X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello All

hello everybody, I'm 26 from Canada. Was planning to go to Thailand for the first time this year before Covid mess. Hoping I'm still able to make the trip sometime this year.

Welcome.
    Ladyboy volleyball in November is recommended.
    www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Would be awesome to attend. You think ladyboy scene in Thailand will be somewhat back to normal by November?

Comment

Originally posted by Bigmaurice797 View Post
        Would be awesome to attend. You think ladyboy scene in Thailand will be somewhat back to normal by November?
        Well the ladyboys didn't go anywhere, just the tourists are missing.
        So assuming Thailand opens up and flights resume things should be pretty much normal on the ladyboy scene there.
        A couple of bars may not come back but the ladyboys are still around.

Nana Plaza probably will still have all the ladyboy bars once it opens and they need to work.
        Ladyboys should be eager and plentiful by the time they re-open.
        This can only be good for us as there should still be less tourists than usual for a while.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Yea would be nice to visit without the cities being overcrowded by usual tourist levels. Hopefully countries realize soon they can't just shut down their economies waiting for a vaccine. Can't wait till i can finally book this trip!

Comment

Thailand can't stay closed they rely on tourism.
            November is always good because it is before high season and prices are better.
            December-April is usually more expensive and busier.
            www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

yeah hello.

Comment

Working...
              X