X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vicky C View Post
    Thanks rx. So helpful. Have enjoyed reading some of the articles. Great insights into the man’s mind! Lol.
    I am not keen on surgery, only hormones. So maybe am closer to a femboy then proper post-op lb? I noticed that a femboy topic is one of the most active one so it gives me hope! 😊
    My girlfriend is a femboy although she would never describe herself that way. She is a proud transgender woman. She has never taken hormones or had surgery but with no Adam’s Apple, a female voice, a small body, she is one of the lucky ones. She does want boobs though lol

Edited to add, I wouldn’t change a hair on her head. She is absolutely perfect the way she is!
    Last edited by Escierto; 11-18-2020, 09:35 PM.

Comment

Most of us are not overly interested in post ops though there are a few guys that are.

I like tgirls, CD/TV that are passable and femboys that are passable.

Comment

That’s good to know big.
        Wow Escierto, she sounds gorgeous, lucky you.

Comment

DKoAvEQ.jpg
          That’s good to know big.
          Wow Escierto, she sounds gorgeous, lucky you.
          Uh oh, now I am going to have to post her pic.

Comment

Thanks I was wanting to see too! Wow I was right. Am sooo jealous of her legs!

Comment

iZOcXIv.jpg
              Thanks I was wanting to see too! Wow I was right. Am sooo jealous of her legs!
              If anyone assigned male at birth was meant to be a female, it’s her. I truly forget she is transgender.

Comment

I could talk about my girlfriend all day but I am curious about your life in Singapore, Vicky. I have been to Hong Kong twice but not Singapore and I would love to go. Are you a native? What do you do for work?

Comment

Hi Escierto. Yes I am a native with mix background (Malay/Indian/Chinese). I work in HR for a firm here.
                  You should definitely come to Singapore. I think we are easily better than Hong Kong, especially of late!

Comment

Hi Escierto. Yes I am a native with mix background (Malay/Indian/Chinese). I work in HR for a firm here.
                    You should definitely come to Singapore. I think we are easily better than Hong Kong, especially of late!
                    Well I have to say it makes me very sad to see what’s happened to Hong Kong. They took a place which had so much going for it - truly one of the world’s greatest cities - and are fucking it up completely.

Onto Singapore! An Indian friend of mine and his Chinese wife lived there for years and they always raved about it. After seeing the latest season of Westworld and Crazy Rich Asians, I could see what they meant. It seemed so crazy to me (and significant) that Americans can sit home watching a tv show set in the future but the actual setting of the show is Singapore today right now.

Comment

Wow. I have not seen Westworld. Though I love Crazy Rich Asians. So funny. And so jealous of Constance Wu!! I aim to look like her some day.

Comment

Wow. I have not seen Westworld. Though I love Crazy Rich Asians. So funny. And so jealous of Constance Wu!! I aim to look like her some day.
                        You may find this article interesting as it shows the various locations in Singapore used in Westworld.

Constance Wu! I love her. She has very small breasts and she looks so elegant.

Comment

Nice so proud.

Comment

I am curious if you have had any long term relationships? Or do you prefer short term flings? With locals or foreigners? You don’t have to answer anything which you think is too nosy!

Comment

Sorry been away past 2 days.
                              Hi bigmtsl. Thank you for the welcome.
                              Hi Crag and P&G, yes in Singapore the Covid situation is under control. No local cases for past 8 days. Hope it continues for many weeks more so we have to stop wearing masks soon!
                              As for the scene here, it has become more accepting of the LGBT community. But still long way to go. I must say am not very active in it. But I am aware there are specific hotels (like Jen In Orchard where I have been once) where gurls book a room to come together to doll up and have girly fun before stepping out in the evening to one of the bars/clubs mainly along Neil Road (e.g. Tantric, Taboo, Out bar, etc.). It is more classy there than Orchard Towers, lol. Also more chances of you meeting local SG gurls.
                              Let me know what else you would like to know and if this thread is ok or I should move to another one.
                              Ok as requested by Crag, attached are a couple of pics of my more ‘made up’ looks. Apologies I mostly take face selfies of me so don’t have anything wild! 😊
                              I read a couple of years ago there had been police crackdowns in Rowell Rd and Desker Road. I just wonder if there are still activities in this location (and other locations too).

Comment

Originally posted by Escierto View Post
                                I am curious if you have had any long term relationships? Or do you prefer short term flings? With locals or foreigners? You don’t have to answer anything which you think is too nosy!
                                Hi Escierto. Yes I have had a long term relationship. I am open to anything really. Long term can only be possible after short term, right?
                                Prefer foreign men (not into local), older over young.

Comment

Working...
                                X