Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• George Pill
    replied
    Watch out for Chiang Mai air pollution. Was the worst in the world last year and now 3rd place. Crazy fire bugs just like Brazil cleaning up its rain forests. Posted yesterday. It is this smoke that wafts down to Bangkok and Pattaya and caused many tourists and me to cough constantly every day. Masks and cough lozenges don't work. Makes me seriously consider not traveling to Thailand. Hack! Hack! Cough! It was only after I returned home and recuperated for a month did my pneumonia resolve itself. Seriously Asian cities like Taipei, Manila, Bangkok, and Tokyo should be avoided. Too hard to breathe.

Chiang Mai ‘3rd most polluted city’ (msn.com)

Leave a comment:

• Encarta97
    replied
    Welcome to the forum. Great information on this site.

Leave a comment:

• Aaron S. Young
    replied
    Welcome dude, what's going on..

Leave a comment:

• bernipes
    replied
    Originally posted by Chaddonald View Post
    Hey People!

New here and new to this scene. I will hopefully be travelling to Thailand in September. Bangkok, Chang Mai, and somewhere in southern Thailand. This sight has given me some good info. Thank you all!
    Welcome! Can't wait to travel again ... wish you all the best there. Hope you will have some stories to tell

Leave a comment:

• flamingofarmer
    replied
    Welcome . Happy hunting! Hopefully travel opens up before year end .

Leave a comment:

• Rockheart
    replied
    Welcome. Hope your able to go!

Leave a comment:

• Chaddonald
    started a topic New Here!

New Here!

Hey People!

New here and new to this scene. I will hopefully be travelling to Thailand in September. Bangkok, Chang Mai, and somewhere in southern Thailand. This sight has given me some good info. Thank you all!

Working...
X