X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

My name is Nancy. I used to work in Casanova Bar. I stop work there about 3 year before. I saw this forum and I want to know what you talk about. Maybe some guy here remember me. Now I mature 555, but I still beautiful. Maybe I not post to much or maybe when I see bullshit about Ladyboys I will. Ok. Thank you and take care.
    Attached Files

Welcome to the forum Nancy! It is always good to hear from ladyboys! Yes, you are still beautiful - and mature means more experience!

I hope you will enjoy posting here, and educating us about ladyboy life when you read bs about ladyboys.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Originally posted by rxpharm View Post
      Welcome to the forum Nancy! It is always good to hear from ladyboys! Yes, you are still beautiful - and mature means more experience!

I hope you will enjoy posting here, and educating us about ladyboy life when you read bs about ladyboys.
      Thank you. If you guys want to know about Ladyboys and how we think.................ask me,......... I answer good questions,

Comment

How tall are you? Weight? Age? Show us some photos in better lighting. Where do you live and hang out? Got a Facebook name we can see more of you?

Comment

Originally posted by George Pill View Post
          How tall are you? Weight? Age? Show us some photos in better lighting. Where do you live and hang out? Got a Facebook name we can see more of you?
          i see this site online and I thinking hmmm, what they talking? So I join for looking. Then I say hello and say I can answer some question from Ladyboy side if someone what know something.
          That all. I not come for sell my ass. Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Nancy View Post
            My name is Nancy. I used to work in Casanova Bar. I stop work there about 3 year before. I saw this forum and I want to know what you talk about. Maybe some guy here remember me. Now I mature 555, but I still beautiful. Maybe I not post to much or maybe when I see bullshit about Ladyboys I will. Ok. Thank you and take care.
            Hi Nancy welcome to the forum, it is nice to have you here.
            You are still very beautiful for sure.

I always wondered what many more mature ladyboys did after working in the bars.
            I know some move away to other countries or marry a boyfriend but I thought some must stay in Thailand too.

Hopefully you will straighten us all out here!

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Hi Grag,
              Only a little move to another country. 95% stay Thailand. Ladyboys are same everybody else. What people do when they can not work same before? They do what work they can do. In Thailand for Ladyboys maybe they have enough money for take care them self or help support the family so they can stay with them. Maybe they help with Family small business, sell food or something at the markets. Some Ladyboys stay together and share money for room and electric. Every Ladyboy get old but they not stop to be khatoey.
              They just do same every older people in Thailand do. It not big secret

Comment

The first ladyboy i was seeing she was from Buriram and she never wanted to leave Thailand. I think now she is living with her family and growing rice and selling at the market and from a store in their house i helped them build. I did meet some ladyboys in Buriram who where older and worked hairdressing and at the market.
                My second girlfriend was from Bangkok and she always wanted to travel away, so they were very different people. She had many older friends but they all liked to travel too. So I thought many liked to travel away but I also know some stay with family and work in Thailand also. Some i see in Pattaya to opening their own bar.
                www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Working...
                X