X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW to The Ladyboy Forums?

Hi folks and welcome to the theladyboyforums.com message board...

There is a lot of information and entertaining stuff in each of the forums on this message board. I hope that you will get a lot of joy and helpful advice from all the posts that our members have written over the years that this forum has been around.

If you can't find the infomation you are looking for please run a SEARCH before you post a question.

I don't think there is a question that hasn't been asked and you'll find what you are looking for very quickly and easily in just a few clicks...

If you can't find what you want to know and have read through the forums and used the search function then please use this forum to make your enquiry...

This is a moderated forum and if your question has been asked or the moderators feel that the answers you seek are easily available then the post will be either deleted or locked.

This is the forum policy and it is this way to encourage the regular 'long time' members to come into this forum and help out the new guys.

You can understand that we quickly get tired of asking the same questions over and over again and when people post them it makes the usually helpful chaps on this message board weary of helping out the new members even when the question is new and unanswered elsewhere...

If you are not sure, then go ahead and ask your question and make your post. What's the worst that can happen, eh? It will be deleted or locked! Big deal...

We don't ban people for asking questions that have already been asked. (We might come round your house and chuck a brick through your window, though!!!)

Once again; welcome to the theladyboyforums.com board...

Members - NO flaming the new chaps, please!
    Attached Files
    I got more Rhymes than everyone in Seattle!

I will be in Bangkok on 23-26 June - mainly business but want to sample delights on offer. I have lloked through board but still unsure where to find friendliest, most active ladboys. Any advice please ?

Comment

Welcome.

On here you will find a whole lot of info. Most of the posters have many years of travels behund them and there are a few on the ground in bangkok who will be happy to show you around for the price of a few beers.

Start with the Travel info forum. and also where to find LB's in Bangkok.

Also read the trip reports. This is more personal view but loads of info covered.

Lastly, the best place to start in Bangkok is Nana Plaza, sukhumvit soi4. in here there are 4 dedicated ladyboy bars where you will find a selection of the woprld's most beautiful ladyboys.

Just ask for more info.
      seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

(katoeylover @ Jun. 03 2006,04:22) Welcome.

On here you will find a whole lot of info. Most of the posters have many years of travels behund them and there are a few on the ground in bangkok who will be happy to show you around for the price of a few beers.

Start with the Travel info forum. and also where to find LB's in Bangkok.

Also read the trip reports. This is more personal view but loads of info covered.

Lastly, the best place to start in Bangkok is Nana Plaza, sukhumvit soi4. in here there are 4 dedicated ladyboy bars where you will find a selection of the woprld's most beautiful ladyboys.

Just ask for more info.
        Hi,
        I am also new here and that is very good avise.
        Thank you,
        Wolf2006

Comment

Nana is the way to go...and proberly Obsessions bar would be the easiest and friendliest to ease you into things.

Have fun in BKK and take you time, enjoy the oasis. Proberly the best advice someone gave me when I was a newbie to Thai visits was...do not plan to much...the best times are sometimes the spontenous ones.

Comment

I think he'll quickly find that everything is spontaneous in Thailand.
            I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Hi Guys, My name is Pheagler and as you can tell I am the new guy on the Block. JaiDee has gotten me to join in on the Forum. I have been reading your inputs for more than a year, so here goes. We are planning our second trip to BKK, but the last week of the trip we plan to stay in Pattaya. Can anyone tell me About the ARCEA Hotel and the Pattaya Centre? Then Can any one tell me where are DiDi's and Stringfellows and any other suggestions on good places to find LB's.
              I think JaiDee mention Bit Beefy would be of considerable help. They are toss up questions guys so anyone can jump in, please. Thank You Pheagler

Comment

Nice to see you up here, Pheagler!

for sure Beefy can help you, I understand he is running for Mayor of Pattaya soon? Many other people here also....now that you have made your first post ain't it easy? Make sure you check every forum, you never know which one will be the most helpful for you.

My take on Pattaya Centre? Nice!! Big rooms, pool, beachfront [not that it meaans a whole lot, the beach ain't much]..... a bit long in the tooth but overall a good place to stay IMO. Get the Junior Suite..... the rooms are huge abd the view is very nice..... low season it's under 40 bucks a night and worth it.

Nice to have you on the board man, say hi anytime

Comment

Don't ask Beefy for advice unless you are trying to become an alchaholic

Stringfellows is a Ladyboy GoGo on soi 13/1 ( remember the /1 ), there are about 10 girls and they dance on a little stage, opens around 6pm.

DiDi is on soi 7, and it is an open bar, that has some ladyboys who work out of the bar. They jus show up whenever they feel like it, they are usually some there after 10pm, but it can be hit or miss. Its worthy checking out since Rose and Bee are often there.

JD and I disagree on Pattaya Central, I prefer the hotels on Soi 13. But if you do go to Pattaya central Pay Cash for everything do not give them your credit card, even for a deposit. There have been many stories about them cloning cards.

