Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbee

Hi
    My names Sarah, I'm a part time transgurl from UK living in Australia (I'm slowley going through transitioning and hope in a few years I'll be in a position to be full time)
    I am heading to pattaya on holidays in august. I've been before, but with my partner and as a man.
    This time partners staying home and myself and another trans friend are going. We are both going to be femme from touch down to take off.
    I'm interested in people think I'll be OK as Western transgurl in pattaya clubs, bars, massage and shops.
    Thank you all in advance.
    And yes, if anyone's there when I am and want to take me for a coffee, I'd love too.
    Sarah x

Welcome to the forums.
    Ladyboys in Thailand are very curious about western T's
    I think you will do fine.
    www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Thank you for info

Comment

Can't see you having any trouble heading out to bars or clubs, at least among the Thais. There might be an occasional drunken idiot farang around best to avoid.
        I have seen several western ladies in my travels...not daily but fairly regularly.
        Last January there was a trans westerner (in her 40s I think) hanging around Duangai Bar Soi Chaiyapoom quite frequently. She got along quite well with several of the girls who worked there and would stop by for a chat.
        As an aside, there was a hot little foreign ladyboy freelancing at Fantasy Lounge I didn't have the chance to hook up. I just add this cause I'm a perv...

Anyway, enjoy your trip and hope you report back.

Comment

Working...
        X