X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hahaha mate, can't blame us for that!! we copped it for a year, just hope the next series is a bit more interesting!! cheers for the welcome, definitely be seeing more of me lurking around these parts

Comment

• Welcome to the "happy house"

But please dont talk about cricket

Dave...
      Your got yer Mother in a whirl
      Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• Hear Hear you can talk about Rugby (NRL) but leave the Cricket at the door ok?
        It's never okay for men to cry! You know who cries? Girls. And little babies. And little baby girls.

Comment

• lol, won't talk nrl, i'm a bunnies supporter!! we'll leave that one right there! thanks guys...

Comment

• Every thing is good sprite girl!
            Hope your new year is starting off well!
            Regards, Gizmo!
            If she aint got a dick, she's just a chick!  

Comment

• You seem like a godsend Sprite Girl. Glad too that you respect the fact that we are not all sex crazed here as we all feel that we should.

I would like to chat too! Hope that you are having a great day, month, year, etc?
              Love life to its fullest.

Comment

• hi degee....so u decided to come here, cause the taxi club is now a shit hole?.............LOL...welcome aboard

Comment

• hahaha, tbh mate i've been to the taxi club once in the last year(successful though, met a pair of tidy vietnamese lb's!!) but at the mo, i'm busy with a couple of lb's i met on amm recently, more than enough to keep me busy!! cheers for the welcome though, top forum here, plenty of friendly punters, looking forward to my trip in a couple of weeks!!      

Comment

• (tslasia @ Jan. 23 2007,02:01) we are not all sex crazed here
                    sex crazed ??
                    Who is thet..??We are here to help the LBs to see the light...
                    So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

• (gizmo @ Jan. 23 2007,07:49) Every thing is good sprite girl!
                      Hope your new year is starting off well!
                      Regards, Gizmo!
                      gizmo : Thanks for ur kind but it is not as good as what i thought and expected. i still all alone here

tslasia : Nice to chat u sometime too. Do u have MSN or YAhoo Messenger ?

69billy : Thanks for make me laugh so i still dont see any light. anyone plz help me to see the light

Comment

• Welcome to the "Nut House" just check your sanity at the door. This LB scene is nothing but an illusion and you mess your mind up big time by taking it too seriously. By the by, just how many think "Cricket" is actually a sport? I rate it right up there with Bowling as one of the all-time yawners to look at.

Comment

• hahaha pogue, right behind curling huh!!!boring as batshit, but some good blood and guts in there!! cheers for the warm welcome one and all, much appreciated!!

Comment

• A good sense of humor along with an appreciation for the national sport of Canada, curling. This man has the makings of a fellow hound dog in the LB scene in Thailand.

Comment

• mate, you've got to love a laugh, or what's the point... haha i can only wish i were a hound dog on the bkk scene!! 4 years of uni to go, but still make the trip when i can...next week in fact!!

Comment

• (deegee @ Jan. 22 2007,12:19) Hey all... Actually got referred to this site from another lb site, and tbh, this site is far superior.. Bit about me, 28 years old, from Australia, relatively new to the lb scene, though am a long time admirer. Try to make it to thailand whenever i can, i just adore the petite, cute girls there!! so yeah, cheers for the top site, and i'm sure i'll catch y'all round!!
                                welcome.wilcomen.bienvenu or what ever.

Comment

Working...
                                X