Other places - Soi 6, HiBoss and others. Open in the afternoon

Misc Bars - lots of bars have a ladyboy or 2 mixed in with GG. On second road try the bars between soi 8&9 and 10&11

Walking Street after 11pm - Jenny Star (cute but they are prima donnas)
                  After 2am Walking Street is FULL of LB, this is the best time.
                  "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Snick, JaiDee, Thanks for the words of encouragement. Yes, now that I have done it, it does seem easy. I'll be back often.
                    Pheagler

Comment

Bumping this thread for Pheagler....can't someone else help him out more with Pattaya? I really don't go there all that often myself, but I KNOW we have members here who do, lets help out the new guy!

Thanks

Comment

I think the Areca Lodge is the one you are talking about.
                        http://www.arecalodge.com

You can't beat the location of the Pattaya Centre, but as Jai Dee says it is a bit long in the tooth. Areca has 2 pools and a bit more modern than the Pattaya Centre

The other place I like is this place:
                        http://whitehousecondotel.com
                        Recently refurbished
                        Mister Arse

Comment

Dynasty Inn in Soi 13 is a good choice to stay - cheap, very close to Stringfellows (maybe a 3 minute walk if that) and easy to get around from there due to the way the baht buses work (local transportation as there are no taxi's as such, but these baht buses which are basically pick up trucks with benches in the back and a tin like roof covering.) Koykaeng stayed there last time he was in town and that guy goes through LB's like nobodies business - for sure there was no reaction or surprise from the reception/security staff. Dynasty probably runs around 1000 baht a night which is US$25 roughly. And for DummyPlugs benefit, its another new build for the Dynasty so the bugs have not infested the place yet.

From that location (soi 13) you are equal distance between Walking Street and Soi 7/8 which are the two main nightlife areas. Soi 6 is actually a lot further down past soi 7 and you would need to jump on a baht bus or grab a motorbike taxi - The journey itself would be just a couple of minutes.

A friend of mine always stays at the Areca with his Girlfriend and he really likes it - however its further back from the beach and not quite so convenient as hotels in Soi 13 buts its stil considered central. One thing I did notice though last time I was in the Areca was that about 20 or so of the tiles in the pool had come unstuck which could end up wth you cutting your foot if your not careful. Fairly typically of maintenance levels though in hotels of that price range.

I was in Stringfellows on Saturday night celebrating the England win over Paraguay and I have to say its got a lot quieter - King is still there albeit I reckon she does not look as good now that the 'Hali Berri' hairstyle has grown out. Couple of new girls came over from the showbar at soi 9 which were cute-ish but nothing really special. Must have been 3 customers the whole time I was there but of course it is low season at the moment - the girls said its been really quiet and many have left to go back to places such as Didi bar as they are getting sick of all the dancing.

Hi Boss has some cute very feminine LB's at the moment as of course does Jenny Star Bar.

Hope this helps

Cheers
                          mardhi

Comment

(mardhi @ Jun. 12 2006,23:20) Dynasty Inn in Soi 13 is a good choice to stay - cheap, very close to Stringfellows (maybe a 3 minute walk if that) and easy to get around from there due to the way the baht buses work (local transportation as there are no taxi's as such, but these baht buses which are basically pick up trucks with benches in the back and a tin like roof covering.)       Koykaeng stayed there last time he was in town and that guy goes through LB's like nobodies business - for sure there was no reaction or surprise from the reception/security staff.       Dynasty probably runs around 1000 baht a night which is US$25 roughly.     And for DummyPlugs benefit, its another new build for the Dynasty so the bugs have not infested the place yet.    
                            I atayed at the Dynasty Inn Pattaya on 2 ocassions during my trip.   It runs around 1300 bht which isn't bad. Didn't appear all that "new" to me though.  But clean and the staff are very helpful. They didn't stop me or give me a second look when I brought a lady in.

Also I didn't visit any of the bars but it is very close to Beach Road and Walking Street.

The added advantage is that If you transfer from a Dynasty BKK hotel (stayed at the Dynasty Grande - a very nice hotel), the shuttle ride over is free and it only costs 500 bht to return to BKK.

Correct: No bugs DP.......
                            "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

I have been reading posts on and off for a while now and still do not know the terms you all use.

I hope I am posting this in the right place ok?

Terms like:

Such as TOPS?
                              BOTTOMS?

I know post and pre ops...obvious for sure.

LB's have piqued my interest for some time now as they are stunning beauiful and sexy looking.
                              However, have never had the chance to engage one in conversations or anything else.

However....on my upcoming trip to Thailand, that may all change.

I hope someone can help me get by the "newbie" syndrome and reveal the protocol for going beyond just the "looking" stage.

I am sure this is "up to you" thinking right?.

But am I expected to reciprocate?

thanks for taking the time to enlighten me!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X