X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by P&G View Post

I read a couple of years ago there had been police crackdowns in Rowell Rd and Desker Road. I just wonder if there are still activities in this location (and other locations too).
    Hi P&G. Not sure about the raids. I don’t recollect, but were they prostitution rings? Don’t think nothing to do with lgbt?

Comment

Originally posted by Vicky C View Post

Hi Escierto. Yes I have had a long term relationship. I am open to anything really. Long term can only be possible after short term, right?
      Prefer foreign men (not into local), older over young.
      When you said long term can only be possible after short term, it made me think of my gf. Originally we were not really that serious about each other so when I visited her, we both thought it would just be a lot of sex and no more.

The first day after I arrived and we were together we had sex and then slept. When we woke up and were getting ready to go eat, she said to me that she felt that we were now married. Strangely enough I felt the same way and I always wonder what happened in that hotel room?

We went into the room in lust and we left in love but why?

Comment

Hi Escierto. Yes I have had a long term relationship. I am open to anything really. Long term can only be possible after short term, right?
        Prefer foreign men (not into local), older over young.
        I am curious what methods you are using to meet guys? You seem like a quality person that many men would like to meet. How would they find you? Tinder? Grindr? Regular dating sites? Dating sites which specialize in transgender women? I found my girlfriend on a site called Pinalove but I have used many other sites.

Comment

Hi Escierto. Thanks for the kind words. Well am venturing out myself. That’s why I joined kik. Anyone on kik? My id is vicky_loves_heels.

Comment

Hi P&G. Not sure about the raids. I don’t recollect, but were they prostitution rings? Don’t think nothing to do with lgbt?
            Yes they were as were ladyboys I had met at Orchard Towers.

Comment

Originally posted by Escierto View Post
              DKoAvEQ.jpg
              Uh oh, now I am going to have to post her pic.
              Lovely pic of your gf, Escierto.

Comment

Originally posted by bigmtsl View Post

Lovely pic of your gf, Escierto.
                Thank you. You can see that she looks like a femboy or a cross dresser or an androgynous person. She thinks of herself as a woman and always has but I don’t care anymore. She is just herself and whatever that is, it’s enough for me.

Comment

Definitely looks androgynous and a femboy. Passing her on the street looking like that in a tshirt and blue jeans it would be difficult to tell if she was female or male. In a dress or skirt would definitely pass as female. Does not look like a CD.

Does she have a twin???

Comment

Hello everyone again! Hope this virus ends soon and people can travel again...
                    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                    This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Cute!
                      What are you looking at?
                      www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

That’s a lovely photo. You look beautiful. Why don’t you have guys lined up for you? What am I missing here? Surely you must get a lot of interest from men in Singapore? No?

Comment

Thanks Rockheart. Just posing for selfie.
                          Thanks Escierto. Umm...society is conservative here....so cannot be dolled up 24/7 as much as I would like to be!

Comment

Thanks Rockheart. Just posing for selfie.
                            Thanks Escierto. Umm...society is conservative here....so cannot be dolled up 24/7 as much as I would like to be!
                            What do you mean? You can dress in feminine clothes and wear makeup? Or not?

Comment

In public? Best to do so discreetly in specific locations after sun goes down. Singapore is not openly lgbt friendly. In fact it is illegal, but it is not enforced.

Comment

In public? Best to do so discreetly in specific locations after sun goes down. Singapore is not openly lgbt friendly. In fact it is illegal, but it is not enforced.
                                Whoa! It is illegal for you to be transgender and appear in public as a woman? If I visited with my girlfriend she would have to appear to be a man? That would be impossible for her - she would look like a woman pretending to be a man!

So do you wear male clothes during the day?

Comment

Working...
                                X