Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If they pass as girls it should be ok. Me? Off and on.

Comment

Originally posted by Vicky C View Post
      If they pass as girls it should be ok. Me? Off and on.
      Now I am really confused. In the pic you just posted you look super passable.

So you are saying you go back and forth in your appearance?

One thing about the Philippines. My girl lives her life as a woman and no one gives her a hard time about it. She has gone to the ladies room for 30 years!

Comment

I also would echo the "super passable" remark. But you are way beyond passable, you are stunningly beautiful Vicky.

Comment

Thank you northernguy!

Comment

Hello everyone again! Hope this virus ends soon and people can travel again...
            You look gorgeous, Vicky, and very passable!

If I saw you in public I would think you are a woman.

Comment

Tks big!

Comment

Thank you northernguy!
                My pleasure...just being honest. You probably didn't join this forum to find admirers, but if you keep posting pics like those I'm sure you'll get plenty of compliments.

Comment

I just don’t understand why she is single. For so many guys, she would be a dream come true. Mine too if I wasn’t already taken by my beautiful femboy.

Comment

Aww thanks guys! Your compliments making my day!!

Comment

Hi everyone,
                      I am a new member here. Find this such an interesting place so thought of introducing myself.
                      My name is Vicky, am 27 and from Singapore. Did not see many posts from my city so am representing! I am a pre-op ts hoping to make friends and even meet once things normalize!
                      Ciao for now.
                      welcome dude so what's going on in Singapore.

Comment

Thanks Aaron for the welcome. Lol @ ‘dude’. Not much happening in Singapore. No nightlife or anything...just eat out possible. What about you? Where are you from and how is it there?

Comment

Hi Vicky,

You are absolutely gorgeous. You come across as an interesting gal. The one who gets you is a lucky man. (@Northenguy222, hope things work for you)

If you are not passable, then I guess a lot of genetic girls are men in drag. Seriously though, I hope you get to live who you truly are.

cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Master121t View Post
                            Hi Vicky,

You are absolutely gorgeous. You come across as an interesting gal. The one who gets you is a lucky man. (@Northenguy222, hope things work for you)

If you are not passable, then I guess a lot of genetic girls are men in drag. Seriously though, I hope you get to live who you truly are.

cheers
                            You bring up an interesting point. Whenever anyone talks about a transgender woman being passable, I always wonder what that means. If I go into the local Walmart, Jesus, at least half the women there are somewhat “masculine”.

The standard of femininity that transgender women try to live up to is one that most cisgender women could not pass. So much of this comes from social media and advertising with images of female perfection. As a result nearly every woman has a complex about her body.
                            Last edited by Escierto; 09-01-2021, 03:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Escierto View Post

You bring up an interesting point. Whenever anyone talks about a transgender woman being passable, I always wonder what that means. If I go into the local Walmart, Jesus, at least half the women there are somewhat “masculine”.

The standard of femininity that transgender women try to live up to is one that most cisgender women could not pass. So much of this comes from social media and advertising with images of female perfection. As a result nearly every woman has a complex about her body.
                              Passable means nearly no one can identify they are trans. Overall it means they can blend in with other women.
                              Some people have better success than others for various reasons. Asians males tend to be slighter and more feminine naturally than western males.
                              I used to have a Flipina TS friend who was a tiny and totally passable girl, but she never wanted to go to Philipinne restaurants or businesses. She told me that most people from her home country could identify her as trans, but most other people could not detect her.

The main things that stand out that make trans less passable is bone length, height and larger features. Of course the adams apple is a big tell, asians tend not to have one but westerners often have larger ones. Longer face, arms and legs can be a tell since males usually have extremities that are larger and longer compared to their torso size. Skinny asses with no hips can be a give away, sometimes they still have a very male looking and flatter ass. Then there is the hair and skin. Hormones and other things give women smoother skin and more luxurious hair, this is hard to match 100%.

Then there is the voice which is often the biggest give away as they may have a deep or gay sounding voice. The other thing I notice is their gait when they walk. Many cannot do much about their walking gait due to their pelvic structure. They may be able to control it if they think about it all the time but often they don't have the natural swing of a natural female ass.

I am an expert but still I am fooled sometimes.
                              Overall "passable" means they are undetectable as a trans.
                              Now days it is becoming less important to hide it.
                              www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Very much agree with you all. Passability is a varying scale, but the journey to finding acceptance for yourself is the true end game.

Comment

Working...
                                X