the future, and maybe go out for a nice meal, a movie... something like that. But I'm too embarrassed. If you take a LB out to a restaurant/movie etc., does everyone stare at you if they pick up she's a LB? I would imagine most Thais could pick it in an instant, and I'm not sure if I'd be able to handle the looks, giggles and snide comments.
                              Awkward the first time. You'll either get over it, or you won't. But you won't know until you try

7) The threesomes I've had with GG's have usually been let-downs with the girls not into it with each other at all. Are threesomes with LB's good and worth doing? Will they "put on a show" if asked?
                              Very rare to find this. Yes they will do it for money, but mostly not really into it.

8) Do LB's prefer ST, or like LT? I like sleeping with someone after sex, but not sure if the LB's like to be up-and-off after the deed or not?
                              Depends on so many factors...more money to be earned with another ST, or a little extra from you for LT? Friends going to disco that she wants to be with? Don't think you can generailse.

9) How about prices? The 3 I've been with so far have been happy with 1000B for a ST. Some of the stunners I've seen on the Asian TS website, I'm sure would want more than that. Are LB's generally cheaper in cost than GG's, or about the same?
                              About the same as gg's in my experience. 1000 definitely at the bottom end (pardon the pun). Most guys will pay between 1000-2000 ST I think. But read elsewhere about the various factors that influence price.

10) Is it possible to arrange a threesome with a LB and  GG? (Not a post op, a gg). I have always wanted to do this. Anyone done it? I would love to watch a LB get it on with a girl, but not sure either of them would be keen for it. Anyone know the best place/way to arrange this?
                              Find a lb and ask her to invite a gg friend. That would be your best shot. Again, someone like Lucy Mustang comes to mind as someone who could probably do this for you.

11) Are the health-risks in terms if STD's higher with LB's rather than GG's because of the higher incidence of anal sex?
                              Don't know

Good questions. Again, the answers are only MY experiences. Others will give you different responses....we are all different after all
                              Mister Arse

Comment

• (sprite_girl @ Jan. 01 2007,17:26)
                                (jaime24 @ Jan. 01 2007,04:33) happy new year sprite_girl
                                Thanks Jamie. i hope sio but dont know if wishes come true or not. lets see  
                                Happy new year Sprite Girl and good luck.

Comment

Working...
                                X