Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Master121t View Post
    Hi Vicky,

You are absolutely gorgeous. You come across as an interesting gal. The one who gets you is a lucky man. (@Northenguy222, hope things work for you)

If you are not passable, then I guess a lot of genetic girls are men in drag. Seriously though, I hope you get to live who you truly are.

cheers
    Thanks soo much Master121t. Much appreciated!

Comment

Originally posted by Vicky C View Post

Thanks soo much Master121t. Much appreciated!
      You are welcome Vicky. I have not much clue about Singapore Trans scene. But it looks like it is similar to India. Hope the journey will be easy for you

Originally posted by Escierto View Post
      The standard of femininity that transgender women try to live up to is one that most cisgender women could not pass. So much of this comes from social media and advertising with images of female perfection. As a result nearly every woman has a complex about her body.
      That is a serious issue that women face everywhere. "To be perfectly presentable all the time" For the trans girls it is even tougher

Comment

I didn’t want to hijack Vicky’s thread so I moved my post.

Last edited by Escierto; 09-06-2021, 03:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Master121t View Post

You are welcome Vicky. I have not much clue about Singapore Trans scene. But it looks like it is similar to India. Hope the journey will be easy for you

That is a serious issue that women face everywhere. "To be perfectly presentable all the time" For the trans girls it is even tougher
          Thanks again. SG has a limited scene. Nowhere near Thailand, lol!

Comment

Thanks again. SG has a limited scene. Nowhere near Thailand, lol!
            You sound a little disappointed. Do you wish it was like Thailand?

Comment

You sound a little disappointed. Do you wish it was like Thailand?
              Yes of course!

Comment

Yes of course!
                That’s funny. How do you see Thailand as better than Singapore? Is it because transgender people are more accepted there? Is it difficult to be trans in Singapore?

My girlfriend lives her life in the Philippines completely accepted as far as I can tell. She goes where she wants and does what she wants always as a woman. In opening and operating her beauty salon, I don’t think she has encountered any discrimination. I must ask her about this in more detail.

Comment

That’s funny. How do you see Thailand as better than Singapore? Is it because transgender people are more accepted there? Is it difficult to be trans in Singapore?

My girlfriend lives her life in the Philippines completely accepted as far as I can tell. She goes where she wants and does what she wants always as a woman. In opening and operating her beauty salon, I don’t think she has encountered any discrimination. I must ask her about this in more detail.
                  So I did ask her today if she has encountered discrimination and she said no. She says that she feels accepted and people treat her as they would anyone else.

There is one exception however when it comes to relationships. People always tell her how sexy she is and view her as a sex object but not someone that you could have a relationship with.

Comment

Working...
                  X