Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If I'm dating a shemale/ladyboy do you have any tips on how to defend her properly

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If I'm dating a shemale/ladyboy do you have any tips on how to defend her properly

If this is either wrong section or wrong forum please fix it & if this is not a good messageboard to ask this question please feel free to let me know thanks & I'm asking about both in public & online whichever i choose when & if i put myself out there dating again & if i choose to so i thought of asking you fellow members for an extra tip(s) & advice & if you wish to include side tips if that person picks on either me,her or both of us turned out to be a girl/woman when I'm asking how to defend her properly then that's fine with me.

Allow me to explain why am i asking ahead of time if someone disrespects someone who i love & who i care about i feel like i should do something about it such as i might asked my beautiful shemale/ladyboy girlfriend to close her eyes then i knocked the crap outta him,give him a piece of my mind,cursed him out out or if i go for worsed i might kicked in weak spot so hard to make him fell you know to make him to leave her the h*ll alone if it's a girl/woman that disrespected her,me or both of us i don't know how to respond yet or how to properly defend her yet.

So I'm asking for your extra extra tip(s) & advice when & if it happened to me,her or both of us then you'll understand what i mean & if you wish to also include if it's girls/women,store clerks & hostess/host if we do go out & eat & such etc. etc. if you understood what i mean then you'll get my concerns & it's OK if you want to include my family including my parents & my friends only if you want to thanks for reading,thanks for your understandin,thanks for your time & thanks for your help ahead of time when & if it ever does happen to me,her &/or both of us.

& before you ask no it haven't happen to me to yet but however 1 way or another i know eventually it will happen to me too & I'm only asking ahead of time when & if it ever does happened to us & so I'll be prepared when & if it does happened to me,her & both of us with or without finding out about me,her,us & our beautiful secret then you'll understand my concerned for her,me & both of us & of course our safety too as well so I'll leave it here or at least for now .

I don't know if this is something that comes up too much. People seem pretty reasonable around trans these days.
    Of course if you are going out with a ladyboy you should be going somewhere you both feel comfortable.

If you are planning to date a tgirl then you need to have a thick skin and not think too much.
    Most of the time nobody even notices but if they do, they may stare, but there isn't much you can do about this.
    You just have to act like everything is normal and if you do, other people will think you are normal too.

No girl or ladyboy is usually impressed by their date getting into a fight, even if it is to defend their honor.
    Unless you or her is physically assaulted, there should be nothing gained by tuning someone in.
    You shouldn't have to defend her unless it is a severe situation which would be rare.

I have gone all over in Canada and United states with ladyboys and never had any issues.
    As I say to avoid conflicts you should stay in areas where your ladyboy feels comfortable.
    In many cases comfortable is often a gay friendly area.

Thailand is a little different and there is way more ladyboys than anywhere else.
    Ladyboys are accepted most places there but strangely enough I have gotten more comments and looks in Thailand.
    Still you just have to brush it off and keep going, getting into a fight in Thailand is not a good idea.
    www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Let me kind of interject my two cents into this scenario. I don't feel that Thai people are confrontational types. Their upbringing and religion teaches them respect for all people. If in Thailand I would expect that you would have more to worry about, if at all, from a Farang than from a Thai. Even then, most Farangs avoid trouble in Thailand as the police don't put up with it and they will end up in jail and have to pay a heavy fine. Also, take note, that Thai LB's are pretty tough themselves and one should never assume by their looks that they can't take care of themselves. Many an idiot Farang has found out, with regrets, how tough they can be.

I have surmised, over the years that when with a girl that is very pretty or if you are a very good looking guy other girls and guys will look at you and even stare. It's the same as having a LB as your girlfriend. The staring people are thinking what is a good looking in shape Farang doing with a LB. The Thai girls, including Farang girls, are also thinking, "why is he not interested in me". The guys are just curious "what is it all about". When an old, out of shape, not so good looking guy has a LB on his arm, I don't think many people pay any attention as they don't really care what he does. The attention is drawn, by human nature, to the quality of physical appearance. A good looking in shape guy will always get attention from the crowd, regardless. Some, in the crowd, cannot stomach a man having sex with another man even though a LB is mostly a woman. They find it disgusting. You may be with the LB only as a friend. However, it will not look that way to a few.

Crag seems to be an old hand at this so listen to his advice and you will be fine, Cloud87.

