X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• greenie needs advice

hi im heading to the philippines for the first time,any recommendations anyone

While there are a lot of ladyboys in the Philippines it is not as organized a scene like Thailand. There are very few dedicated lb bars. A number of Filipina ladyboys place ads on dating sites, such as Pinay Love. However, be sure to be honest about your goals - if you lead an lb on that you will be a potential boyfriend or long term relationship, word will quickly spread and you could face a lot of problems making further contacts or on your arrival there.

Once you have made a few contacts (and are open about your goals), you can quickly build up your network contacts as your Filipina lb online contacts will often introduce her lb friends to you. There is also the Amazing Show Cabaret, which is located in Pasay City one of the cities that make up metro Manila. I have seen the show several years ago, and there were strict rules about performers "dating" audience members without official company permission.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

hi rxp,thank u very much,i appreciate your help.

Comment

Forget the PI. Everybody is corrupt. You will get kidnapped and robbed. Happened to me 3 times last 1999. City is so polluted it makes the inside of your nostrils black and burns your eyes. Everybody is a smart aleck and want to humiliate your and fool you into forking their niece. if you are taken to a whore house you will laugh at the ugliest putas in all of Asia. The traffic is like Xmas eve at your shopping mall. It really moves SLOOOOOOOOOOWLY. Black exhaust everywhere. I saw two schoolgirls in pure white dresses riding in a jeepney going to school. Dry cleaning bills must be huge. Take it from me Manila is a sheet hole. Why would you visit there when the BEST are in Thailand. The hotels are so first class like the food. The ladyboys really love to show their bods and want you to be satisfied. They want to be forked and fork you in return. Heaven on earth. Forget the Philippines. The best part of that trip was the departure flying over the heavy smog and back to beautiful Hawaii. Don't even make a flight connection through Manila Airport. They are Xraying bags and finding live ammunition in them. SCAMS! Take my advice. Go straight to Bangkok and find out why they didn't name it for nothing. Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Comment

Go ahead and see it for yourself, George must be so unlucky on his visit, can't blame him for being so rude and sarcastic. It's your destiny. TBH

Comment

thanks for the positive note

Comment

George is correct, the Philippines is a much more dangerous place to visit then Thailand. Unless you're going there for some other reason like business, you're much better off going to Thailand if your trip is only about Ladyboys.

Comment

Besides the year that I was home ported out of Subic, I visited the Philippines twice as a private citizen. Yes, there is a lot of traffic, smog, slums, and very very poor people. The Philippines, I'm sorry to say, makes Thailand look like a luxury resort. That being said, I never had a problem. Possibly because I went looking for girls on my own, never with someone else. I drink very little and treat all people well. I treated the girls with respect and fairly. Never was involved in a crime or anything close to it. But, of course I didn't bar hop, get falling down drunk, treat the locals like crap, and flash my money around like many foreigners. I was more worried about the lack of true cleanliness and diseases, including the multitude of diseases that are not even seen in the west. However, I spent 6 years in the US Navy and most of my career working and living in foreign countries. Don't remember any time that I got into trouble that was considered serious.

Comment

To the OP, you say you are heading there, so good luck and is good to try out different places.
                  I agree with the other guys thou, Thailand is much better. People can get different experiences and just have a different outcome. I was once in Philippines and most likely never going back.
                  I wrote a report about a short visit to Manila here: https://theladyboyforums.com/asiaboa...ila-experience

I'll be interesting to read about your experience if you share with us

Comment

Working...
                  X