X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introduction

Hi guys, Crag invited me to join the forum... I live in Cebu, Philippines. Been here quite a while and I know the ladyboy scene here really well. Hit me up if you have questions or message me on my facebook page. I run a Ladyboy tour guide service with VIP Club nights as well. Come visit Cebu! https://www.facebook.com/Ladyboy-Cha...2534356916342/ or Https://LadyboyChaser.com
    I arrange Tour Packages / Karaoke / VIP Club Nights with the hottest Ladyboy companions if you are visiting Cebu, Bohol, Negros & Siquior Philippines.
    If you want to party with 5-10 hot ladyboys and don't have time to arrange it, I can make it happen.

My site Ladyboychaser.com

My recommended dating sites
    MyLadyboyDate
    MyTranssexualDate
    Thaifriendly
    Pinalove

Welcome Ladyboychaser!
    www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Hi to all I am also new member of this boards. thanks to all

Comment

Hey, I migrated over from another forum thanks to Crag. I'm going to Bangkok, Pattaya, and Phuket for the first time in October

Comment

Originally posted by Neil_Patrick View Post
          Hey, I migrated over from another forum thanks to Crag. I'm going to Bangkok, Pattaya, and Phuket for the first time in October
          Welcome. All the information you would ever need is here. If you have any questions just ask.

I'll be there in November so will probably miss you.
          www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Originally posted by Crag View Post

Welcome. All the information you would ever need is here. If you have any questions just ask.

I'll be there in November so will probably miss you.
            Thanks, and no worries, I'll make sure to report back!

Comment

Originally posted by Neil_Patrick View Post

IMO the first trip is the best. It's all new--the bars, the food, the smells (especially the sewer Patts, 555). Enjoy your trip Neil.

Comment

Originally posted by soju View Post

IMO the first trip is the best. It's all new--the bars, the food, the smells (especially the sewer Patts, 555). Enjoy your trip Neil.
                Thanks soju!

Comment

Working...
                X