X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for the welcome, Craig. I am looking forward to my visit. But still about 2 weeks until touch down. I agree with most posters about not planning ahead and let life happen organically. I am very interested to try out the lounges like Check Inn and Chaos 9. I enjoy the bars in Nana but like the lounge idea.

Comment

• Originally posted by Barbtrips2 View Post
      Thanks for the welcome, Craig. I am looking forward to my visit. But still about 2 weeks until touch down. I agree with most posters about not planning ahead and let life happen organically. I am very interested to try out the lounges like Check Inn and Chaos 9. I enjoy the bars in Nana but like the lounge idea.
      Check Inn is great and Chaos 9 isn't too bad.
      Why Not Bar is lots of fun too.
      www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

• Thanks for the feedback. I'll be sure to frequent all 3. I stay near Nana so it's all easy.

Comment

• Hallo. My name is Pat Pilot. I am a new member here.
          Well, i gonna look arround a bit here in the community.
          I travelled in some asian countries. Mostly i prefer ladies, but sometimes a ladyboy-experience is nice, too.

Comment

• Welcome to the board Pat.
            I'm eager at reading your posts dealing with the Philippines and Indonesia.

Comment

• Found my way over here from LB Pattaya. Made a few very successful trips to the LOS and looking forward to 4 weeks in Nov. I could tell you I'm not counting the days but I'd be lying.

Comment

• Originally posted by TWest View Post
                Found my way over here from LB Pattaya. Made a few very successful trips to the LOS and looking forward to 4 weeks in Nov. I could tell you I'm not counting the days but I'd be lying.
                Welcome to TLF good to have another experienced new member on board.
                Hope you can find some useful information here and that we can hear about your adventures.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

• Originally posted by CragR View Post

Welcome to TLF good to have another experienced new member on board.
                  Hope you can find some useful information here and that we can hear about your adventures.

Well....
                  I think my first TR was my best.
                  I realize its on the other board but if you are interested in previous exploits I believe you can access as a guest

Comment

• Why not post your TR in this board ? It's not really nice to post links to another board.

Comment

• Sorry, didn't realize I was violating LB forum protocol. Just trying to share information with like minded individuals
                      I guess I now understand why there are no posted links to this forum

Comment

• You could also copy + paste your posts. I am not sure the other forum would tolerate links to this board.

Comment

• Wts up, guys.
                          Anyway, Im working on cruise ship, so im travelling all the world. And Im looking for a top TS, no matter where she is from.
                          So, we can meet, if you want.
                          😏
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Hey guys, im new here. I wondered what place would be preferable to meet ladyboys. Thailand or South america?

Comment

• Originally posted by mtlguy1111 View Post
                              Hey guys, im new here. I wondered what place would be preferable to meet ladyboys. Thailand or South america?
                              Welcome to the forums.

Thailand is probably the easiest to meet ladyboys as they are very easy to find and available in bars, online and in the street etc.

South America is great but it is a little harder to find them. Right now it is very hard to get into Thailand but I am in Brazil right now.
                              www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

• Hi all, I have been lurking on the forum for the past few days. Lots of great stuff around.

My first visit to Thailand was too short @ 3 days in 2019. I hope to do a long one this year. Waiting for Thailand to allow tourists

The girls are super hot and friendly too. Did not stay long at any Ladyboy bar though.

Comment

Working...
                                X