Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Brazil

Hello everyone
    My name is Paulo, I'm from Brazil, I live in porto. Here are a few ladyboys, I intend next year to go to Thailand. I love to see the pictures and what is published. Thank you for this forum exists.
    Cheers, Paul.

Welcome to the forum Paul! I have read that Brazil has a lot of ts, but not that many ladyboys. I have also heard stories that there are some Japanese, Japanese/Brazilan mixed lbs around - but rare.

There is a lot of information here, so do some reading and if you have questions you haven't found answers to, post them and hopefully some board member can help you out.

If you have any information about Brazilian ts, please share!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

rxpharm, thank you for the welcome, I have many questions and want to know the thailand. I'll put pictures of Brazilian transvestites. I'll start with my city Porto Alegre. Too bad we do not have ladyboys,

Comment

Hello Paulo,

Welcome to the forum !

Please do post any photos you have of Brazilian transvestites. We would all love to know more about Brazil and what it's like down there. Thanks !

Comment

Originally posted by paulof122 View Post
          rxpharm, thank you for the welcome, I have many questions and want to know the thailand. I'll put pictures of Brazilian transvestites. I'll start with my city Porto Alegre. Too bad we do not have ladyboys,
          Welcome to the forum Paulo always interested in Brazilian shemales.

There maybe more ladyboys in Brazil that you think because it has the second highest number of Japanese next to Japan.
          I have seen some very sexy asian-brazilian mixed shemales.

Hope to hear alot about Brazil.

enjoy.
          www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Waiting for some hot pics

Comment

Working...
            X