X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everyone,
    I am a new member here. Find this such an interesting place so thought of introducing myself.
    My name is Vicky, am 27 and from Singapore. Did not see many posts from my city so am representing! I am a pre-op ts hoping to make friends and even meet once things normalize!
    Ciao for now.

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Welcome Vicki.
    How are things going in Singapore?
    www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Hi Crag. Thank you for the welcome. Singapore is fine, things under control, big improvement from a few months back.

Comment

Welcome Vicky. Thanks for adding some of your beauty to the forum!

Comment

Comment

Welcome Miss Vicky, I hope to see more of you on the board. It will be refreshing to hear about the ladyboy perspective.

Comment

Sure would like to get more active but not sure where to start! Lol. Is there a chatroom here?

Comment

Welcome Vicky and nice to meet you.

Comment

No chat rooms yet but would love to hear more about you and Singapore. We love pics...

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Hi Vicky,
                    Welcome to the forum.
                    I read many changes in the ladyboy scene in Singapore in the past few years. Hopefully, you will bring us updates.

Comment

Sorry been away past 2 days.
                      Hi bigmtsl. Thank you for the welcome.
                      Hi Crag and P&G, yes in Singapore the Covid situation is under control. No local cases for past 8 days. Hope it continues for many weeks more so we have to stop wearing masks soon!
                      As for the scene here, it has become more accepting of the LGBT community. But still long way to go. I must say am not very active in it. But I am aware there are specific hotels (like Jen In Orchard where I have been once) where gurls book a room to come together to doll up and have girly fun before stepping out in the evening to one of the bars/clubs mainly along Neil Road (e.g. Tantric, Taboo, Out bar, etc.). It is more classy there than Orchard Towers, lol. Also more chances of you meeting local SG gurls.
                      Let me know what else you would like to know and if this thread is ok or I should move to another one.
                      Ok as requested by Crag, attached are a couple of pics of my more ‘made up’ looks. Apologies I mostly take face selfies of me so don’t have anything wild! 😊
                      Attached Files

Comment

Cute pictures!
                        www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Thanks Crag!

Comment

Welcome to the forum Vicky, thanks for sharing your nice photos! I am not sure if you will find what you're looking for on this forum as a preop ts - but it should give you some insights on how some lb aficionados think!

There's a Forum Section called Ladyboy Academia and Lifestyle Issues that have topics that might interest you, like Top Doctors in Thailand, etc.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                            Membership Levels
                            The Rookie Thread
                            New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                            Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Thanks rx. So helpful. Have enjoyed reading some of the articles. Great insights into the man’s mind! Lol.
                              I am not keen on surgery, only hormones. So maybe am closer to a femboy then proper post-op lb? I noticed that a femboy topic is one of the most active one so it gives me hope! 😊

Comment

Working...
                              X