X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi all

I'm new in this forum but not in the ladyboy world.
    I'm in Vietnam right now but I'll be in Bangkok soon.
    I have traveled quite all the SEA looking for ladyboy
    ​​

Originally posted by 123456789 View Post
    ​​
    Welcome to The Ladyboy Forums.

Glad to have you here, hope to hear some of your adventures.
    www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Originally posted by 123456789 View Post
      ​​
      Well if your in BKK come down to Why Not Bangkok and have a blast.

Comment

Get over to Nana Entertainment Plaza (NEP) and check out the ladyboy bars on ALL floors. Obsessions is on the first floor and they are gorgeously beautiful. But hold on to your wad and check out the second floor of more. You'll like the top floor with Shasha the dark slender babe. Nice personality but ask her if she came earlier in the day. Don't like LB's with empty guns. Cindy is there also and she is super beautiful. Famous chick. You might give her a BJ right there in the seating area if there's no crowd. She'll love that. Then get into a taxi for a 1.5 hour ride to Pattaya Beach. Forget the bus as takes too long and then you gotta find a baht bus to drop you off at the hotel. The Sunshine Hotel is best for you at about $40 per day. Reserve on Agoda.com and take the pay later (10 days before check in. Free cancellation before that). I used them for all of my 5 years there. Stayed for 2 months at a time. Great breakfast, clean sheets everyday, loud bars right out the door. blue Lizard and King's Castle is across the Soi 8 street. Walk over to Son 7 where there are incredibly beautiful long-legged Thai GG's and a bigger selection of young and cute ladyboys just learning the ropes. Stay away from the tall LB's as they are rip offs. I have a hard time beating them up. Check out the famous Pattaya Obsessions Bar next to the dog leg street called Boy's Town. Lots of great shows there. Look for LB extravaganza shows like Tiffany's and Alcazar close to each other. I like the Colosseum Show. Really a good one. Sailor's Bar on Son 8 is super cheap for food and beer and so's Pig & Whistle for good English food and great service. Pattaya is Heaven on Earth.

Comment

Thanks for the advice George but I'll stay only 5 night before I leave and I think I will spend them in Bangkok.
          then in pattaya there's my ex and still don't want to meet her.
          ​​​​​​

Comment

Poesface

​​​​​​I'll be there in evening - night , at what time does it close?

Comment

George, is this hotel in Pattaya called "Sunshine Hotel and Residences" on Soi 8? Because there seems to be a couple of other hotels in Pattaya with similar names>

Comment

Originally posted by Tropicalz View Post
                George, is this hotel in Pattaya called "Sunshine Hotel and Residences" on Soi 8? Because there seems to be a couple of other hotels in Pattaya with similar names
                Yes George is referring to the Sunshine hotel on Soi 8.
                The Sunshine tower behind all the ladyboys.

Attached Files
                www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Prices are very reasonable for long term stay it seems and near all the bars.

Comment

Working...
                  X