X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best top for first timer

I will be in Pattaya tomorrow and wanted to be with a ladyboy who loves to top and is gentle with first timer. I think it requires lots patience and lube ofcourse to make it enjoyable. Any suggestions where can i find someone who loves to top virgin ass

Probably get some alcohol in you first, that helps alot.

There is no problem finding tops if you ask at any ladyboy bars you go to.

Massy is a very good top, but she is only a top.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Hello. I wrote to you in PM

Comment

For sure you'll like Anna at Sam's bar at the top of Soi 8. I guarantee she'll change your life. Buy her a drink and tell her what you want. I avoided the bar fine by asking her to come to my hotel in the afternoon. Paid her B1500 and worth it. Sam's bar is at the intersection of Soi 8 and Pattaya second road. Happy hunting. Oh yeah she's Laotian and 6 inches of hard steel. Like to bite and pull your nipples!

Comment

Originally posted by Quirkyturtle View Post
          I will be in Pattaya tomorrow and wanted to be with a ladyboy who loves to top and is gentle with first timer. I think it requires lots patience and lube ofcourse to make it enjoyable. Any suggestions where can i find someone who loves to top virgin ass
          Hopefully you will find your choice here soon ☺

Comment

Walking Street is also a great virgin ass place to socialize with beetles, but the bars are everywhere and not all in one line as it is on Soi 6/1. Lita Bar is now the best bar in this category with the best beetles you can imagine and short time chambers for 300 baht, somewhat hidden in BJ Alley (not to be confused with Soi B.J.). There are also a lot of freelancers in the bars that surround BJ Alley's entrance from Walking Street, and there is another bar that is pristine though it has definitely seen better times in its 10-year history: Linda Bar, right next door to Living Dolls A Go Go. The only hidden and known type is Nam Bar and Lily Bar (see map below).

Comment

Working...
            X