Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Master121t View Post
    Hi Vicky,

You are absolutely gorgeous. You come across as an interesting gal. The one who gets you is a lucky man. (@Northenguy222, hope things work for you)

If you are not passable, then I guess a lot of genetic girls are men in drag. Seriously though, I hope you get to live who you truly are.

cheers
    Thanks soo much Master121t. Much appreciated!

Comment

Originally posted by Vicky C View Post

Thanks soo much Master121t. Much appreciated!
      You are welcome Vicky. I have not much clue about Singapore Trans scene. But it looks like it is similar to India. Hope the journey will be easy for you

Originally posted by Escierto View Post
      The standard of femininity that transgender women try to live up to is one that most cisgender women could not pass. So much of this comes from social media and advertising with images of female perfection. As a result nearly every woman has a complex about her body.
      That is a serious issue that women face everywhere. "To be perfectly presentable all the time" For the trans girls it is even tougher

Comment

I didn’t want to hijack Vicky’s thread so I moved my post.

Last edited by Escierto; 09-06-2021, 03:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Master121t View Post

You are welcome Vicky. I have not much clue about Singapore Trans scene. But it looks like it is similar to India. Hope the journey will be easy for you

That is a serious issue that women face everywhere. "To be perfectly presentable all the time" For the trans girls it is even tougher
          Thanks again. SG has a limited scene. Nowhere near Thailand, lol!

Comment

Thanks again. SG has a limited scene. Nowhere near Thailand, lol!
            You sound a little disappointed. Do you wish it was like Thailand?

Comment

You sound a little disappointed. Do you wish it was like Thailand?
              Yes of course!

Comment

Yes of course!
                That’s funny. How do you see Thailand as better than Singapore? Is it because transgender people are more accepted there? Is it difficult to be trans in Singapore?

My girlfriend lives her life in the Philippines completely accepted as far as I can tell. She goes where she wants and does what she wants always as a woman. In opening and operating her beauty salon, I don’t think she has encountered any discrimination. I must ask her about this in more detail.

Comment

That’s funny. How do you see Thailand as better than Singapore? Is it because transgender people are more accepted there? Is it difficult to be trans in Singapore?

My girlfriend lives her life in the Philippines completely accepted as far as I can tell. She goes where she wants and does what she wants always as a woman. In opening and operating her beauty salon, I don’t think she has encountered any discrimination. I must ask her about this in more detail.
                  So I did ask her today if she has encountered discrimination and she said no. She says that she feels accepted and people treat her as they would anyone else.

There is one exception however when it comes to relationships. People always tell her how sexy she is and view her as a sex object but not someone that you could have a relationship with.

Comment

Originally posted by P&G View Post

I read a couple of years ago there had been police crackdowns in Rowell Rd and Desker Road. I just wonder if there are still activities in this location (and other locations too).
                    Interesting to read your post. Desker Road, is or was a government sanctioned red-light zone, so can't imagine crack downs there. Rowell Road probably a whole different deal.

If it was an LGBT thing then that is also surprising, as I know one of the Chinese Madams in Desker is transgender. Last time I was there Desker Road talent was not looking that attractive. Was pissed the art gallery, come organic coffee shop bottom end of decker but on Rowell had closed. Excellent organic coffee
                    Last edited by WinniePooh; 02-19-2022, 02:41 AM.

Comment

Hello everyone. Hope all of you are doing well .If anyone is interested you can follow me on insta now @vickycsg. Ciao!

Comment

Hello everyone. Hope all of you are doing well .If anyone is interested you can follow me on insta now @vickycsg. Ciao!
                        If anyone wants to look at pics of a beautiful woman, they should follow you.

Comment

What I'm basically trying to say is, that there are men who are legitimately attracted to ladyboys in Thailand, as well as in many other countries. It will feel weird to maybe 70-80% of us, but it's a fairly common occurrence in Thailand, not everyone gets a fairy tale ending but there are still happy faces around.

Comment

welcome vicky

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron S. Young View Post
                              What I'm basically trying to say is, that there are men who are legitimately attracted to ladyboys in Thailand, as well as in many other countries. It will feel weird to maybe 70-80% of us, but it's a fairly common occurrence in Thailand, not everyone gets a fairy tale ending but there are still happy faces around.
                              Why do you say it will feel weird to 70-80% of us? Many men are attracted to ladyboys especially here on this forum. My girlfriend and I have been together since December 2019 and I don’t think that is unusual. We have happy faces when we are together 😆

Comment

Today I read this article about Singapore decriminalizing certain sexual behavior. Progress!
                                The repeal of a colonial-era law will effectively legalise homosexuality in the conservative state.

Comment

Working...
                                X