Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New here, ready to rock n roll \m/

Hi,

Happy to be here, ready to talk about all things ladyboy related.

I've already made several post throughout the forum. Just sitting around waiting for comments and replies. Things seem quiet around here.

I originally tried to register in Bangkokladyboys.net, but have had a terribly hard time doing so. Error messages, and not getting a validation email. I've tried multiple times already. Anyway, I'm eager to talk with other people that share my same interest in ladyboys. So I just gave this forum a shot.

Welcome good to see you on the forums.
    www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Originally posted by CragR View Post
      Welcome good to see you on the forums.
      Thanks, it's great to be. Can't wait to share our stories.

Comment

The forum is fairly quiet for the moment but it has a long history. It is neither in he hands of a clan concerned with protecting the interests of their business nor controlled by a network of watchdogs or customers willing to promote the few bars they are used to go to. We post from several areas of the world and don't meet one another in the same bars.

I feel lazy to search the forum but I already found original informations no one can find anywhere. It's just a question of deciding to search and read rather than just post and wait for answers (that will come slowly). You can also read my trips reports (all in the same thread here) if you want to have an idea of my ladyboy punter "career". I am confident that Rxpharm and CragR will answer soon your posts dealing with bars in Bangkok.

Comment

Some of those other boards are broken. I cannot change my password on some because the emails never come.
          Others just have sign up errors and sometimes infections.

This forum is generally up to date software and good accessibility.
          Usually things are more active this time of year but with the Ladyboy volley ball being cancelled kind of put a damper on things.
          I'm not currently planning my regular trip in November and several other members are the same.
          www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Originally posted by P&G View Post
            The forum is fairly quiet for the moment but it has a long history. It is neither in he hands of a clan concerned with protecting the interests of their business nor controlled by a network of watchdogs or customers willing to promote the few bars they are used to go to. We post from several areas of the world and don't meet one another in the same bars.

I feel lazy to search the forum but I already found original informations no one can find anywhere. It's just a question of deciding to search and read rather than just post and wait for answers (that will come slowly). You can also read my trips reports (all in the same thread here) if you want to have an idea of my ladyboy punter "career". I am confident that Rxpharm and CragR will answer soon your posts dealing with bars in Bangkok.
            Yeah, I did read up on a bit of the forums history the other day before I decided to register. I did some lurking around. It's unfortunate that things aren't more vibrant here, I've been in different forums (not lb related) for years. So I used to constantly chatting with people none stop.

Anyway, I did read a bit of your stories. Definitely fascinating, some if it reminds me of my early experiences going back and forth to Pattaya meeting one particular ladyboy that I meet on Thaifriendly. I wont go into detail, parting because it was back in 2011, and it's a lot to try to remember and write about.

Well, see you around the forum. Cheers!

Comment

Some of those other boards are broken. I cannot change my password on some because the emails never come.
              Others just have sign up errors and sometimes infections.

This forum is generally up to date software and good accessibility.
              Usually things are more active this time of year but with the Ladyboy volley ball being cancelled kind of put a damper on things.
              I'm not currently planning my regular trip in November and several other members are the same.
              Oh I see, well that explains my issues trying to register.

Well, to bad that people aren't planning to make trips this year.
              But I guess there's always next time. I didn't realize this volley ball event was such a big deal.

Comment

IMG_0823.JPG IMG_0954.JPG
                Originally posted by Rattmaster View Post

Oh I see, well that explains my issues trying to register.

Well, to bad that people aren't planning to make trips this year.
                But I guess there's always next time. I didn't realize this volley ball event was such a big deal.
                I went to 5 consecutive ladyboy volleyball events starting in 2014.
                It was the only event of it's kind anywhere.

There was a large crowd that showed up in Pattaya every November for this event.
                Someone organized some November parties to try and replace it but it is not quite the same.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

I know the middle gal in the top photo. Mean temper if you don't buy her a drink. If you do you will love her tall erect and hard flagpole. Name is Dang Foxylady from Surprise Yourself bar. Near Pattaya City Hospital. She was on the winning team at the last volleyball contest. Gotta go over and paint her flagpole. I think I will like her four friends. Tell Dang I said hello.
                  Last edited by George Pill; 10-05-2019, 06:50 AM.

Comment

Do they not have any special ladyboy events in Bangkok of some kind?

Comment

Originally posted by Rattmaster View Post
                      Do they not have any special ladyboy events in Bangkok of some kind?
                      There is some parties coming up in November that are supposed to fill the void. Not the same but still should be good.

LB Party and Charity Week 8 to 17 November
                      I emailed Tony about the 2019 event and he replied that it is no more. He said it's on the forum but I could not find it so I am reposting his reply here. .... "LBWVB 2019 Unfortunately there will not be an event this year Difficult decision as so many charities have benefited through all your generosity. It has
                      www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

There is some parties coming up in November that are supposed to fill the void. Not the same but still should be good.

LB Party and Charity Week 8 to 17 November
                        https://theladyboyforums.com/asiaboa...978#post930978
                        I see. So how do these events work? you just show up and party out with a bunch of LBs?

Comment

Yes the bars usually are more busy than usual during these parties and there is often ladyboys from many bars present.
                          Plus there is lots of guys in town that used to all go to Volleyball.

The bars usually have a good spread of food. Last year Why Not Bar had unlimited mini pizzas.
                          www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Sounds great, nothing like networking with a bunch of LBs. Must be paradise.

Comment

oh, great.

Comment

Working...
                              X