• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (dommy6 @ Jan. 01 2007,20:52)
    (sprite_girl @ Jan. 01 2007,17:26)
    (jaime24 @ Jan. 01 2007,04:33) happy new year sprite_girl
    hope all your wishes come true for 2007
    Thanks Jamie. i hope sio but dont know if wishes come true or not. lets see  
    Happy new year Sprite Girl and good luck.
    Thanks dommy and same to u. HAPPY NEW YEAR 2007

Comment

• if you wish hard enough & put in a little hard work along the way anything is possible babe

Comment

• (jaime24 @ Jan. 02 2007,07:23) if you wish hard enough & put in a little hard work along the way anything is possible babe
        I dont know if it is hard enough or not but it is good idea. Thaks again Jaime

Comment

• Good to meet you, sprite_girl. I'm new here too! Sorry to hear you were alone on new years. That's a shame!

Comment

• (blonde_havoc @ Jan. 04 2007,14:19) Good to meet you, sprite_girl.  I'm new here too!  Sorry to hear you were alone on new years.  That's a shame!
            Thanks blonde_havoc.  

Nice to meet u too. My new year was ok. Not too bad coz of i always be alone here then i dont think much about lonely. I just thought if i have someone to spent  new year together that would be great. Maybe next year.  

Comment

• Aloha Sprite, Sawasdee pi mai. New Years is over so don't look back and shed more tears Move foreward........set your goals and go after them.....don't wait around for things to fall into your lap but go make your own luck and make 2007 a better year than 2006
              ....so,  you're really a guy?..............  

Comment

• go make your own luck

Comment

• (divertwo @ Jan. 05 2007,05:47) Aloha Sprite, Sawasdee pi mai.  New Years is over so don't look back and shed more tears   Move foreward........set your goals and go after them.....don't wait around for things to fall into your lap but go make your own luck and make 2007 a better year than 2006  
                  I didnt look back dear. i always do everything as usual. Life must go on. i know that as well....LOL Now i'm make my own luck with my job. that is what i want and interesd to do. For guy I'm take a break now.  

Comment

• Welcome Sprite Girl! I would like to say that you are a nice addtion to our family here. I am a 42 year old male who digs shemales and am not primarily in it for sex neither! I love what is on the inside of a person too!

I also like tgirls exclusively as I find you gals most appealing! I have nothing against vagina girls, but just am naturally attracted to you fine ladies. I do not mind chating here on the forum. So you have a friend here! I live in the States, but like making friends everywhere!
                    Love life to its fullest.

Comment

• (tslasia @ Jan. 21 2007,14:19) Welcome Sprite Girl!  I would like to say that you are a nice addtion to our family here.  I am a 42 year old male who digs shemales and am not primarily in it for sex neither!  I love what is on the inside of a person too!

I also like tgirls exclusively as I find you gals most appealing!  I have nothing against vagina girls, but just am naturally attracted to you fine ladies.  I do not mind chating here on the forum.  So you have a friend here!  I live in the States, but like making friends everywhere!
                      Hello tslasia

I'm glad to see ur message here on my forum. I havent been here for awhile. Today i get bored then came here to see some pics and forum. I have cold now then not feel really good today.

Thanks for ur kind and i'm happy to hear that u r not looking for sex only and u care more about somthing inside of a person.You seem so nice and i dont mind to chat you here too. I got few friend from this site. they r very nice and friendly.

Comment

• Thank you for the kind words and yes u do have friend here. Yes you gals are human being and spiritual and not just flesh!
                        Love life to its fullest.

Comment

• Nice to see you back sprite girl!
                          Gizmo.
                          If she aint got a dick, she's just a chick!  

Comment

• (gizmo @ Jan. 22 2007,01:19) Nice to see you back sprite girl!
                            Gizmo.
                            OH thanks gizmo. Hope everything gone as well

Comment

• Hey all... Actually got referred to this site from another lb site, and tbh, this site is far superior.. Bit about me, 28 years old, from Australia, relatively new to the lb scene, though am a long time admirer. Try to make it to thailand whenever i can, i just adore the petite, cute girls there!! so yeah, cheers for the top site, and i'm sure i'll catch y'all round!!

Comment

• Welcome on board, mate! Lots of Aussies here and all they want to talk about is fucking cricket!

Comment

Working...
                                X