X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by P&G View Post

I read a couple of years ago there had been police crackdowns in Rowell Rd and Desker Road. I just wonder if there are still activities in this location (and other locations too).
    Hi P&G. Not sure about the raids. I don’t recollect, but were they prostitution rings? Don’t think nothing to do with lgbt?

Comment

Originally posted by Vicky C View Post

Hi Escierto. Yes I have had a long term relationship. I am open to anything really. Long term can only be possible after short term, right?
      Prefer foreign men (not into local), older over young.
      When you said long term can only be possible after short term, it made me think of my gf. Originally we were not really that serious about each other so when I visited her, we both thought it would just be a lot of sex and no more.

The first day after I arrived and we were together we had sex and then slept. When we woke up and were getting ready to go eat, she said to me that she felt that we were now married. Strangely enough I felt the same way and I always wonder what happened in that hotel room?

We went into the room in lust and we left in love but why?

Comment

Originally posted by Vicky C View Post

Hi Escierto. Yes I have had a long term relationship. I am open to anything really. Long term can only be possible after short term, right?
        Prefer foreign men (not into local), older over young.
        I am curious what methods you are using to meet guys? You seem like a quality person that many men would like to meet. How would they find you? Tinder? Grindr? Regular dating sites? Dating sites which specialize in transgender women? I found my girlfriend on a site called Pinalove but I have used many other sites.

Comment

Working...
        X