X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Postop

Where can you find Postoperative in Pattaya?

They are everywhere just ask in the bars you go to.
    If you ask at any ladyboy bar and there is not a post op handy, one will show up shortly, most likely.
    You can also find them on tinder and Thai friendly.

I don't think there is a bar that specializes in Post ops in Pattaya.
    In Bangkok if you go to Straps in Nana plaza, they are mostly post op.

Last year there was post ops in VIP bar.
    We found an interesting new bar on Soi 13-2. It was later and we went looking for Lita Bar which previously was on this Soi. When we got there we were told it was closed but were directed to a new ladyboy bar next door to Lita's old location. This bar is small but has a great pool table, and a high end interior, plus a fully

Including Kang who is post op.
    She can be found all around Pattaya but appears to hang out at VIP lately.

But like I say where ever you go just ask.

kang.jpg

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

There are plenty in Pattaya very common my ladyboy gf has a numerious friends just in Jomtien just use the scissor motion and say cut you'll be pointed in the right direction!!

Comment

Thanks for the info

Comment

Yes all my ladyboy GFs had tons of post op friends. For every pre-op there is probably 4 post ops waiting in the wings.
          My Ex Cake was post op and all her friends were post op.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

I have never tried a postop.

Comment

You can also find p4p postop lbs at the cabaret shows - The Tiffany Show, Alcazar, Coliseum and Mimosa Show, will have a fair number of postop lb showgirls on staff. However, not all of them are in the p4p scene - so you have to approach them a bit differently. In between shows, there is generally a photo session where around 15-20 of the more attractive performers will pose for photos (mandatory tip - 100 Baht). If you have a photo with your favorite, slip a note with your mobile number along with the tip - she will contact you, and you can determine if she is up for p4p. However, be aware that the p4p showgirls are likely more expensive than the p4p bargirls. You will also run into some who are not p4p, and they might just want to go out for a dinner/movie - so be aware before you arrange to meet her, so both of you will be not surprised/disappointed.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
              Membership Levels
              The Rookie Thread
              New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
              Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

In Thailand, Postoperative in Pattaya are offered full packages of hospital expenses, selection, accommodation, and five-star accommodation during their recovery period. However, medical procedures carry risks when traveling abroad. The biggest concern is post-operative care. Traditionally, at least two to four weeks of critical care period are required for a full recovery while patients need to visit their surgeon six to ten times the following year. Due to the rise in medical tourism in Thailand, hospitals are providing their tourist patients with five-star accommodation in top-of-the-line rooms to rest during their recovery period.

Comment

Working...
                X