First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FinalFlash View Post
    You purposely left out the funds part? =P
    In USD estimates:
    Well airfare is usually $1000 and up return to Bangkok. You can get taxi to your hotel in bangkok around $16.
    Good hotels can cost $20 and up, usually i spend about $60 to get a 4 star in Bangkok.
    The Dynasty Grande is my top reccomendation.

Short time with ladyboys is 1000 -3000 baht ($40-100)
    Cheaper can be found.

Over night with ladyboys is usually 4000-8000 ($120-$250)

If you find one you like and stay with her it might be cheaper overall, you can still pay them but not have all the bar expenses etc.
    You will have to buy them gifts and food but often this is cheaper than playing the field.
    I usually play around for a few days then settle down with one.

Food is great and dirt cheap. Booze is cheaper than most places so you would have to gauge how much you drink.

A car to Pattaya is about 1200 baht and up.
    In Pattaya there is a baht bus you can ride around town for 25 cents a ride.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Also - that Bangkok112 link looks superrrr helpful? Any other recommended guides?
      Sometimes i just let ladyboys take me to places they know of to party and I've been taken to some pretty fun and interesting places.
      The amount of information on Pattaya is endless but in reality it is just one big red light party zone by the sea.
      Bars and girls on every corner. Many streets are only bars.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

I highly recommend Sing Sing in Bangkok. A ladyboy took me there once and it is the best club i have ever been to.
        Sing Sing Theater, กรุงเทพมหานคร ประเทศไทย. 52,080 likes · 977 talking about this · 52,539 were here. Stay On The Scene.

https://www.tripadvisor.ca/Attractio...r-Bangkok.html
        www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Dynasty is closed now. Same for On8 Hotel and Novotel Sukhumvit 4. Seriously bad situation. Wait for the vaccine.

Comment

Here is a girl and a ladyboy doing a sexy show at Kings Bar in Pattaya. It is closed now but it use to be 75% ladyboys and 25% ladies.

image_91779.jpg
            Attached Files
            www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Also an overall guide i made.
              Center for all about ladyboys in Thailand Where to find Ladyboys in Thailand Guide. Ladyboy Bars in Pattaya, Phuket Bangkok and more. Thai Ladyboys are known to be the horniest in the world. Often the Ladyboys in Thailand and Asia are very beautiful and well hung. These super passable Transsexuals in Bangkok often cannot be detected. The best Ladyboy Friendly Hotels are here.
              www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Just sold my home, recently single and made a profit on the home. I'm thinking post-world pandemic, a journey to Thailand is in order. Any guides I should look into, tips, etc? I have a lot of questions but don't want to be that annoying guy just yet so I figured I'd start with a Hello and "Guide me, oh wise ones." =) Huzzah.
                Just meet up with us in November and well show you how its done
                !

Comment

Anything other than ThaiFriendly available I can use to communicate and get to know Thai ladies/ladyboys well in advance of trip?

Comment

Nearly all the ladyboys are on Thai friendly, it is quite amazing actually. Tinder and Grindr have some but not the same.
                    Get the Line app they all have it.
                    If you find ones you like on there then get their line and you will have their contact.

They are so easy to find and meet when you get there be very careful of making plans with any before you go.
                    Some can try and commandeer your whole trip and have a tantrum when you try to leave them.
                    Make vague plans but make sure you are always in charge of the situation.
                    Don't send any money in advance ever, even if their mother's buffalo is sick.
                    Don't take offers to stay at their place, it won't end well.

Unless i have a GF, I make few plans before i go.
                    You don't want to be saddled with some dud while dream girls are within reach.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Yea, that all checks out. Was just curious if other websites had merit. Never done the Tinder/Grindr thing.

Comment

Yea, that all checks out. Was just curious if other websites had merit. Never done the Tinder/Grindr thing.
                        Thai friendly seems to more palatable to the powers that be. It is non sexual. They frown on promoting sex outside the country.
                        Traditionally there is so many ladyboys everywhere, you don't really need Thai friendly.
                        The bars all charge a fine of about $5-10 to take a ladyboy out of their bar, which is called a bar fine.
                        You can save the bar fine by meeting ladyboys on Thai friendly but sometimes it can be riskier.

Getting a date from a bar gives a little more security because generally they don't want to lose their job.
                        So they are less likely to steal from you or fuck you over since you have someone to complain to.
                        In bars you can usually check out and test their junk before you decide.

A great majority of them work in bars or have worked in bars.

Attached Files
                        www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Are the odds of finding a ladyboy who is attracted to me/into me higher if I'm using a site before hand? Or is a job, I am a client and they generally don't give a shit how nice guys are or what they look like? I'm having self-esteem issues at the moment and would want to feel genuinely liked by whomever I'm spending time with.

Comment

Originally posted by flamingofarmer View Post
                            Just meet up with us in November and well show you how its done!
                            Yes consider attending the Ladyboy Water Volleyball tournament in November.
                            It is a good time to visit as it is cheaper than high season and there you meet an incredible number of ladyboys.
                            There is a week of parties before the event. You won't find more ladyboys in one place, except maybe at a Tiffany's show.
                            https://theladyboyforums.com/asiaboa...lley-ball-2020

image_91952.jpg
                            Attached Files
                            www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Are the odds of finding a ladyboy who is attracted to me/into me higher if I'm using a site before hand? Or is a job, I am a client and they generally don't give a shit how nice guys are or what they look like? I'm having self-esteem issues at the moment and would want to feel genuinely liked by whomever I'm spending time with.
                              To a certain extent they are all working girls but they like a young hot guy.
                              Often they are partly responsible for supporting their family, who don't really care where she gets the money from.
                              However they are all usually looking for a boyfriend or many already have other boyfriends or sponsors.
                              To them a boyfriend is usually a guy that lives far away and sends them money. Some have Thai boyfriends but they like foreigners better.

Still the beauty of Thailand is they are not driven by money as much as in first world countries.
                              They have very little living expenses and don't have to work if they don't want to.
                              So they don't have a problem with just cutting loose and hanging with a guy they like.
                              Whether it is real or not, Thai ladyboys are probably the best in the world for giving a good Girl Friend Experience.

Usually they are fairly sincere and short term romances are easy to find, especially in Pattaya.
                              The ladyboys in Pattaya are often younger and fresher from the country and really want a boyfriend bad.
                              They will make you feel great and totally take care of you. Holding hands is their specialty.
                              You can meet them online in advance but like i say you don't want to be stuck with one, unless you have spent time with her.

I have had a few working ladyboys fall for me. I've been engaged to one and married another.
                              Just the long distance thing sucks and they always want money. Often you are better off to end it when you leave and just have the good memories.

I still love this one but she far too crazy. Gotta love a hot ladyboy who brings you beer at the beach.

IMG_2392.JPG

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Anything other than ThaiFriendly available I can use to communicate and get to know Thai ladies/ladyboys well in advance of trip?
                                I have a few hundered ladyboy lines , line app is what people use here , usually the ladyboys in my videos I collect and the lb on sukhumvit at night , they always check there lines

youtube /cinederose
                                Www.cocoscope.com/Cinederose

Comment

Working...
                                X