Comment

It is interesting how Thais that don't like ladyboys will be quite vocal about it. Even though the society in general is more accepting there, racism and bigotry are strong in Thailand with nothing to offset it. In USA and Canada people are very respectful of others these days, for the most part. In Thailand they are still very unaccepting of gays and other races. As there is a gap between rich and poor, there is a feeling you are much better if you have white skin too. Dark skins, gays, ladyboys and migrants often are considered a lower form of life to some. Life is somewhat different in Pattaya and the tourists areas of Bangkok in this regard, usually nobody bats an eyelash at anything.

When I have travelled outside of these areas sometimes the bigotry becomes more clear. I've had rude comments on the beach at Jomtien from a tattoo peddlar when i was there with my GF and her lb friend. My GF was very passable but her friend wasn't and this guy while giving me a temp tattoo, told me what a lower form of life he thought ladyboys were. In areas of Bangkok outside tourist areas I have had many comments and confrontations about being with a ladyboy, still nothing serious. The most serious encounters I have had were in Esan where certain people are very unaccepting.

Thais are very respectful in general but mostly this is due to all that they must give respect to in their lives. There is the King, Buddha, Parents, Government, Police etc.
        So for the most part they are very docile but there is always the underlying levels or castes of society.
        Also every young man in Thailand was or is in the army, which can lead to a certain point of view and a tendency to be more confrontational, especially after a couple beers. Beating up anyone that appeared to be US Army could make them look good to their peers.
        I am fairly large and seem to look like an American to many. So often I have been confronted by young men in places where I am clearly a minority.
        Sometimes it is about being with a ladyboy, other times just because I am different or they feel like acting tough.
        Young Thai men are mostly always ready for a good fight, especially ones from the country, so you have to always be civil.
        There is it always better to just walk away from any comments.

My point was in the USA and Canada I have had no issues with bigotry or harassment at all.
        Of course we only go places my tgirl friends feel comfortable.
        www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Funny I have never worried about defending any Thai ladyboy. I meet them only at night in bars. Take some jujitsu, judo, and boxing lessons. That should arm you with some techniques knocking out offenders. Everybody has a soft jaw. Noses and eyes are popular vital points to attack. If you get hit, just swallow it and finish the fight. Learn how to fight more than two guys by charging one and keeping the other out of balance. You can win also fights by avoiding them. If they insult you or your partner just laugh it off. Running away is not cowardice. I love saying FU with my all-American finger. If they get mad I just punching them them hard in the face if they step forward. this is street fighting. The book is Savage Science Of Streetfighting: Applying The Lessons Of Championship Boxing To Serious Street Survival by Ned Beaumont.

Book is available at Amazon.com. Try also. Championship Boxing by non other than Jack Dempsey. Through this book I learned I had been punching wrong with my fist. Both books can change your life. then you'll learn to read other books on judo, MMA fighting techniques, etc. Books are plentiful nowadays in the library on the subject of self-defense. I love watching the MMA fights for techniques and dirty fighting tricks like poking eyes and slapping ear drums. A quick fight less a minute is the best way to fight. There are no rules in street fighting. Buy a lightweight punching bag. Not the heaviest one as you can sprain your wrists. Love my Century Bob Opponent Training bag. Looks exactly like the torso of a human body with a head. Forget about breaking boards and bricks. The head floats on an opponent's neck and is lightweight at less than 10 pounds. So you will need a quick snap punch with a strong follow-through. Jar the brain stem and they will go to sleep. Read, read, and read. Books and the internet are the secrets to all the questions about life. Finally you need to training your brain to acquire a killer instinct. Just say, I'm not gonna take it anymore!"

Comment

Fighting in a foreign country is a bad idea. Not only can you get arrested and spend time in a hellhole, where you can really get hurt or killed by the locals who don't particularly like you in the first place, but you may have to pay a large restitution to the foreigner in order to get out of jail. I was all over the world for 6 years in the Navy and worked all over the world for multinational companies for most of my career. I never once got into an altercation much less a fight. And yes, I frequented the clubs and got with the local girls. I studied martial arts under Sihak Henry Cho and participated in a few tournaments. However, I would never attempt to use my experience unless my life was threatened. And, even then I would probably run away as a gun or a knife is more deadly than my fists or feet. Bad advice for anyone who thinks street fighting is romantic or like it is in the movies.
            Last edited by Easyguy; 02-04-2017, 05:29 PM.

Comment

Knowing self defense is a good thing, but knowing when to use it is a better thing. Easyguy is correct - and there is one other thing you need to know in Thailand - if a farang is fighting a Thai and other Thais think the Thai is justified, the odds jump quickly from one to one to 5 or more to one. It doesn't matter how much self defense you know, those kind of odds will end up with you in hospital and possibly jail.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
              Membership Levels
              The Rookie Thread
              New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
              Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Working...
              X