Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

when should i tell her about my cursed of having a small penis:please allowed me to explain

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saliva has allot of acid to it as its the start of digestion. However it's all about the odds. Millions of pesky bacterium or microscopic virus organisms will do what they are built to do and that's survive in a host body . So you can always beat the odds however you can also be overcome invaders . There is never a "for sure" anything. Risk is dimished with a condom and increased without . And eating out a ladyboy is hi risk of bacterial infection for sure it's undoubtable. It would be intresting in fact to poll the crowd who participated in sexual activity to see the prevalence of mild to strong gastroentestinal illness amount "oral enjoyers" ... ya kissing can give u things like mono for example. What can you do? Only live once so enjoy it doing what makes u happy but always be vigilant I say.

Comment

Having a small penis , its not your fault . no matter with size

Comment

Here's my secret to staying healthy in sex. Take a bath before and wash your partner's prepuce and asshole. makes me laugh when I do the first because it tickles like hell. Make them wipe off their lipstick and turn off their damn cell phone. After sex, gargle and take another bath. Piss hard like they do. Love to take photos of this piss play. I like to bring new shower caps and large hair clips for my friends. They love shower gels and perfume soaps. They love my TLC when I wash their amazing bods. As for oral sex and AIDS, there has been NO documented transmission by swallowing sperm. Got that? I was surprised to find no reports of such a transmission. I guess that limits transmission to anal sex without condoms and IV needle abuse. Labyboys will absolutely NOT have sex without a condom. Don't understand why some don't carry condoms so I have to bring my own. Better this way as some evil person might puncture a condom still in its aluminum cover and fool you. So bring your OWN! I always choose the small and medium sizes. I like small because it makes it harder for them to cum and thus last longer. Another way you can make them last longer is slap their hands away when they start to jack off. I love to wrestle with them. God, they are so much fun. Way better than girls. Thais are masters of the art of sex.

Comment

Nothing is impossible if have money, but in reality, you don't have that much money then good luck, but there are some exercises for penis enlargement like pumps, extender or pills.

Comment

Bumping up an old thread, but the short answer is to remember that "An archers strength is measured by his aim and not by the length of his arrow."

Comment

I understand the lack of confidence here, but I don't blame masculinity for everything. Bad health and boredom? Maybe someone can clarify.

Comment

She definitely will give up on you unless you stop overthinking the shit. If you haven't micropenis - what's the problem? Any other size is pretty usable in some poses. If you wanna bigger dick - use a penis extender. Here you can Get More Information. The most radical option is penis increasing surgery - but it's more for super small ones. Your dick stays with you for the whole life. Accept it and be sure it's not the crucial point in a sexual relationship. For anal sex, a smaller penis could even be an advantage. Not everyone likes 10 inches in their ass.
                Last edited by SarEmil; 12-23-2021, 10:13 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X