Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its all doom a gloom now but once the virus is subsided and Thailand joins the rest of the world, along with the rest of the world, Thailand will quickly be on the rebound. Tourists like us and Labyboys and bar owners will be eager to get back to " business". . . Time will heal all, once again. It will be a new day again soon.

Comment

ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Comment

Originally posted by flamingofarmer View Post
        Its all doom a gloom now but once the virus is subsided and Thailand joins the rest of the world, along with the rest of the world, Thailand will quickly be on the rebound. Tourists like us and Labyboys and bar owners will be eager to get back to " business". . . Time will heal all, once again. It will be a new day again soon.
        You will be able to go sometime if you get your twice yearly shot of experimental untested vaccines.
        Possibly while still wearing a mask.
        www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Already got my 2 Pfizer shots last month. So easy. No crowds at all. Only 6 chairs for post-shot rest. So boring I almost fell asleep. No vax reactions After the first shot I experienced minor left shoulder muscle ache. Means the vax was working. Absolute NO pain, illness, or reaction from the second shot. Look forward to the new and improved variant edition in about 6 months. Glad I don't drink, quick smoking 40 years ago, and weigh only 145 pounds in a 5'8" frame. Am watching YouTube.com to see whether there is any activity in Nana Plaza, Pattaya Sois 7 & 8, and Beachwalk. Right now everywhere's a ghost town.

【4K】Walking Around Sukhumvit Areas | Asok | Nana | Chidlom | Bangkok April, 2021 - YouTube

Last days of lockdown in Bangkok? February 2021 update - YouTube

Imagine flying into Thailand now and finding almost no one there to entertain you. How are you going to tell if there's a pretty or an ugly? After you find someone you like will she take off her mask? Mo beddah we keep waiting another year. Then another. Glad I visited every year for 2 months from 2012 to 2020. When I first landed as a newbie in 2012 Nana Plaza, Pattaya Soi 6, 7, and 8 were in full swing. Same for Bhukao Street with it's Pook Bar, Fantasy Bar, and bars, bars, bars EVERTWHERE. Never thought a very good thing would be totally shut down. 2013 saw Stringfellows closed permanently. Then in 2015 Pattaya Obsessions closed suddenly. King's Bar and Blue LIzard closed in late 2019. I loved that could walk out of Sunshine Hotel and always see ladyboys of all shapes and sizes smiling at me. That was SERVICE with a SMILE. No gone forever. I remember the Brexit caused the Pound to devaluate dragging the Canadian dollars with it. Then came the Russian rubles crash. I remember that the US dollar was strong and gave me more than 30 Bahts to the dollar. I had so much fun eating, shopping, getting massaged, and spending lots of money on ladyboys. Sometime two a night. Or even three. At the end of my last trip I visited Bangkok Obsessions. There were so few customers and dancing Katoeys. What happened. I suspect everything had already peaked and now the Depression has begun. Strange all these things are coinciding with the crazy Covid19 Pandemic. I think God is really pissed off at us for ruining the planet with our non-stop overpopulation. The TIME has come TODAY. I was very lucky to actually see the Chambers Brothers at the Fillmore Auditorium back in my younger year of 1968. What a life I've had. What a life.

(1) time has come today/video - Bing

Comment

Originally posted by Rockheart View Post

You will be able to go sometime if you get your twice yearly shot of experimental untested vaccines.
            Possibly while still wearing a mask.
            Not intrested in traveling under medical restrictions. Ill wait until its over. I have lots of time left.

Comment

Also, memories of 2016 come to mind ( mourning after kings death) where bars closed early and no " joyous" celebrations allowed. That was a damper but we had fun. This bs is worse so i will wait till all the LBs are back to work and restaurants are all open again . Dont expect this to be a forever thing.

Comment

The last nail hammered into the coffin of Pattaya’s Walking Street - Pattaya Mail

Comment

Originally posted by Rattmaster View Post
                  Hi,

Happy to be here, ready to talk about all things ladyboy related.

I've already made several post throughout the forum. Just sitting around waiting for comments and replies. Things seem quiet around here.

I originally tried to register in Bangkokladyboys.net, but have had a terribly hard time doing so. Error messages, and not getting a validation email. I've tried multiple times already. Anyway, I'm eager to talk with other people that share my same interest in ladyboys. So I just gave this forum a shot.
                  Welcome

Comment

Working...
                  X